H.E.A.T. stack and Phenylethylamine (PEA)

7foot

Awards
Hello there,

Long time reader, first time poster. First of all, I wanted to thank the Genomyx team for making H.E.A.T. It is an excellent product and I have been very happy with its results. Secondly, I was curious about anyone's experience with H.E.A.T. and Phenylethylamine. Did it work well for you? How did you dose it? Do you consider it safe?

I did a little searching and found one thread where a member mentioned using it in his morning stack (I tried linking the thread but I am too new to do so. Google search "heat stack pea" and the top result should be it). He seemed rather happy with it but I wanted to hear more experiences before trying it. I have read that some of the ingredients in H.E.A.T. are MAO inhibitors albeit not as potent as prescription based MAOIs. I also see that a few other non-Genomyx products contain PEA with stimulants similar to H.E.A.T., so I suppose the concoction is not unheard of.

Many thanks in advance :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
tyrosine...it will open up pre-cursors for E and Ne to work better

7foot

Awards
tyrosine...it will open up pre-cursors for E and Ne to work better
Thanks for the tip. I used to dose Tyrosine every now and then. I stopped a few months before taking H.E.A.T.

Bump :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
np man.
Look at a 500mg dose of tyrosine (NOW foods). if needing more energy add in some Glucuronate

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PEA is an intersting compound with an unfotunately short half-life. I actually played with PEA quite a bit when considering the formula update, but decided against it for that reason.

For safety, however, you should be fine. The tyrosine recommendation above is a great suggestion.

7foot

Awards
np man.
Look at a 500mg dose of tyrosine (NOW foods). if needing more energy add in some Glucuronate
Thanks for the recommendations!

PEA is an intersting compound with an unfotunately short half-life. I actually played with PEA quite a bit when considering the formula update, but decided against it for that reason.

For safety, however, you should be fine. The tyrosine recommendation above is a great suggestion.
Great to know! Thank you for the fine information good sir. I am thrilled that you graced my thread with your presence :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

What are the chances that HEAT v2 comes out with isopropyloctopamine replacing the tyramine + hordenine?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the chances that HEAT v2 comes out with isopropyloctopamine replacing the tyramine + hordenine?
I've never looked into it, but Hordenine/Tyramine are not there for beta 3 agonism.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've never looked into it, but Hordenine/Tyramine are not there for beta 3 agonism.
Oh I know, I just don't like either ingredient :) (I realize they play a complementary role with the other ingredients). I just think HEAT will be better when it can be freely stacked with ephedrine or provide a lipolytic stimulant of its own.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Oh I know, I just don't like either ingredient :) (I realize they play a complementary role with the other ingredients). I just think HEAT will be better when it can be freely stacked with ephedrine or provide a lipolytic stimulant of its own.
You don't need to directly agonize beta receptors to improve lipolysis. Most of the ingredients in HEAT positively modulate NE->increase in cAMP>increase lipolysis. Coupled with the a2 antagonist the overall effect is much more enhanced and besides that the product is geared to be its own product effective on its own for everyone(non/sensitive stim folks), not one that works best alongside another product.

Whats the beef with Tyramine/Hordenine?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You don't need to directly agonize beta receptors to improve lipolysis. Most of the ingredients in HEAT positively modulate NE->increase in cAMP>increase lipolysis. Coupled with the a2 antagonist the overall effect is much more enhanced and besides that the product is geared to be its own product effective on its own for everyone(non/sensitive stim folks), not one that works best alongside another product.

Whats the beef with Tyramine/Hordenine?
I know you don't need direct agonism, and I know HEAT is offering an alternative approach, but most people that I know of end of adding a caffeine tab to HEAT anyway.

Well...let's start with, what is to like about tyramine and hordenine? :D I will say that Genomyx puts them to better use than any other company out there.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I know you don't need direct agonism, and I know HEAT is offering an alternative approach, but most people that I know of end of adding a caffeine tab to HEAT anyway.
It's a cheap additive to it but to be fair you'll likely be fine with your favorite stim fat burner as long as its not a kitchen sink formula.

