- 03-27-2012, 11:56 AM
Here's the scoop....
I am ordering enough material to make about 500 capsules of the new Clear Edge Renewed formula. The effects are acutely noted, but we need a diverse group of VERY meticulous testers - preferentially in demanding, and creative, jobs. Salespeople, people that need to make creative presentations, demanding artists, scientists/researchers.
There are some notable difference between CER and original Clear Edge, as I have manipulated both communication and motivation and eliminated some of the energy giving ingredients.
Serving size is 4 caps taken in the morning and an optional 2 more caps taken mid-day. This WILL keep your mind active, so if you have my kind of insomnia (inability to shut of internal dialogue and idea formation late at night) avoid the second dose.
We will expect thorough detail of effects as well as any kind of notable effects. Articulation of ideas is crucial!
Probably looking for 5-6 testers for a run of 1-2 weeks.
- 03-27-2012, 12:05 PM
I don't fit the description of someone to test, but I am definitely interested in this once its released!
Any idea how it may effect other meds like SSRI's?
- 03-27-2012, 12:07 PM
I avoid the serotonin system like a hornet's nest. It really doesn't have a huge effect on information processing and creativity, IME, and can really screw people up if tinkered with.
03-27-2012, 12:31 PM
03-27-2012, 12:36 PM
03-27-2012, 03:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2009, 03:55 PM
- By legbuh in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2009, 09:55 AM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-15-2007, 12:19 PM
- By TUCKER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 12-10-2004, 12:59 PM
- By hognose in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2004, 05:26 PM