[Photos] Abliderate (/Advanced) or Eviscerate (/Smolder)?

Parsnip

Awards
What do you reckon - AA or ES? Advanced or Smolder?

(sadly can't post images yet, if a mod could image-ify my urls would appreciate)

i.imgur.com/zCMgzl.png i.imgur.com/nBXrNl.png (these are tensed, absolute best view possible - imho i look flabbier 'IRL', a little closer to the below)

i.imgur.com/ttCiGl.png (this was 4wks before)

Opinions appreciated! Thanks!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Abliderate Advanced would be the better choice of the two for you.

Parsnip

Awards
Thanks for your reply Smitty77 - any chance you can explain why? Not that I don't trust your judgement, just curious.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your reply Smitty77 - any chance you can explain why? Not that I don't trust your judgement, just curious.
Of course...

And, please, take no offense, but you seem to have a higher body fat level; at least it appears that way from your photos... If you've recently had your BF checked and it's sub-12%, then I'd recommend Smolder.

However, at higher body fat levels, the goal is to rid you of the deep fat (what is called visceral adipose tissue) under the muscle... That is the first line of attack, and that's what Abliderate Advanced will target. The rest of your body will fall in line through diet, but you'll want to address that midsection area first.

With the Abliderate, you'll apply a thin layer covering the entire circumference of your midsection (spine to spine, waist to ribs).

Parsnip

Awards
Of course...

And, please, take no offense, but you seem to have a higher body fat level; at least it appears that way from your photos... If you've recently had your BF checked and it's sub-12%, then I'd recommend Smolder.

However, at higher body fat levels, the goal is to rid you of the deep fat (what is called visceral adipose tissue) under the muscle... That is the first line of attack, and that's what Abliderate Advanced will target. The rest of your body will fall in line through diet, but you'll want to address that midsection area first.

With the Abliderate, you'll apply a thin layer covering the entire circumference of your midsection (spine to spine, waist to ribs).
No offence taken at all, I'm well aware I currently have a high BF!

I had thought my current fat is predominantly subcutaneous versus visceral - directly under the skin rather than deeper, under muscle, surrounding organs. I believed the physical feeling that the fat itself is manoeuvrable above the muscle, the fact that is 'hangs' quite visibly when in a pushup position, the fact I can pull it and it 'stretches' away with the skin, and the fact that most of my stores are lower back/belly with little excess fat elsewhere were indications of this. Am I incorrect in my assumption?

Also, I've just discovered AA is currently unavailable in my country, so my choices are the original kind or Smolder. A is $57USD and ES $64USD so price difference is negligible.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No offence taken at all, I'm well aware I currently have a high BF!

I had thought my current fat is predominantly subcutaneous versus visceral - directly under the skin rather than deeper, under muscle, surrounding organs. I believed the physical feeling that the fat itself is manoeuvrable above the muscle, the fact that is 'hangs' quite visibly when in a pushup position, the fact I can pull it and it 'stretches' away with the skin, and the fact that most of my stores are lower back/belly with little excess fat elsewhere were indications of this. Am I incorrect in my assumption?

Also, I've just discovered AA is currently unavailable in my country, so my choices are the original kind or Smolder. A is $57USD and ES $64USD so price difference is negligible.
You are correct, thank you for the specifics... With only a picture, I can only assume. :D

Nevertheless, seems like the options now are easier to choose from. Now, I love the original Abliderate, for the mood enhancement alone. But it seems that Smolder might be best here. In conjunction with a sound diet and cardio plan, you'll be good to go.

Parsnip

Awards
You are correct, thank you for the specifics... With only a picture, I can only assume. :D

Nevertheless, seems like the options now are easier to choose from. Now, I love the original Abliderate, for the mood enhancement alone. But it seems that Smolder might be best here. In conjunction with a sound diet and cardio plan, you'll be good to go.
I might go ahead and stack them both, is that a viable option? Also, Abilderate OG vs AA - what exactly is the difference? Is AA definitively better?

