Availability of Abliderate and Eviscerate?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

Availability of Abliderate and Eviscerate?

Hey, Guys!

I'm just under 10 weeks out of my next contest, and I've been having some decent results with Abliderate so far, but I'm out. I really do think it's contributed to the tightening of the abdomen, and I want to keep it up. As DSade know, I'm a long-time fan of Eviscerate, and will be needing that again shortly, as I drop below 10%. (I'm the wacko who puts it on all over under the tanning bronzer and then climbs into a "hot" tanning bed. Yeah, I turn bright red at first, and the feeling is . . . intense, but it really increases the effect of the tanning lotion.)

Unfortunately, I can't find them in stock anywhere.

Any advice?

2. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.68%

I think E/ES are being worked on at the moment but they're places to find the ES at the moment, PM me dewd. Hopefully dsade or another can chime in about AA.

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.27%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Advance Abliderate should be out very soon I know that the betas sold out quick. Mando said they were working on a mass production of AA. As for itzDodge stated, theirs quite a few places out there that have it in stock. Also if your going to be at the Arnold we might have some on sale at very low prices.
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
    •   

4. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.68%

Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Advance Abliderate should be out very soon I know that the betas sold out quick. Mando said they were working on a mass production of AA. As for itzDodge stated, theirs quite a few places out there that have it in stock. Also if your going to be at the Arnold we might have some on sale at very low prices.
    I wish I could go

foreveralone

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.61%

I would check supplement auction for the eviscerate*
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

Quote Originally Posted by pnut143 View Post
    I would check supplement auction for the eviscerate*
    Where would I find that?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

Oh, I'll be there.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

Well, it took some searching, but I found Eviscerate original at Sports Nutrition Online.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.61%

Quote Originally Posted by firedrake View Post
    Well, it took some searching, but I found Eviscerate original at Sports Nutrition Online.

It's under supplement forum, company promotions, then look for "Supplement Auction," Basically I am selling 2 unopened bottles of Eviscerate for $45 (includes cost of shipping), pm me if interested.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier
    I've gone through a ton of the 1st version. Love it I store ab fat like no other. Can't wait to try the new one.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I've gone through a ton of the 1st version. Love it I store ab fat like no other. Can't wait to try the new one.
    Right there with you! It's getting better, but still, I worry. Now, if Genomyx had a product to tighten up the leftover skin from when I weighed over 300 . . . . I'm just over 9 weeks out, and this is what I have left:

Name:  2-23abs-crop-smW.jpg
Views: 1171
Size:  64.9 KB

I suppose it's not bad, considering where I came from, but still . . . I'm sure the "flaps" get me marked down by judges, even when my bf is all the way down.
  12. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.68%

Right there with you! It's getting better, but still, I worry. Now, if Genomyx had a product to tighten up the leftover skin from when I weighed over 300 . . . . I'm just over 9 weeks out, and this is what I have left:

Name:  2-23abs-crop-smW.jpg
Views: 1171
Size:  64.9 KB

I suppose it's not bad, considering where I came from, but still . . . I'm sure the "flaps" get me marked down by judges, even when my bf is all the way down.
    I haven't looked into them too much but I'm sure one of the Flawless products can do something for yah(dsade would know), it'll tighten with time as well not sure how significantly longer it will take the older you get but it should eventually tighten up. Not sure where you came from at 300 but it looks like you've progressed very well very quickly, good job man.

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Awesome job firedrake! That is one impressive progression. I am sorry to say that no supplement will quickly reduce the excess skin from your weight loss. You are very lean and have good size to go along with it.
    Unfortunately at 9 weeks out surgery would most likley be the only way to completely rid you of the excess skin. There are things that will help but they won't work miracles.

Again congrats on the transformation, awesome.
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

What would be the best way to combine the use of these two?

A.M. Dosage of Eviscerate

P.M. Dosage of Abliderate.

Also anyone tried the idea of thin skin areas with Abliderate? Like on my midsection and kidney areas, and perhaps the tops of my feet?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    What would be the best way to combine the use of these two?

A.M. Dosage of Eviscerate

P.M. Dosage of Abliderate.

Also anyone tried the idea of thin skin areas with Abliderate? Like on my midsection and kidney areas, and perhaps the tops of my feet?

Edited: due to my inaccurate understanding. My apology please see Dsades post below.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

Smile

Here's the change in my waistline since Jan. 1 -- 23 lbs. lost, and the next-to-last pics is a couple of days after I started Abliderate; the last one is on Wednesday:

Name:  1.1-2.22-abs-smlrW.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  48.8 KB

. . . I'd say the Abliderate is working, wouldn't you?
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.27%

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Personally I would use eviscerate as intended (for difficult areas) I would use eviscerate on my lower abs / love handles. But those are the last places I lose the fat.

AA I would use on my upper back and shoulder area. Thin skin areas that don't need much spot reduction. AA is going to be more of a systematic effect rather than the localized (eviscerate) effect. also I highly recommend a good exfoliating soap first. I LOVE java lather. It seems to work best getting the extra eviscerate off your hands to avoid accidental transfer.

Tops of feet, delts, upper back, are all good areas to apply AA. If you try more " private " thin skin areas please don't grab the eviscerate bottle on accident
    LMAO oh no bueno
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Personally I would use eviscerate as intended (for difficult areas) I would use eviscerate on my lower abs / love handles. But those are the last places I lose the fat.

