Genomyx Recomp stack!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Well, Ive been doing lots of research lately and all the genomyx product line has been getting great reviews. Being from Canada, shipping cost can be a b**ch but, I decided to take the plunge and order myself some of your fine products. Im looking to recomp and drop a bit more bodyfat, as Im just coming off a 12-14 week cut. Im currently sitting at 5'11 173-175lb 8.2% bodyfat (7 site caliper skinfold). Anyways here is what I have coming for my shipment:

4x slin-sane
2x protocol
1x alpha burn
1x SNS Agmatine

Any ideas on possible dosing/schemes/options? Id be glad to hear any thoughts or ideas on this stack. Other then the products listed above, Ill be using a multi, and whey protein as secondary supplementation. Diet, training and cardio are all in check, and Im excited to get this started as soon as I receive my shipment in the mail.

Also Im thinking about logging this stack on this forum for those who are intrested. Sometimes out here in Canada we get the short-end of the stick and dont always have the luxury of trying out some of these great products by companies such as genomyx so I figure if I log it I can help spread the word to some of my fellow Canadian brothers out there.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Here is how I was thinking about setting up the dosing

Workout Days:
1 SS in the morning with breakfast 30-45mins pre-workout
4 SNS Agmatine 30-45mins pre-workout
2 scoops Protocol Post-workout
1 SS with 3rd meal
1 SS before bed on an empty stomach
3 caps AlphaBurn split up evenly during the day

Non-Workout:
1 SS in the morning
1 SS with 3rd meal
1 SS before bed on an empty stomach
3 caps AlphaBurn split up evenly during the day

How does that set-up look? Any possible changes to be made?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Looks good to me especially with SS before breakfast and Agmatine preWO. You will def have some epic pumps :)

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Looks good to me especially with SS before breakfast and Agmatine preWO. You will def have some epic pumps :)
Thats what Im hoping for! Im already pretty vascular right now, and I can only imagine what I will look like with SS and Agmatine thrown into the mix. Another quick question, would it be better to split the protocol dose 1 scoop immediately pre-workout and 1 scoop immediately post workout? Or just stick with 2 scoops post-workout as I orginally planned? Also I will be logging this for 6-8 weeks and let you guys follow along with my progress, Im expecting great things from this stack and the genomyx product line. I have to help spread the word up here in Canada!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Thats what Im hoping for! Im already pretty vascular right now, and I can only imagine what I will look like with SS and Agmatine thrown into the mix. Another quick question, would it be better to split the protocol dose 1 scoop immediately pre-workout and 1 scoop immediately post workout? Or just stick with 2 scoops post-workout as I orginally planned? Also I will be logging this for 6-8 weeks and let you guys follow along with my progress, Im expecting great things from this stack and the genomyx product line. I have to help spread the word up here in Canada!
Save it for postWO since you are already getting a good dose of Agmatine from the SNS caps. Will you be logging your progress here? If so link us there I would def be in for it :)

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Save it for postWO since you are already getting a good dose of Agmatine from the SNS caps. Will you be logging your progress here? If so link us there I would def be in for it :)
Ok, Ill save the protocol for postWO like I orginally planned then. Yes, I will be logging my progress with the stack here on this forum. Would you like me to make a log in the actual log section? Or stick on in Genomyx's section here for easy access for all of you?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Ok, Ill save the protocol for postWO like I orginally planned then. Yes, I will be logging my progress with the stack here on this forum. Would you like me to make a log in the actual log section? Or stick on in Genomyx's section here for easy access for all of you?

Which ever is easier for you, we are here to help you out :)

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
You can probably cut down on the SNS agmatine dose since Protocol has a nice agmatine content, and the effects seem to be all day. Would help save the SNS agmatine to last longer

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Which ever is easier for you, we are here to help you out :)
I think Ill make a thread directly here in the Genomyx sub-section of the forum if you guys dont mind. It will make it easier for you guys to check out my progress through the stack and off up any advice that may be needed. Plus it help out other people with Genomyx questions to.

You can probably cut down on the SNS agmatine dose since Protocol has a nice agmatine content, and the effects seem to be all day. Would help save the SNS agmatine to last longer
Ok, perhaps Ill cut the Agmatine dose down to 3 caps instead of 4 caps pre-WO.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I think Ill make a thread directly here in the Genomyx sub-section of the forum if you guys dont mind. It will make it easier for you guys to check out my progress through the stack and off up any advice that may be needed. Plus it help out other people with Genomyx questions to.

Ok, perhaps Ill cut the Agmatine dose down to 3 caps instead of 4 caps pre-WO.
Sounds like a plan

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Sounds like a plan
Yea, a damn good plan! Im pretty excited to start this stack as soon as it arrives in the mail. Im still looking pretty vascular after coming off this long cut. I can only imagine the pumps/vascularity increase's when I add in some SS to the mix. Plus adding in a couple more carbs here and there due to the effects of SS will be a nice change. Although Im not to carb sensative Id like to keep this state of leaness over the summer and than do an nice 10 week lean bulk come aug/sept/oct.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Well my package came in the mail today, that some fast shipping from nutra. However, I did spend a pretty penny on this stack mostly with shipping and some $23.99 fee from customers for god knows what. Despite all that Im "pumped" to get this log started. I will logging this for apprx 8 weeks...and all the fun begins on monday!