I'm currently doing P90X2, day 26/90, also on an ECA stack 4wks on 2wks off for the duration. Keeping my caloric intake low (ECA supresses my appetite beyond belief) focusing on protein (+ shakes) with whole foods - I'm vegetarian (well, vegan). Do you reckon I should use the topicals now? Tbh we're edging closer and closer to summer so if I'll get any result now I'll be happy to use for the duration. Also want to stack with Java Soap and Flawless, but struggling to find stock of both of these anywhere.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stacking both was a dream for me in contest prep man.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I might go ahead and stack them both, is that a viable option? Also, Abilderate OG vs AA - what exactly is the difference? Is AA definitively better?
Stacking them is growing more and more common... Eviscerate and Smolder are both a little more versatile in where they can be applied, too, so that always helps.

The difference between the two, OG and Advanced, is the inclusion of a couple of ingredients, most notable an omega-3 complex, and some adjustments made to the carrier. There is also one secret ingredient omitted from the advanced that is in the OG, but we're getting more positive feedback from the Advanced version with those who have used both. I mention my fondness for the OG, but of course, that's subjective.

Even with your program, diet, and current supplementation, sure a topical would help... My advice, if this is your first time, is to consider one before buying both and see how well you do and if you like the product. We make it a habit to help our customers realize success, not convince them to buy this and this and stack it with that. ;)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Also to add to Smittys good advice.

Remember how Eviscerate works is by helping release fat from problem areas. It is not a fat burner per say, and will only work in a calorie deficit. It has done wonders for those trying to get areas caught up with the rest of their physique. Just be sure you will be burning the fat released from eviscerates application.

OP this is for anyone reading. If you already are aware of this, please do not feel I am insulting your intelligence.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking both was a dream for me in contest prep man.
Stacking both now and loving the results. Probably going to take a 2 week break when I'm done and repeat.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't even find abliderate. Anyone know where it's available? Pm me?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stacking both now and loving the results. Probably going to take a 2 week break when I'm done and repeat.
no break... just keep going!! I went 12 weeks :p

Parsnip

Awards
Thanks for all your help guys. Probably going to buy both and either stack them or take them one after the other so I can see results of each product. Now just to find somewhere who stocks both! Thanks guys!

Parsnip

Awards
Can anyone provide or link me to a detailed explanation of exactly what Abliderate Advanced (and possibly Eviscerate Smolder too) does and how? I can't seem to find anything, only general DHEA info, but nothing about topicals. I have read the product 'description' but still I'd like more. Thanks!

Parsnip

Awards
Thought it a better idea to keep everything in this thread.

Can a Genomyx rep give me some techincal info (even a copypasta is fine) on just now AA and ES work. I'd like to know the details before I start using.

Also, I'm going to be stacking AA, ES, and ECA. Is this alright?

For the record the plan is to try ES for two weeks, then try AA for two weeks, then combine the both - taking ECA throughout. Doing it this way so I can see the individual results of each product.

oh, and can anyone provide any info on how to apply them when stacking? Will be doing in the morning, I workout AM, then shower, then just apply them both after exfoliation? Thanks!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thought it a better idea to keep everything in this thread.

Can a Genomyx rep give me some techincal info (even a copypasta is fine) on just now AA and ES work. I'd like to know the details before I start using.

Also, I'm going to be stacking AA, ES, and ECA. Is this alright?

For the record the plan is to try ES for two weeks, then try AA for two weeks, then combine the both - taking ECA throughout. Doing it this way so I can see the individual results of each product.

oh, and can anyone provide any info on how to apply them when stacking? Will be doing in the morning, I workout AM, then shower, then just apply them both after exfoliation? Thanks!
Below will be posts that itzDodge had researched and created on another forum that I think should answer your question perfectly.

AA/ES/ECA are all fine to combine and will work from a number of different angles.