AA I would use on my upper back and shoulder area. Thin skin areas that don't need much spot reduction. AA is going to be more of a systematic effect rather than the localized (eviscerate) effect. also I highly recommend a good exfoliating soap first. I LOVE java lather. It seems to work best getting the extra eviscerate off your hands to avoid accidental transfer.

Tops of feet, delts, upper back, are all good areas to apply AA. If you try more " private " thin skin areas please don't grab the eviscerate bottle on accident
    The thing about java lather is it is next to impossible to find. The whole flawless line is out on nutra. Is this making a comeback? I LOVE the flawless line, but it is so hard to find!

Also if Abliderate is systemic, why the calling for putting it on the midsection by the bottle? Will I lose "more" in this area (ala fire's incredible results).

I was leaning towards using Eviscerate on chest (my bad spot) and abs, and AA on abs and some thin skin areas for more absorption.
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.01%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Abliderate is NOT systemic, and will largely be ineffective on anywhere BUT the midsection. Since cortisol levels are higher in the mornings, you would want to use Abliderate in the morning as well.

They CAN be stacked very effectively, but be sure and apply the Abliderate first. The carrier is extremely rapid in its absorption, and will not hamper eviscerate absorption. The opposite is not true.
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.01%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

The thing about java lather is it is next to impossible to find. The whole flawless line is out on nutra. Is this making a comeback? I LOVE the flawless line, but it is so hard to find!

Also if Abliderate is systemic, why the calling for putting it on the midsection by the bottle? Will I lose "more" in this area (ala fire's incredible results).

I was leaning towards using Eviscerate on chest (my bad spot) and abs, and AA on abs and some thin skin areas for more absorption.
    Yes, the Flawless line will be back once we work out some supplier issues.
  21. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yes, the Flawless line will be back once we work out some supplier issues.
    This is excellent news, my supply of java lather is almost out and I really love the stuff!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.56%

This is excellent news, my supply of java lather is almost out and I really love the stuff!
    I have a few java bars but they are smaller ones. The trick is to get some soap container to keep it from water when not in use.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

LMAO oh no bueno
    Oh, DEFinitely no bueno. I was wearing Eviscerate in the sauna once and it sort of oozed down with the sweat onto those "thin skin" areas that one finds between the legs. Let us just say it was an . . . intense experience.
  24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

Does abliderate need to be cycled? I am finishing up a bottle of Abliderate and itching to start Abliderate Advanced, but it would it be best to take some time off between the two for any reason?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.93%

Oh, DEFinitely no bueno. I was wearing Eviscerate in the sauna once and it sort of oozed down with the sweat onto those "thin skin" areas that one finds between the legs. Let us just say it was an . . . intense experience.

Had a similar experience once when my sweat dripped down to my bag during cardio... It was a real "eye opener" for sure.
    :blindfold:
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Had a similar experience once when my sweat dripped down to my bag during cardio... It was a real "eye opener" for sure.
    I was doing my cardio this weekend with the E. on under a Kutting Weight neoprene sauna suit. No unfortunate dripping, but I'd put it on my legs, chest, arms and shoulder, too, and that got intense. Heck, the rest of the day at the Arnold expo it would get hot again anytime I got a little warm. I DID not that the effect seems to be longer-lasting and intensified on those places where I put the Abliderate on, as well.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sub'd for more info. Is AA in stock and available for purchase on the Genomyx site?
  28. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

Does abliderate need to be cycled? I am finishing up a bottle of Abliderate and itching to start Abliderate Advanced, but it would it be best to take some time off between the two for any reason?
    Can anyone hit this question for me?
  29. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Sub'd for more info. Is AA in stock and available for purchase on the Genomyx site?
    I got mine at the Genomyx site, think they still have some. Hopefully they major release it soon, it will probably sell like crazy.
  30. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.68%

I think its OoS

Can anyone hit this question for me?
    I would cycle it like you would any other cortisol control supp, that being said if your joints don't feel raped/pillaged after the bottle of Abliderate you should be good to go for a bottle of Advanced. Take a break after that bottle though for sure, I'm currently loving AA and will commence the nagging texts when I run out lol

31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.27%

We pretty much sold out of AA at the Arnold but maybe someone can convince Matt to send some of his personal stash to Nutra
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I would love to try a bottle if AA. I was a big fan of eviscerate (still have two bottles).
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I would love to try a bottle if AA. I was a big fan of eviscerate (still have two bottles).
    I'm using it now, got a bottle at the arnold.. stuff is killer! Will be ordering two bottles for my next contest prep whenever its available along with eviscerate and heat stack!
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.27%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

I'm using it now, got a bottle at the arnold.. stuff is killer! Will be ordering two bottles for my next contest prep whenever its available along with eviscerate and heat stack!
    Breaking news!!! AA, eviscerate, smolder, and DCP shipped out on Friday and nutra should have it by tomorrow, hopefully
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.93%

Breaking news!!! AA, eviscerate, smolder, and DCP shipped out on Friday and nutra should have it by tomorrow, hopefully

Perfect! Now we just need a HEAT/Abliderate stack at the planet
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.56%

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Perfect! Now we just need a HEAT/Abliderate stack at the planet
    Love where your heads at. That will e my cut stack this summer
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.8%

Still waiting for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  38. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.01%

Should be up today!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.93%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Should be up today!
    It's up on the site but says OOS...