If your head is bigger than Randy's biceps, GENOMYX will outfit you with a free tee!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He's just getting too big for his britches... And we're tired of him showing off.

Another chance to win some GENOMYX swag...

Randy will be working at the Genomyx booth at the Arnold this year with Matt, Smitty, Alan (who has his own promo going), and NPC Figure champion Katelyn Aseltine...

Find Randy and take a picture comparing the size of your head with one of his biceps, and post the picture on our Facebook page, if your head is bigger we'll throw you a Flight or Battle Gear tee shirt (winner's choice)...

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Good thing I have a bigass head. I'll be sure to hunt down the Genomyx booth next weekend

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good thing I have a bigass head. I'll be sure to hunt down the Genomyx booth next weekend
Haha, I hear that, man.

If I was making it up there, I'd definitely partake in this. I rock a 7 3/4" fitted cap, now. I actually tried on one of my 7 5/8" and it felt tight, yesterday (and I had just shaved my head down, too)...:17:

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Good god, those biceps! George Castanza is gonna steal this one!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
You guys keep making these competitions that having a bigger brain is needed to win...

I never had a chance.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys keep making these competitions that having a bigger brain is needed to win...

I never had a chance.
Mike, don't be so modest... you're clearly the smartest one on the team. :D

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Mike, don't be so modest... you're clearly the smartest one on the team. :D
Oh no... We are in trouble! Haha

This reminds me of the movie Idiocracy. " so your the smartest person in the world huh?... I though yo head would be bigger."