When stacking them, you'll want to exfoliate well, dry well, and apply AA first... around the mid-section from rib cage to belt line and from spine to spine. Wait until it dries and then apply Smolder to the same area if that is the target, or other areas as desired. There's a little more flexibility with Smolder... AA is best applied to the midsection only.

The boys over at Genomyx are starting to get hammered with questions as these summer months approach(glad you guys know where to look :D) and although we love that you guys are coming to us I figured a larger post on the subject would help you guys a lot more. I'm talking specifically in regards to our topicals Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate(Smolder & OG).

What are they, like really, how do I know which one to try?
Let me preface the answer with an explanation of body fat. We have two types of fat in the body, gynoid(lower) and android fat(central). The android fat being the concern of most of us here, is also made of two parts VAT and SAT. VAT, or visceral adipose tissue, is located in between your organs, under the musculature of the abdomen. SAT, or subcutaneous adipose tissue is located just below the skin, above the abdominal musculature. Most people tend to have a solid mix of both but they're many variances.

A large amount of VAT within the core will lead to a protruded belly and this can easily kill a built physique. An easy way to tell if you have a good but if VAT is to turn side ways in the mirror, if your gut is extended further than your chest you likely store a good bit of VAT. You can also measure your waistline an inch or two above your belly button where SAT is much less of a factor compared to VAT in circumference and if you're >34" in waistline you likely store a good bit of VAT(really depends on genetics somewhat too here, I'm making very broad generalizations). For SAT it will likely be much more obvious of how much you're storing based on the definition you hold.

I tend to recommend Abliderate Advanced at the higher body fat percentages for this specific reason. You'll likely have plenty of VAT of to get rid of and will profit greatly from getting rid of it in terms of aesthetics. Specifically referencing how you would look in a shirt would change quickly by bringing the gut in by lowering VAT %. Once you get to the lower BF percentages like 12-13% then I tend to recommend people should ask themselves if they still have some VAT to lose and maybe do one run with Abliderate Advanced to make sure it won't be an issue once they do lean out. If you're really confident SAT is your only issue then Eviscerate should be your go to.

Key Notes
*Abliderate Advanced->Helps cut VAT
*Eviscerate(Smolder & OG)->Helps cut SAT
*Green is SAT, Red is VAT

Another thing I really like doing with Eviscerate Smolder(I like the Aloe extract in it as it helps fade the bruising from my weight belt after leg day) is applying it before training to whatever body part I'm training, like chest/arms before upper power. Myself and many others included notice a huge pump when applied prior to training, its honestly very surprising the first time. Its also simultaneously brought definition out in those areas much quicker(likely due to the increased lipolysis in the region and then increase in demand during training for ATP fatty acids are more readily converted in those regions and in general improved blood flow, these are just my thoughts however). This is just a suggestion for some to try, I apply it about 10-15 minutes before every upper body day now.

When/where should you apply either?
*I personally prefer to apply Abliderate Advanced before bed to combat the rise in cortisol that happens in the hours before waking. It's hard to combat that if you're asleep :D. This could lead to some mild morning grogginess I found but about a few minutes of being up and I generally feel very refreshed.
*You can apply eviscerate whenever you please but the topical solution should be delivered by the carrier over a 12 hour window so keep that in mind. You'll notice this yourself after using it for a while.
*Abliderate Advanced should be applied specifically to the core region. Eviscerate can be applied anywhere.
*In general when using either, rub in thoroughly and preferably shower before hand and exfoliate the region you wish to apply it.

Think I covered everything but if I missed something let me know, thank you and enjoy. :D
Update: Gynoid Fat and Whats the difference between Smolder &OG?!
I was made aware that I forgot to explain this more over and understand the confusion. To clarify Android is the only fat split into two subtypes of major concern, gynoid fat is in and around the musculature of the lower body.

