Arnold Classic Neighbors

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say I enjoyed our booth being next to you guys at the Arnold. You were all cool as hell and I enjoyed playing bartender and serving up the Clearshot. I have already used the Slinsane that I purchased and yesterday after carbing and just a very moderate workout I had one of the best pumps in a long time. I will definitely be back for more. The DCP I am taking but it will be a while before I can report on results. Again nice to meet all of you and Slinsane will now be a staple in my regimen.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loved being next to you, and you have the most contagious excitement anywhere. Definitely let me know what we can do to help, and hoping to see you at more shows!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
contagious excitement
That's putting it perfectly.

Had an awesome time being next to you guys and I can only hope that we're neighbors again next year! A thousand thanks for all the shots and the friendly conversation during the infrequent down time!

We'll have to explore a CSC IV delivery for 2013. :D

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Loved being next to you, and you have the most contagious excitement anywhere. Definitely let me know what we can do to help, and hoping to see you at more shows!
To be honest I could not have been anymore excited. I love working with people and selling them a product I believe in. That was the most fun I've had in a great while. Everyone was great, it was a total blast, tell Christine I said hi, I'll probably be hitting you up later this week to buy some more of your supps. Anabolic pump did nothing for me Slin Sane is doing exactly what I want it to, good stuff. Have a great week

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
That's putting it perfectly.

Had an awesome time being next to you guys and I can only hope that we're neighbors again next year! A thousand thanks for all the shots and the friendly conversation during the infrequent down time!

We'll have to explore a CSC IV delivery for 2013. :D
If I could mainline it I would lol. Yes the camaraderie was good stuff and you guys are fun to talk to, I didn't realize I was THAT excited but I am glad that is how I came across and I am glad it was contagious. You are welcome for the Clearshot, if we could get that into all the water coolers in offices and factories across the country we could turn this economy around production would double lol