How Long Should A Bottle of Eviscerate Last Me

BigRed904

Awards
As the title says. I just ordered a bottle and wanted an idea of how long it should last me with the recommended dose. Thanks.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Depends a lot, your first time using it you may run through it quickly, the more you use the more you know how much to apply which is generally a lot less than people think. I'd wager a quarter sized pool, applied twice daily would last you between 4-6 weeks. Applying to more than one location will obviously cut that in half. Make sure you really rub it in, like vigorously

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems to last me an insane amount of time, but I mainly use just chest and abs. Be extremely careful with the stuff. No getting in the eyes, transfer stuff, etc. Very hot. But works like a charm.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Seems to last me an insane amount of time, but I mainly use just chest and abs. Be extremely careful with the stuff. No getting in the eyes, transfer stuff, etc. Very hot. But works like a charm.
Same here but i only use it during the week, on the weekend I take a time out from the burning :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same but I do it for the ladies I party with :D
I plan my topicals around when my fiance is coming over. Sad but true, but she's kissed Abliderate and Eviscerate and isn't a fan of the taste of either.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine literally always last me exactly 4 weeks.. kind of weird lol.

Mike

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 6 ounce bottles should last 4-5 weeks.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Depends a lot, your first time using it you may run through it quickly, the more you use the more you know how much to apply which is generally a lot less than people think. I'd wager a quarter sized pool, applied twice daily would last you between 4-6 weeks. Applying to more than one location will obviously cut that in half. Make sure you really rub it in, like vigorously
Is it ideal to apply twice a day?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it ideal to apply twice a day?
I usually apply post morning before work shower and then again after lifting in the night. If I don't lift I usually just put on one dose a day. Bottle recommends twice a day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I apply in the morning only, and late into the night I can STILL feel it working.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I apply in the morning only, and late into the night I can STILL feel it working.
I do the same after my shower. it could be around 8 hours after and out of the blue the burn will re-ignight.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
When i apply post-workout shower (and post Abliderate Advance), sometimes I can still feel the burn on my cardio warm up the next day. Stuff is incredible!

steppinRazor

Awards
Can someone point me in the direction of some abliterate? Either i'm totally retarded or google is coming up with nada

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks bro, odd I couldn't find it on NP either - so I appreciate the link, albeit sold out..

Might have to try that smoulder if the abliterate isn't around in a couple Weeks

...edit so yeah, it would've probably helped if I was spelling abliderate correctly..anyways

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, odd I couldn't find it on NP either - so I appreciate the link, albeit sold out..

Might have to try that smoulder if the abliterate isn't around in a couple Weeks

...edit so yeah, it would've probably helped if I was spelling abliderate correctly..anyways
Hah no worries dude, dsade seemed pretty proud of the last batch of Smolder he made though and to be honest the bottle I'm using now is working wonders. I'm going to get my hands on some of his most recent run before it sells out like the rest of our stuff lol

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
It looks like my summer cut will involve much more planning ahead this year. I need to start to stock up now.