Abliderate Advanced Questions

lostsoul

Awards
I have a few questions since I just bought Abliderate Advanced.

1- how long can you use Abliderate Advanced ?
2- do you use it every day 2 times a day?
3 - can you use it on your chest to get rid of fat?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I have a few questions since I just bought Abliderate Advanced.

1- how long can you use Abliderate Advanced ?
2- do you use it every day 2 times a day?
3 - can you use it on your chest to get rid of fat?
I would recommend seeing how steady results you are getting after 6-8 weeks. If you notice results starting to slow, take a break for a few weeks.

I use it once a day in the morning. Make sure to cover your abs, love handles, and all the way to your back.

Eviscerate would be way better to reduce chest fat, maybe forma or an estrogen blocker If it's gyno related. Cortisol does not have the same impact on your chest as your Lower abs. Also VAT is not as much of an issue on the chest. The chest is more subcutaneous fat.

Good luck, please feel free to contact me regarding any questions. And please share your (honest) results with anabolic minds!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommend seeing how steady results you are getting after 6-8 weeks. If you notice results starting to slow, take a break for a few weeks.

I use it once a day in the morning. Make sure to cover your abs, love handles, and all the way to your back.

Eviscerate would be way better to reduce chest fat, maybe forma or an estrogen blocker If it's gyno related. Cortisol does not have the same impact on your chest as your Lower abs. Also VAT is not as much of an issue on the chest. The chest is more subcutaneous fat.

Good luck, please feel free to contact me regarding any questions. And please share your (honest) results with anabolic minds!
Exactly what he said. Buy eviscerate. It stacks perfectly.

lostsoul

Awards

thanks for the feedback. will get Eviscerate for the chest fat.. on the bottle it said to use it 2 times a day? you recommend 1 time in the am...??using the recommended dosage, how long should a 6oz bottle last?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
thanks for the feedback. will get Eviscerate for the chest fat.. on the bottle it said to use it 2 times a day? you recommend 1 time in the am...??using the recommended dosage, how long should a 6oz bottle last?
You can use it pre-bed and then in the am but if you want to make the bottle last then just go in the am since thats when cortisol levels are high. Usually a bottle can last you from 6 weeks up to 8 depending on your use.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
As long as applications are 8-10 hours apart, it will be maximally effective. The longer it sits on the skin (without shower, etc.) the longer it is allowed to do what its meant to do. 2/day is what many do. A bottle does last quite some time, once you figure out how much you need for each location. I usually start out using way more than I need :p

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where'd you find this? I can't find it anywhere

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone else had problems with exposure to sunlight. I've been using it a 1.5 weeks and laid out yesterday. It had been about 10 hours since I applied. Woke up today with a little rash on my love handles. Any one else?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone else had problems with exposure to sunlight. I've been using it a 1.5 weeks and laid out yesterday. It had been about 10 hours since I applied. Woke up today with a little rash on my love handles. Any one else?
Did you put anything else on? Suntan lotion? Anything that might have given a reaction other than the AA? First time I've heard of this. I haven't really "laid out" with Advanced, but I used Abliderate a lot last summer and no effects like that. Might be tough to pinpoint what caused it as it could be a myriad of things other than the Advanced (though it could be the Advanced as well!)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Suntan lotion?
there it is. Sprayed some dry oil. I didn't even think about the AA. Let it be known, does not mix well with sun/oil

lostsoul

Awards
not sure what the freaken rules are about posting other websites on here so all i can say is just google it man they are out there.. I just picked up dcp and aa for 52 bucks!!!!

lostsoul

Awards
I been using it for 3 days and I started getting a rash under my chest area so I stopped it until it goes away

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get that way with alot of topical.. wouldn't be suprised if abliterate did that.