Slin sane for bulk?

cg123

Awards
Just ordered two bottles what dossage would u reccomend for a bulk? Also I take a preworkout before with creatine and after I take dark matter that says your not supposed to eat for an hour after. Thanks a lot

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Take it 15-20 minutes before you eat a high carb meal. For preWO you can take it 2 hours before your preWO meal then take the preWO 20-30 minutes before you hit the gym. You can also dose a pill before bed to have a dry look when you wake up. SlinSane is very versatile so you can use it pretty much in whatever way you please. I usually dose it before a cheat meal so just on the weekends and holidays :)

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Would you recommend stacking it with N-R-ALA to enhance strength?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Lots have done that stack and running it at 1 cap of SS for a meal 40-60g carbs and for NA-R-ALA, dose 300-500mg with your SS dose.

cg123

Awards
But to build muscle. Would u just recommend taking it with all high carb meals? I don't just want a pump. I heard it helps with gaining

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
But to build muscle. Would u just recommend taking it with all high carb meals? I don't just want a pump. I heard it helps with gaining
To gain mass make sure you are eating a lot more calories than normal. If it were for the pump I would say to take it preWO but for mass and vascularity I would use it on the high carb meals

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots have done that stack and running it at 1 cap of SS for a meal 40-60g carbs and for NA-R-ALA, dose 300-500mg with your SS dose.
Damn that's alot of NA rala!

cg123

Awards
Why are people dosing before bed with no food. Seems like it would be bad to do that for a bulk? Any Opinions?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Why are people dosing before bed with no food. Seems like it would be bad to do that for a bulk? Any Opinions?
no not at all, reason that peeps use it before bed is because SS promotes deeper sleep, bone dryness and some release of GH

cg123

Awards
What I'm asking is do you think it would be bad since I'm trying to bulk yo take it before bed?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
What I'm asking is do you think it would be bad since I'm trying to bulk yo take it before bed?
No its not bad, especially on a bulk. Let some of the GH release

Give it a try for a week and see if you notice anything different

cg123

Awards
No its not bad, especially on a bulk. Let some of the GH release

Give it a try for a week and see if you notice anything different
How does it help GH release when it spikes and mimics insulin? I read that when insulin is spiked, Gh can not be present at that time.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
How does it help GH release when it spikes and mimics insulin? I read that when insulin is spiked, Gh can not be present at that time.
No it does not spike reason is because their is a decrease in circulating insulin due to decreased serum glucose in the hours during sleep that is why the pre bed dose. When their is a decrease in serum glucose, GH production gets a kick start. So GH output increases while you sleep. Once I get on an actual computer ill hook you up with the SS write up for sure :D

cg123

Awards
No it does not spike reason is because their is a decrease in circulating insulin due to decreased serum glucose in the hours during sleep that is why the pre bed dose. When their is a decrease in serum glucose, GH production gets a kick start. So GH output increases while you sleep. Once I get on an actual computer ill hook you up with the SS write up for sure :D
Alright cool thanks man. And also. Do you suggest to take it before bed with no carbs right? And what's the reason for this. I am trying to build muscle and bulk not cut. I know you gave me a sample but could you check and see what the most effective doses are during the day for bulk on off days and training. Thanks

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Alright cool thanks man. And also. Do you suggest to take it before bed with no carbs right? And what's the reason for this. I am trying to build muscle and bulk not cut. I know you gave me a sample but could you check and see what the most effective doses are during the day for bulk on off days and training. Thanks
No problemo ask away bro, well reason is the deeper you sleep and go into REM the better the recovery and Growth Hormone is released which helps you train harder to add mass. To bulk just add more carbs up to 100g just one pill if its more than that maybe anti up on 2 pills. Just remember to bulk you need to add more calories to your diet.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established

If you effectively deplete serum glucose you promote GH release, some what of a hypo haze even though SS shouldn't cause hypo in normal individuals especially when you use them with carbs. I only notice if I consume no carbs at night near the use of SS. This is my reasoning for it and I notice it when I wake up to go to the bathroom, much more out of it than normal.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
People may hate me but I eat carbs before bed if I want to gain mass. You bet I also take a slinsane. Work out fasted in the am with stupid vascularity and strength. This is completely different than trying to optimize GH levels. I want to have muscle glycogen stores ready in the morning! Especially if it's

Casein
Glycemyx
Milk
Slinsane.

Wake up stupid dry, well rested, ready to work.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
People may hate me but I eat carbs before bed if I want to gain mass. You bet I also take a slinsane. Work out fasted in the am with stupid vascularity and strength. This is completely different than trying to optimize GH levels. I want to have muscle glycogen stores ready in the morning! Especially if it's

Casein
Glycemyx
Milk
Slinsane.

Wake up stupid dry, well rested, ready to work.
Hate you....not really fam :)

cg123

Awards
How long after post workout shake can I have slin sane with a meal cause someone said don't tak slin sane post workout

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
How long after post workout shake can I have slin sane with a meal cause someone said don't tak slin sane post workout
depending on how large and heavy your postWO shake is but you want to dose SS on an empty stomach. Try 30-45 minutes after the shake

cg123

Awards
depending on how large and heavy your postWO shake is but you want to dose SS on an empty stomach. Try 30-45 minutes after the shake
Ok. I usually wait an hour after I take my shake to eat because I take dark matter and it says to not eat for an hour after taking. Thanks

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
The reasoning to not use SS post work out is your body is already in the best condition for nutrient absorption. I also personally want to have the carbs replenish my glycogen levels, and it's very unlikely you will be storing much fat during this time.

I know plenty of carbophobes who use SS or some sort of GDA post workout. They progress very well. There is just a much better way to use them in my opinion.