Will abliteratw be at the arnold?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love obliterate.. used it 1st 8 weeks of prep. Want to use it in pct. So I need to order a bottle.. but if it is being sold at the Arnold ill get it there. Will it be?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey crit I'll be there think you can sign my autograph book bro and snap a pic with me?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I love obliterate.. used it 1st 8 weeks of prep. Want to use it in pct. So I need to order a bottle.. but if it is being sold at the Arnold ill get it there. Will it be?
Dont quote me on this but I doubt it, I know smolder will be among others but AA may not since the betas sold out real quick. Will ask mando or Matt might step in here

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Talked to Matt last week about AA and he said that there were only 3 left. Well, 2 now, maybe less. :D Don't know if he stashed any for the Arnie or not.

Y'all have fun there without me! Maybe next year... :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is exactly 1 retail bottle left for sale. IF (and this is a HUGE if) I decide to dip into my personal stash I will let you know.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is exactly 1 retail bottle left for sale. IF (and this is a HUGE if) I decide to dip into my personal stash I will let you know.
that blows! haha.. not even the 1st version?!?!

Hopefully you guys got something i can pick it like heat.. anything for pct! :p