Arnold Product Discounts

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Happy from the reduced stress (cortisol) ? : )
    haha.. i am so happy.. i put on a ton of fat in my midsection so easy.. visceral fat to post contest.. running abliterate advanced right now, post contest pct.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    haha.. i am so happy.. i put on a ton of fat in my midsection so easy.. visceral fat to post contest.. running abliterate advanced right now, post contest pct.
    Awesome! I have an issue with lower abs. I can get so lean and still have a little there. I just am ending a lean bulk and like to stay at the weight for a few weeks before cutting. I am really excited to see how Abliterate Advanced works for my lower abs.

    I used to dirty bulk then cut right away and would loose my strength and could never get really lean. Putting 20 lbs on in 8 weeks natty is never good.. no matter how hard you work. Plus the mental switch in diets sucks. I have become much more responsible.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Awesome! I have an issue with lower abs. I can get so lean and still have a little there. I just am ending a lean bulk and like to stay at the weight for a few weeks before cutting. I am really excited to see how Abliterate Advanced works for my lower abs.

    I used to dirty bulk then cut right away and would loose my strength and could never get really lean. Putting 20 lbs on in 8 weeks natty is never good.. no matter how hard you work. Plus the mental switch in diets sucks. I have become much more responsible.
    hmm, it doesn't help me with that lower jiggly fat.. more so that beer belly, distended look I get when I bulk haha.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  4. That's actually were I love gut health. Over eating with out getting bloated and maximum nutrient absorption. It also helps me keep my bulk much cleaner mentally because with out the bloat (or gas) I can keep a much cleaner bulk diet.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    That's actually were I love gut health. Over eating with out getting bloated and maximum nutrient absorption. It also helps me keep my bulk much cleaner mentally because with out the bloat (or gas) I can keep a much cleaner bulk diet.

    I've tried gut health, and every single pro-biotic, digestive enzyme, etc. on the market. My stomach condition is hard to treat, and the only available medication used, is not FDA approved so I have to order it overseas in bulk. It's not a controlled substance and I do have a physician order for it, so its cool. Makes my situation up to 75% better.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I've tried gut health, and every single pro-biotic, digestive enzyme, etc. on the market. My stomach condition is hard to treat, and the only available medication used, is not FDA approved so I have to order it overseas in bulk. It's not a controlled substance and I do have a physician order for it, so its cool. Makes my situation up to 75% better.

    Mike
    I'm sorry to hear about that. I could never recommend a product to cure a documented medical condition. I am in a different situation however and gut health works wonderfully for me.

    I am glad to see you got professional help and found something that AY least aids your situation.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Discounts?
    By Onlychevy6 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 12:51 AM
  2. international discounts?
    By AdelV in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 05:27 PM
  3. Discounts?
    By Pitbull954 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Log in
Log in