CardioTryx

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I know dsade has put some work into it but unsure of total progress. First we are restocking everything for summer and going from there. He'll probably chime in here some point today with better input on its situation.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
What's supposed to be in it?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More info please

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There will be NO stims in this product. Stims can easily and cheaply added by users, whereas they cannot be removed. Unless I am planning on a direct stim product, you will find that I avoid stims.

BTW, final ingredient located today..just waiting on the price quote and I will start compiling alpha capsules to test.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
There will be NO stims in this product. Stims can easily and cheaply added by users, whereas they cannot be removed. Unless I am planning on a direct stim product, you will find that I avoid stims.

BTW, final ingredient located today..just waiting on the price quote and I will start compiling alpha capsules to test.
That's what I like to hear. I can't stand stims.

Awesome, That's really good news! I'm down to try some.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I heard Matt found a way to take Ronnie Coleman in a ski mask chasing a victim, and capped it.

But to be serious this will be a very innovative product, much like all others developed by Matt.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
So if you are really crazy you could take CardioTryx, HEAT, DCP and BF Eviscerate?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be pretty nuts. Remember, Cardiotryx will be designed to take once per day, about 30 minutes BEFORE cardio workout. More is NOT better and will be detrimental to muscle gain.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be pretty nuts. Remember, Cardiotryx will be designed to take once per day, about 30 minutes BEFORE cardio workout. More is NOT better and will be detrimental to muscle gain.
hmm.. this is interesting.

Mike

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not much of a cardio guy, but always interested in whats new from Genomyx!