Unsponsored Genomyx Log - Lean, Pumped, and Vascular!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
IMG_20120421_190120 (600x800).jpg

You guys ready for a serious log geared towards dropping bodyfat all while keeping lean, pumped and vascular throughout for a solid 8 weeks if not longer? If not prepare yourselves right now! I have been intrested in trying the Genomyx product line-up for quite sometime now. Finally I was able to get Genomyx products across the boarder up here to Canada! Sure shipping cost me a little extra, but I believe it will be all worth it in the end. Some of the reps and I discussed placing this log directly in the Genomyx subjection to make it easier for all the Genomyx fans to follow along. Plus it should help with any questions relating to the Genomyx product line that people may have and will be able to ask directly in this thread.

Ive been training for apprx 8 years now using various routines and supplements on the way. Im not going to bore you with my life story here and go on and on about what supplements I used or traning routine utlized over the years. However, I will state that during these past 4 years I have taken my training and diet to a whole new level and know what works and what doesnt work for myself. Needless to say I know how my body responds to different training and diet approaches seeing as I just graduated with my B.A. in Kineseology specalizing in Exercise Science and have begun starting up my own online personal training small business. All in all Im ready to take my training and body composition to the next level with the Genomyx product line.

These next few posts will detail the diet, training, and cardio routines I will be utlizing during this log. As I stated before this log will be around 8weeks in lenght or longer depending on wether or not I decide to grab more product. I was thinking about adding in some of Genomyx's new carb product or another fat-burner such as DCP which sadly were both was sold out when I made my purchase.

Prepare for the ride. My goal is to stay lean, pumped, and vascular while dropping more bodyfat along the way!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Here is the dosing protocol I will be following for the upcoming 8+ weeks for this stack. I might play around with dosing schemes here and there but I will let you know when I do and if so why I made the changes.

Workout Days:
1 SS in the morning with breakfast 30-45mins pre-workout
3 SNS Agmatine 30-45mins pre-workout
2 scoops Protocol Post-workout
1 SS with 3rd Or 5th meal
1 SS before bed on an empty stomach
3 caps AlphaBurn split up evenly during the day

Non-Workout:
1 SS in the morning
1 SS with 3rd Or 5th meal
1 SS before bed on an empty stomach
3 caps AlphaBurn split up evenly during the day

**The AlphaBurn will be used in the middle of this stack for a 4 week run, I will let you know when I add it in**

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Here is the workout routine I will be using for the duration of this log. I make changes depending on how my body is feeling on a weekly basis. However, I will let you know when and why I make the changes to the program as this log precedes on. Rep ranges will be 10-8-6 for all exercises minus the warm-up sets. The warm-up sets are light weight just to get the blood flowing to the muscles. Cardio will be done 4-5x a week in the morning on an empty stomach for 30mins LISS.

Monday: Chest/Biceps

Chest
Incline Bench Presses: 3 Warm-up Sets
Incline Bench Presses: 3 Sets
Flat Dumbbell Bench Presses: 3 Sets
Incline Flyes: 3 Sets

Biceps:
Barbell Curls: 3 Sets
Dumbbell Curls: 3 Sets
Preacher Curls: 3 Sets

Tuesday: OFF

Wednesday: Back

Back: 18 Sets
Pullups: 3 Sets, Warm-up
Barbell Rows: 3 Sets
Seated Rows: 3 Sets
Pull-downs: 3 Sets
T-bar Rows: 3 Sets
Barbell Shrugs: 3 Sets

Thursday: OFF

Friday: Shoulders/Triceps

Shoulders: 12 Sets
Barbell Presses: 3 Sets, Warm-up
Barbell Presses: 3 Sets
Barbell Upright Rows: 3 Sets
Seated Dumbbell Laterals: 3 Sets

Triceps: 9 Sets
Cable Pushdowns: 3 Sets
Close-Grip Bench Presses: 3 Sets
Skull-crushers: 3 Sets

Saturday:OFF

Sunday: Legs

Quads: 9 Sets
Squats: 3 warm-up sets
Squats: 3 sets
Leg Presses: 3 Sets
Leg Extensions: 3 Sets

Hamstrings
Seated Leg Curls: 3 Sets
Stiff-Leg Deadlifts: 3 Sets

Calf’s
Seated Calf Raises: 3 Sets

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Here is the layout for my diet. I like to keep the ratio's around 240gr protein, 175-200gr carbs, 50-70gr fat. The meals may vary a little day to day but I try to keep the macros as close to these ratios as possible. You will be able to see my range of food choices and meals/recipes as this log goes on throughout. Here is a general example of a daily meal plan:

Meal 1: 2 cups Kashi Go-lean Cereal, 1 cup 1% milk
Meal 2: 1.5 scoops protein powder, 1tbsp peanutbutter
Meal 3: 4 whole eggs, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, 2 slices whole wheat rye bread
Meal 4: 1.5 scoops protein powder, 1tbsp peanutbutter
Meal 5: 1 cup lean ground turkey, 2 whole wheat totilla's, 1/2 cup shredded cheese
Meal 6: 1.5 scoops protein powder, 1tbsp peanutbutter

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You sir, are going to have fun!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
You sir, are going to have fun!
Thanks Critical. All the fun begins tomorrow. I went for my leg workout today and my forearms all the way up to my shoulders where vascular as all hell....and I was working legs. I cannot wait to hit chest/bi's tomorrow with some SlinSane and Agmatine preWO!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is one sexy looking picture. Best of luck!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Pure sweetness, all eyes on you :D

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
You sir have made sure to have everything well in place. I would wish you luck, I just dont see you needing it.

I will be watching

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
That is one sexy looking picture. Best of luck!
Pure sweetness, all eyes on you :D
You sir have made sure to have everything well in place. I would wish you luck, I just dont see you needing it.

I will be watching
Thanks all! Just finished my PostWO shake, and let me tell you it was a great workout today. Ill post up my thoughts on the first workout utilizing these products after I hop in the shower.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
My workout went great today. It was chest/bi's and what a day to start off with this stack. I had a pump in my chest going after my warm-up sets. I had good stamina in the gym and was in-an-out in apprx 45mins or so. Right before I left I downed my 2 scoops of protocol, got home 15min later and had my PostWO shake. The vascularity I had going on throughout todays workout and even right now as I type this was insane. i Cant wait for this stack to fully kick in 100% in the next week or so. Also this morning I got in 30mins LISS in the morning on an empty stomach, than popper 3 caps Agmatine and 1 cap Slin-sane waited 15min and had breakfast. Then waited another 30mins and hit the gym and the timing for all that seemed to be perfect.

Monday: Chest/Biceps

Chest
Machine Incline Bench Presses: 3 Warm-up Sets
Machine Incline Bench Presses: 3 Sets
225x10
275x8
315x6
Flat Dumbbell Bench Presses: 3 Sets
55x10
65x8
75x6
Incline Flyes: 3 Sets
30x10
40x8
50x6

Biceps:
Barbell Curls: 3 Sets
40x10
50x8
60x6
Dumbbell Curls: 3 Sets
25x10
35x8
45x6
Preacher Curls: 3 Sets
60x10
80x8
100x6

Oh and here's a pic I just snapped around 2hrs after my gym session. Can you say slin-sane vascularity....Veins poping everywhere!
vascular!.jpg

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Just ended my day with 1.5 scoops whey, mixed with 2oz water and 1tbsp peanutbutter for a nice pre-bed sludge treat. Tomorrow is an off day however that does not mean I dont get up and get 30-45mins of cardio in or slack on my diet. On a side note Im still looking pretty vascular and it 10pm in the evening, now thats what I call an all day pump! Ill probably hit the bed around 11:30-12:00pm and be up at 8:30am for my morning cardio.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Damn dude, that vascularity is insaaaaane.....slinsaaaane, rather! That stack is gorgeous man, arm is looking lean and mean, shredded as hell!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Damn dude, that vascularity is insaaaaane.....slinsaaaane, rather! That stack is gorgeous man, arm is looking lean and mean, shredded as hell!
Thanks man. Im pretty vascular already but the slinsane just took it to a whole new level. Got up this morning and got 30mins of LISS cardio in on an empty stomach. Got home popped a SS waited 15min and had my first meal of 2 cups kashi go-lean and 1 cup 1%milk.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Well, got up this morning did 30mins cardio, and just finished another 20min LISS cardio this evening. Dosed the SS with meals 1-3-5 and felt damn good. No bloat from the carbs and even had a "food pump" that everyone talks about with SS. Best part was I didnt even workout today and was still looking vascular and dry. I have decided to experiment around with the last dose of SS with either 60-75gr carbs in meal 5. Or run meal 5 at 50gr carbs and save the SS dose for pre-bed if I want to look dry and vascular in the morning upon waking. Anyways tomorrow is Back day and Im excited to get a solid back pump going! Here was my diet for today, still have one meal left which will be a protien brownie topped with 1tbsp peanutbutter.