Well...let's start with, what is to like about tyramine and hordenine? :D I will say that Genomyx puts them to better use than any other company out there.
Tyramine can elevate dopamine levels and displaces NE, both nice before training or in a caloric deficit.

Hordenine should increase circulating NE as well which is bueno for lipolysis as you know.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's a cheap additive to it but to be fair you'll likely be fine with your favorite stim fat burner as long as its not a kitchen sink formula.

Tyramine can elevate dopamine levels and displaces NE, both nice before training or in a caloric deficit.

Hordenine should increase circulating NE as well which is bueno for lipolysis as you know.
Well that's the problem...I want to stack EC with HEAT but dat dere pressor effect is killing me. And you know it would be a killer stack otherwise, especially with the alpha-yohimbine in HEAT.

As for tyramine, displacing a neurotransmitter is not a good thing. I will cite neuron on this one:

"Minimal bioavailability in the presence of gut lumen MAO; Converts to a false neurotransmitter (receptor antagonism) - sympatholytic with chronic supplementation; Strong pressor effect with acute supplementation; Short half life (30 minutes); Depletes vesicular catecholamines; Competitively inhibits catecholamine beta-hydroxylase; No CNS penetration"

The hordenine could theoretically ameliorate the rapid metabolization of tyramine (though that may actually be a good thing), but the issue is that hordenine itself is also rapidly eliminated.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Well that's the problem...I want to stack EC with HEAT but dat dere pressor effect is killing me. And you know it would be a killer stack otherwise, especially with the alpha-yohimbine in HEAT.
I know I'm currently doing it myself, haven't had any problems to speak of yet but I've never had BP issues. My resting heart rate is around 55 bpm as well so I clearly have a strong tolerance.

As for tyramine, displacing a neurotransmitter is not a good thing. I will cite neuron on this one:

"Minimal bioavailability in the presence of gut lumen MAO; Converts to a false neurotransmitter (receptor antagonism) - sympatholytic with chronic supplementation; Strong pressor effect with acute supplementation; Short half life (30 minutes); Depletes vesicular catecholamines; Competitively inhibits catecholamine beta-hydroxylase; No CNS penetration"

The hordenine could theoretically ameliorate the rapid metabolization of tyramine (though that may actually be a good thing), but the issue is that hordenine itself is also rapidly eliminated.
Not going to pretend like I could hold my own against neuron but I can quote Andy :p
This means that the enzyme that breaks down both PEA and tyramine (MAOb) has more trouble with tyramine, allowing more of the compound to get into the bloodstream unchanged. This property gives it a half-life between 30 minutes and 90 minutes, making it potentially great for pre-exercise use. (6) The other key difference that comes with that “OH” addition is that tyramine does not cross the blood brain barrier to any appreciable degree, so it is a much more potent peripheral stimulant than a central stimulant. At high doses, tyramine is a potent pressor, meaning it increases blood pressure: this stems from the fact that it effectively displaces NE in the heart and in vasculature. (5) Oral tyramine should always be taken on empty stomach, as taking it with a meal can decrease its substantially. (6) Because norepinpehrine augments glucose utilization in skeletal muscle, tyramine is likely an effective drug for short-term performance enhancement

I won't pretend like I know all the biological processes involved but I do know Tyramine is one of many ingredients in HEAT and HEAT is by no means a Tyramine product. :D

You should be dosing EC soon so when I get some AB out to you at some point you won't have to worry about the BP impact as much, as I know you're normally quite sensitive to EC alone yeh? I'm currently loving EC+HEAT+ES+AA(really loving AA).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Actually I'm no longer sensitive to EC at all. I get a strong anorexic effect but I actually feel lethargic after dosing :(.
I'm back at school now and I have your Reduce XT. Let's each review the other company's respective product when finished, if that's cool with you.

Also, what was the context of Pinch's post (particularly the part about PEA and Tyramine being administered concurrently)?