How Long Should A Bottle of Eviscerate Last Me

  1. Registered User
    BigRed904's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    71
    Answers
    0

    How Long Should A Bottle of Eviscerate Last Me


    As the title says. I just ordered a bottle and wanted an idea of how long it should last me with the recommended dose. Thanks.

  2. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Answers
    0

    Depends a lot, your first time using it you may run through it quickly, the more you use the more you know how much to apply which is generally a lot less than people think. I'd wager a quarter sized pool, applied twice daily would last you between 4-6 weeks. Applying to more than one location will obviously cut that in half. Make sure you really rub it in, like vigorously

  3. Registered User
    BigRed904's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    71
    Answers
    0

    cool, thanks bro
    •   
       

  4. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Answers
    0

    no problem dewd

  5. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0

    Seems to last me an insane amount of time, but I mainly use just chest and abs. Be extremely careful with the stuff. No getting in the eyes, transfer stuff, etc. Very hot. But works like a charm.
  6. Registered User
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Seems to last me an insane amount of time, but I mainly use just chest and abs. Be extremely careful with the stuff. No getting in the eyes, transfer stuff, etc. Very hot. But works like a charm.
    Same here but i only use it during the week, on the weekend I take a time out from the burning
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  7. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Same here but i only use it during the week, on the weekend I take a time out from the burning
    Same but I do it for the ladies I party with

  8. Registered User
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Same but I do it for the ladies I party with
    Eviscerate+friction= Hot burning loving, Mac Daddy
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  9. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Same but I do it for the ladies I party with
    I plan my topicals around when my fiance is coming over. Sad but true, but she's kissed Abliderate and Eviscerate and isn't a fan of the taste of either.
  10. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Mine literally always last me exactly 4 weeks.. kind of weird lol.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    The 6 ounce bottles should last 4-5 weeks.
  12. Registered User
    ISU152's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    524
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Depends a lot, your first time using it you may run through it quickly, the more you use the more you know how much to apply which is generally a lot less than people think. I'd wager a quarter sized pool, applied twice daily would last you between 4-6 weeks. Applying to more than one location will obviously cut that in half. Make sure you really rub it in, like vigorously
    Is it ideal to apply twice a day?
  13. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ISU152 View Post
    Is it ideal to apply twice a day?
    I usually apply post morning before work shower and then again after lifting in the night. If I don't lift I usually just put on one dose a day. Bottle recommends twice a day.
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    I apply in the morning only, and late into the night I can STILL feel it working.
  15. Registered User
    ISU152's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    524
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I usually apply post morning before work shower and then again after lifting in the night. If I don't lift I usually just put on one dose a day. Bottle recommends twice a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I apply in the morning only, and late into the night I can STILL feel it working.
    Alright thanks guys
  16. Registered User
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I apply in the morning only, and late into the night I can STILL feel it working.
    I do the same after my shower. it could be around 8 hours after and out of the blue the burn will re-ignight.
  17. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Ajerone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    313
    Answers
    0

    When i apply post-workout shower (and post Abliderate Advance), sometimes I can still feel the burn on my cardio warm up the next day. Stuff is incredible!
  18. Registered User
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0

    Can someone point me in the direction of some abliterate? Either i'm totally retarded or google is coming up with nada
    Cultivating Mass.
  19. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Can someone point me in the direction of some abliterate? Either i'm totally retarded or google is coming up with nada
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...beta-6-oz.html

    She sold out quick (everywhere), more is on the way though in the mean time apparently this batch of smolder at NP is dsade's masterpiece.

  20. Registered User
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0

    Thanks bro, odd I couldn't find it on NP either - so I appreciate the link, albeit sold out..

    Might have to try that smoulder if the abliterate isn't around in a couple Weeks

    ...edit so yeah, it would've probably helped if I was spelling abliderate correctly..anyways
    Cultivating Mass.
  21. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Thanks bro, odd I couldn't find it on NP either - so I appreciate the link, albeit sold out..

    Might have to try that smoulder if the abliterate isn't around in a couple Weeks

    ...edit so yeah, it would've probably helped if I was spelling abliderate correctly..anyways
    Hah no worries dude, dsade seemed pretty proud of the last batch of Smolder he made though and to be honest the bottle I'm using now is working wonders. I'm going to get my hands on some of his most recent run before it sells out like the rest of our stuff lol

  22. Registered User
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0

    It looks like my summer cut will involve much more planning ahead this year. I need to start to stock up now.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Genomyx Eviscerate vs. Eviscerate Smolder
    By steve180 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 04:22 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 12:16 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 03:33 PM
  4. How long does your bottle last?
    By BigJimCalhoun in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 10:26 AM
  5. how long is a bottle of T-4 suppossed to last?
    By flexster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 12:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in