Apply within...Clear Edge Renewed Testers wanted.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's the scoop....

I am ordering enough material to make about 500 capsules of the new Clear Edge Renewed formula. The effects are acutely noted, but we need a diverse group of VERY meticulous testers - preferentially in demanding, and creative, jobs. Salespeople, people that need to make creative presentations, demanding artists, scientists/researchers.

There are some notable difference between CER and original Clear Edge, as I have manipulated both communication and motivation and eliminated some of the energy giving ingredients.

Serving size is 4 caps taken in the morning and an optional 2 more caps taken mid-day. This WILL keep your mind active, so if you have my kind of insomnia (inability to shut of internal dialogue and idea formation late at night) avoid the second dose.

We will expect thorough detail of effects as well as any kind of notable effects. Articulation of ideas is crucial!

Probably looking for 5-6 testers for a run of 1-2 weeks.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
first!!!!!!!!!
count me in dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For our facebook fans, your applications will be given special consideration. Post your anabolic minds name on the appropriate thread on facebook, then apply here as normal.

BTW, we are looking for a creative application that will showcase your starting abilities and level.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For our facebook fans, your applications will be given special consideration. Post your anabolic minds name on the appropriate thread on facebook, then apply here as normal.

BTW, we are looking for a creative application that will showcase your starting abilities and level.
I will be applying when i get home. My job is definitely one that requires me to operate under stressful conditions while formulating plans with a diverse amount of knowledge necessary to be able to do the job correctly and safely.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks awesome!! Wont be applying, but prolly will be buying!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Surprised the response isn't stronger.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Dsade I am a Mechanical Engineer, and I get to design new tools where I work, always busy, under pressure,

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
x2 for 3clipse, If I was still in the line ( 'Corps ) or doing my wannabe semi-pro competitive shooting I would be all over it but nowadays it's pretty stagnant for me....this stuff would be awesome I know for IPSC, IDPA or any combat oriented shooting courses.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said I don't really fit the "tester" qualifications but am definitely interested in purchasing this once it comes out.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This work for teachers like me that can't stand grading essays for hours at a time?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This work on people depressed?
It works for me, but for liability reasons I can't make that claim for anyone else. Depression is a highly complicated disorder.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This work for teachers like me that can't stand grading essays for hours at a time?
It MIGHT, however the way it works for me, it would actually make something like that (provided the essays themselves are not very interesting) unbearable for me.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll throw my hat into the ring. I'll been having trouble lately putting my ideas to paper for both my MMA blog and my training construction (trying to make a training manual, but keep talking in circles).

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Figure it's US only, but sounds very cool. Studio sound engineer here. Seriously long days where you have to stay on the ball while staying creative.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Figure it's US only, but sounds very cool. Studio sound engineer here. Seriously long days where you have to stay on the ball while staying creative.
I'll see about getting a tester pack out to Predator when we ship their Glycemyx stock.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Dsade what do you want as far as an application goes?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Dsade what do you want as far as an application goes?
Nudes.

I've actually seen your logs before. Just let me know if you have any specific project goals in mind, and some kind of metric you can use to gauge.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this is a cognitive enhancement product?

Is their an ingredient label available yet? Or is it hush hush?

my training construction (trying to make a training manual, but keep talking in circles).
This is intriguing.. Keep me posted on it bud

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this is a cognitive enhancement product?

Is their an ingredient label available yet? Or is it hush hush?

This is intriguing.. Keep me posted on it bud
Not at this point. The base is the original Clear Edge formula (which Google will find for you) that I have expanded on based on a few more years of experimentation.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
This is definitely sounding cool. I've tried has limited success with focus products, craze being the only one I find useful, even at very low dose. Hopefully this is low on stims, I missed out on clear edge when it was first out though... Did a google search and it didn't turn up much.

Trust you to hit this one out of the park :)

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I'm not the kind of guy you need for this test ... I go to the gym in the morning to build muscle - then I go to work to USE the muscle, not much brain power here (although I do spend two months out of every year in the arctic and I have to find "creative" ways to stay warm - LOL).

But this might be interesting to try when it comes out though. Will it help to me to find the beauty in a 200 lb woman that works with my crew? She's the only female we have around for me to "fantasize" about.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
didn't I send you my last bottle or two of original clear edge? I'd probably compare it with focalin, a ritalin relative.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nudes.

I've actually seen your logs before. Just let me know if you have any specific project goals in mind, and some kind of metric you can use to gauge.
Nudes are definitely a go!

I dont really have any projects per say but due to my job i am constantly in the books studying and increasing my knowledge for the positions i work. Ive used piracetam/choline to help retain knowledge as that is hard for me being that i cant seem to stay focused. It worked well and being that i use the knowledge i learn everyday, guaging the effectiveness shouldnt be an issue.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nudes are definitely a go!

I dont really have any projects per say but due to my job i am constantly in the books studying and increasing my knowledge for the positions i work. Ive used piracetam/choline to help retain knowledge as that is hard for me being that i cant seem to stay focused. It worked well and being that i use the knowledge i learn everyday, guaging the effectiveness shouldnt be an issue.
I'm dumping the Choline Citrate and using exclusively CDP-Choline. It's far more effective and functions are more than a simple choline source.

I

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm dumping the Choline Citrate and using exclusively CDP-Choline. It's far more effective and functions are more than a simple choline source.

I
Sounds good to me. CDP-Choline is where its at IMO.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The test is being suspended until further notice.