dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The cost on 4 of the main ingredients has gone up domestically by 50%. This throws HEAT Stack out of tolerance for pricing. While I hit up some of my alternate suppliers, the supply of finished product is VERY low. Stock up now, just in case.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prices for everything are sky-rocketing, we are just going to have to get use to it! :(

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
The cost on 4 of the main ingredients has gone up domestically by 50%. This throws HEAT Stack out of tolerance for pricing. While I hit up some of my alternate suppliers, the supply of finished product is VERY low. Stock up now, just in case.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Raise the price of a gallon of gas but my Heat, on no they didn't!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't worry they will raise gas as well. Right now is not the most ideal time for supplement companies...
Ain't that the truth...seems as if everything supplement wise has been rising lately.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Ain't that the truth...seems as if everything supplement wise has been rising lately.
It absolutely sucks for consumers, but the companies are the ones who are really taking a hit.