Meal 2: 8oz lean pork + 1 cup brown rice
Meal 5: 8oz chicken breast + 60gr carbs from sweet potatoe fries

Here is a pic from meal 5, simple yet tasty and keeping me lean for summer!

food.jpg

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Well, got up this morning did 30mins cardio, and just finished another 20min LISS cardio this evening. Dosed the SS with meals 1-3-5 and felt damn good. No bloat from the carbs and even had a "food pump" that everyone talks about with SS. Best part was I didnt even workout today and was still looking vascular and dry. I have decided to experiment around with the last dose of SS with either 60-75gr carbs in meal 5. Or run meal 5 at 50gr carbs and save the SS dose for pre-bed if I want to look dry and vascular in the morning upon waking. Anyways tomorrow is Back day and Im excited to get a solid back pump going! Here was my diet for today, still have one meal left which will be a protien brownie topped with 1tbsp peanutbutter.

Meal 2: 8oz lean pork + 1 cup brown rice
Meal 5: 8oz chicken breast + 60gr carbs from sweet potatoe fries

Here is a pic from meal 5, simple yet tasty and keeping me lean for summer!

im hungry :sad2:

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Well, Im just about to get my breakfast/PreWO meal in before hitting the gym. I wasnt going to do any cardio today however I have made the decision to go with 20mins LISS PostWO seeing as tonight is my Moms birthday and my sisters and I will be taking here out to the Keg to celebrate. That being said I will still be eating clean in order to stay lean and go with a nice 8oz NY strip steak and a sweet potatoe. I will take an SS along with me to pop as as soon as we place our orders as it takes 15-20min for the order to get to the table. Anyways, Ill post up my workout later in the day when I get back from the gym.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Here is my workout from this morning. Dosed 3 Agmatine + 1 SS 15min preWO meal, than hit the gym 30mins after I let the meal digest in my system. Once again a great pump in my back and even my biceps from getting hit indirectly during all the rowing and pull-up/down movements. Dosed 2 scoops protocol postWO and waited 15-20min and hard a nice postWO shake. SS was dosed with meals 1-3-5, apprx 15-20mins before each meal. So far on SS I dont seem to get the carb bloat, and get a nice food pump for 1-2hrs after the meal digests in my system.

Wednesday: Back

Back: 18 Sets
Pullups: 3 Sets, Warm-up
Barbell Rows: 3 Sets
135x10
185x8
205x6
Seated Rows: 3 Sets
120x10
140x8
160x6
Pull-downs: 3 Sets
120x10
140x8
160x6
T-bar Rows: 3 Sets
60x10
105x8
130x6
Barbell Shrugs: 3 Sets
135x10
225x8
315x6

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Had a great shoulder/tricep workout this morning. Popped 1 SS + 3 Agmatine 15 mins before my PreWO meal, waited another 30mins after finishing my meal to let the food digest and then hit the gym. My shoulders dont usually get that much of a pump, but today it was a different story. They were pumped up to the max, my triceps to but I usually get a solid tricep pump no matter what. All in all a good workout, had to skip mornig cardio cause I stubbed/probably broke one of my toes and it was purple as **** today and swollen pretty bad. However, I think I should be able to manange a quick 30min cardio session before work tomorrow morning.

Friday: Shoulders/Triceps

Shoulders: 12 Sets
Barbell Presses: 3 Sets, Warm-up
Barbell Presses: 3 Sets
135x10
155x8
175x6
Barbell Upright Rows: 3 Sets
100x10
120x8
140x6
Seated Dumbbell Laterals: 3 Sets
20x10
25x8
30x6

Triceps: 9 Sets
Cable Pushdowns: 3 Sets
40x10
60x8
80x6
Close-Grip Bench Presses: 3 Sets
155x10
185x8
205x6
Skull-crushers: 3 Sets
40x10
50x8
60x6

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Nice job on the upright rows that's some weight. Im the same with shoulders and pump. I've actually started putting on smolder to get them fresh to cook :D

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Upright rows are a favorite of mine. They make my shoulders ball out and only help my clean. Good work!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
any before and after photos? or body measurements?