Genomyx Glycemyx Final Review

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Genomyx Glycemyx

Final Review

Once again I would like to thank Matt and Genomyx for this opportunity

Taste: The powder has a very mild taste with slight hints of oats. In a shake it was tasteless and did not alter the flavor. In a pre-workout it is hard to describe but add a nutty flavor.

Texture: I like the added thickness it gave to shakes. However you must drink if quick. It will continue to thicken and you will need to add more liquid. I wasn’t a fan of the texture if a pre-workout so I would mix it with water separate and chug it.

Pre-workout dosing: I really began to love dosing it pre-workout. It provided me with added stamina and increase in pumps. The stamina was excellent and surpassed other carb sources I have used in the past pre-workout. I had stopped using carbs pre and now I am addicted.

Post-Workout: It mixes fine into the shake and is an excellent source for slow release carbs. I felt it did an excellent job of replenishing glycogen and bringing life back to a tired man.
Results: I am very carb sensitive and have battled carbs my entire life. My favorite aspect of glycemyx was that it did not hinder my goals at all like typical carbs do. This allowed me to increase my carb intake which in turn increased the quality of my workouts and overall energy. I ended up losing two lbs. on the scale but I am noticeably leaner and fuller.

Extra’s-
I used glycemyx to make pancakes and as a substitute for cooking. I even made pizza dough out of it. A little strange but could work with some tweaking. I will be buying more as soon as it is available.

Last edited:
Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great review, dude... Thank you!

You touched upon something that I noticed as well... The longer you let it sit, the thicker it becomes. Found that out the hard way and had to chomp the sludge down.

S

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
nice review for sure,will be picking plenty up!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great Review!

We got the jugs and lids in today, so look for some betas coming in the next week or so.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Great review, dude... Thank you!

You touched upon something that I noticed as well... The longer you let it sit, the thicker it becomes. Found that out the hard way and had to chomp the sludge down.
nice review for sure,will be picking plenty up!
Great Review!

We got the jugs and lids in today, so look for some betas coming in the next week or so.
Thanks guys, I was really impressed.

I'm thinking discount 5lb trash bag deal for reviewers......Jugs are for ladies...

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review. Thank you very much. It's good to have a carb sensitive reviewer.

Did your pancakes turn out purple? Purple pizza?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I was really impressed.

I'm thinking discount 5lb trash bag deal for reviewers......Jugs are for ladies...
Jugs are ON ladies but we all know they are for men! And babies I suppose.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review. Thank you very much. It's good to have a carb sensitive reviewer.

Did your pancakes turn out purple? Purple pizza?

haha, yeah, kind of a strange color purple. I used eggwhites, vanilla, cinnamon, stevia, greek yogurt, baking powder and water for the pancakes.

The pizza dough was strange but i will try it again. I did add some pure wheat gluten to get it more pliable.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I know that feel bro on the carbs before training now, I got used to training fasted for like months. Add some GlyceMyx in, stamina goes way up in the gym, first workout without carbs I burned out way too quick.

Pizza dough? Mirin dat cooking ability, wouldn't even try pancakes with the powder since if I goofed I would of been sadpanda to lose a scoop of it lol

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
The pizza dough was strange but i will try it again. I did add some pure wheat gluten to get it more pliable.
Wait! Does this make you a purple
Pizza eater? Had to ask :)