What is Gynoid Fat?
Gynoid fat is adipose tissue in the lower region of our bodies, the hips and the thighs. Women tend to struggle with this region a lot more so than men. The current thinking behind this is not mainly due to hormonal differences but more so variances in the alpha 2 adrenoceptor. We have alpha and beta adrenoceptors on many cells throughout the human body including muscle and fat. They're different subtypes to these and when they are agonized(i.e. activated) a certain chain of events will follow.

When the alpha 2 adrenoceptor is agonized it halts lipolysis. Lipolysis is the process that frees up fatty acids to be used for energy. So when the a2 adrenoceptor becomes agonized you will not be able to break down that adipose tissue with the a2 receptor for fatty acids. The alpha 2 adrenoceptor can be agonized by different compounds such as norepinphrine(also called noradrenalin) which can be released by many different stimulants and is a lose agonist of both beta and alpha subtypes. The beta subtype actually enhances lipolysis when its agonized.

So thats neat and all but what the heck does it mean?
Basically they're areas in your body that are simply denser in alpha 2 adrenoceptors and they can be easily agonized and this slows fat loss in those regions. Thats what stubborn body fat is, the stuff that just won't quit. For most women this happens to be the thigh/hip region and for men this tends to be the lower back/lower abdomen.

What can I do for this, would a topical help?
In this case I would actually forgo to the topical for now and look into something called an alpha 2 antagonist. There has been one very popular for some time called Yohimbine HCl. Its an antagonist to the alpha adrenoceptor and this means it attaches to the receptor site without causing any chain of events, it simply bonds there. If put two and two together this means basically, while its bonded, nothing else can attach there. This is isn't a permanent thing however, I gather as long as the chemicals half life within the body. The only downside to the supplement generally makes people very anxious and feel somewhat uncomfortable.

The silver lining here is the compounds stereoisomer rauwolscine, also called alpha yohimbine. Its the same exact molecule just structured differently and this gives it different affinities for the alpha adrenoceptor than its original counter part. Its different affinities gives it an entirely different appeal. Its still an antagonist and is very helpful in losing weight in regions dense in alpha 2s but anecdotally speaking its much less potent on side effects. In fact it has much more prominent effects on serotonin and dopamine(we have these receptors in our cerebrum as well and compounds can being agonists/antagonists for a variety of receptors).

Short and Sweet
If high/thigh fat is an issue for you as a women, or if your a guy carrying sand bags on your sad(I've been there check my progress pics) then alpha 2 antagonists are something you should look into. Topicals can be helpful, one I would recommend would be eviscerate smolder, but keep in mind you'll probably be sweating in these regions and that would intensify the burn of eviscerate.

Difference Between Original Eviscerate(also referred to as OG) and Smolder?
The original eviscerate has been king in the topical game for some time but as the market widens and more people are looking into it, the product was expanded upon. Now I could dig into the science behind each formula but we would be here all day and you wouldn't gain much from it.
-The original eviscerate has a higher capsaicin content but for many who aren't competitive body builders looking for that super intense edge just before comp, the burn might not be worth it. It can be pretty hot, while some don't mind it we expanded so more of you could profit from it.
-Eviscerate Smolder has a lowered capsaicin content and in replacement more Raspberry Ketones and a very nice Aloe Extract(which I thoroughly enjoy).

Which ones better? This is debatable and its really going to come down to how you put either to work but I believe the high capsaicin content gives the original an edge. Smolder is still incredibly effective(I use Smolder myself) so don't feel like your shorting yourself with it.

Again please let me know if I derped and forgot something. :D

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm loving the results I get by stacking the two products. It's AA on applied on stomach and then Eviscerate over the top of that plus on the ol chest fat. Throw ECA on top of that and you have the best fat burning stack with the two best topical fat burners out there.

Parsnip

Awards
Going to read over these posts tonight, thanks guys, you rock. I'll try and keep updated throughout with pics etc.

Thanks again!!

Parsnip

Awards
Could you please let me know where you pulled these two quotes from. I'd be quite interested to read the entire thread. Thank you.