Abliderate Advance's carrier?
- 04-18-2012, 06:20 AM
Wondering what the carrier and if it would support clenbuterol like eviscerate does?
Also why do i get tiny white blobs after application?"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
- 04-18-2012, 11:30 AM
The blobs are coagulated omega-3, combined with some aspects of the carrier... This happens to me, too. Shake it very well and make sure your skin is exfoliated/dry before applying and you won't have to worry about the absorption of actives.HYBRID Performance Nutrition
Mike ~ R/D
04-18-2012, 02:40 PM
Awesome thank you
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
04-19-2012, 04:19 PM
04-20-2012, 12:12 AM
04-20-2012, 09:23 AM
1. Shower (don't forget to use body wash and shampoo).
2. Apply Abliderate Advanced to midsection (don't forget to not ingest orally).
3. Apply Eviscerate OG to chest and midsection (don't apply to eyeballs).
4. Blow dry areas of application for a short time. (Feel weird using a blow dryer, but ignore it for teh sexi abz!)
Similar Forum Threads
- By mark118 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2009, 08:41 PM
- By dedication24 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-25-2007, 06:12 PM
- By TheDrive in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:24 PM
- By ktw in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-10-2006, 01:12 AM