Availability of Abliderate and Eviscerate?

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Hey, Guys!

I'm just under 10 weeks out of my next contest, and I've been having some decent results with Abliderate so far, but I'm out. I really do think it's contributed to the tightening of the abdomen, and I want to keep it up. As DSade know, I'm a long-time fan of Eviscerate, and will be needing that again shortly, as I drop below 10%. (I'm the wacko who puts it on all over under the tanning bronzer and then climbs into a "hot" tanning bed. Yeah, I turn bright red at first, and the feeling is . . . intense, but it really increases the effect of the tanning lotion.)

Unfortunately, I can't find them in stock anywhere.

Any advice?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I think E/ES are being worked on at the moment but they're places to find the ES at the moment, PM me dewd. Hopefully dsade or another can chime in about AA.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Advance Abliderate should be out very soon I know that the betas sold out quick. Mando said they were working on a mass production of AA. As for itzDodge stated, theirs quite a few places out there that have it in stock. Also if your going to be at the Arnold we might have some on sale at very low prices.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Advance Abliderate should be out very soon I know that the betas sold out quick. Mando said they were working on a mass production of AA. As for itzDodge stated, theirs quite a few places out there that have it in stock. Also if your going to be at the Arnold we might have some on sale at very low prices.
I wish I could go :(

foreveralone

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
I would check supplement auction for the eviscerate*

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Oh, I'll be there.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Well, it took some searching, but I found Eviscerate original at Sports Nutrition Online.

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Well, it took some searching, but I found Eviscerate original at Sports Nutrition Online.

It's under supplement forum, company promotions, then look for "Supplement Auction," Basically I am selling 2 unopened bottles of Eviscerate for $45 (includes cost of shipping), pm me if interested.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've gone through a ton of the 1st version. Love it I store ab fat like no other. Can't wait to try the new one.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
I've gone through a ton of the 1st version. Love it I store ab fat like no other. Can't wait to try the new one.
Right there with you! It's getting better, but still, I worry. Now, if Genomyx had a product to tighten up the leftover skin from when I weighed over 300 . . . . I'm just over 9 weeks out, and this is what I have left:

2-23abs-crop-smW.jpg

I suppose it's not bad, considering where I came from, but still . . . I'm sure the "flaps" get me marked down by judges, even when my bf is all the way down.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Right there with you! It's getting better, but still, I worry. Now, if Genomyx had a product to tighten up the leftover skin from when I weighed over 300 . . . . I'm just over 9 weeks out, and this is what I have left:

View attachment 52883

I suppose it's not bad, considering where I came from, but still . . . I'm sure the "flaps" get me marked down by judges, even when my bf is all the way down.
I haven't looked into them too much but I'm sure one of the Flawless products can do something for yah(dsade would know), it'll tighten with time as well not sure how significantly longer it will take the older you get but it should eventually tighten up. Not sure where you came from at 300 but it looks like you've progressed very well very quickly, good job man.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job firedrake! That is one impressive progression. I am sorry to say that no supplement will quickly reduce the excess skin from your weight loss. You are very lean and have good size to go along with it.
Unfortunately at 9 weeks out surgery would most likley be the only way to completely rid you of the excess skin. There are things that will help but they won't work miracles.

Again congrats on the transformation, awesome.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be the best way to combine the use of these two?

A.M. Dosage of Eviscerate

P.M. Dosage of Abliderate.

Also anyone tried the idea of thin skin areas with Abliderate? Like on my midsection and kidney areas, and perhaps the tops of my feet?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
What would be the best way to combine the use of these two?

A.M. Dosage of Eviscerate

P.M. Dosage of Abliderate.

Also anyone tried the idea of thin skin areas with Abliderate? Like on my midsection and kidney areas, and perhaps the tops of my feet?

Edited: due to my inaccurate understanding. My apology please see Dsades post below.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Here's the change in my waistline since Jan. 1 -- 23 lbs. lost, and the next-to-last pics is a couple of days after I started Abliderate; the last one is on Wednesday:

1.1-2.22-abs-smlrW.jpg

. . . I'd say the Abliderate is working, wouldn't you?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Personally I would use eviscerate as intended (for difficult areas) I would use eviscerate on my lower abs / love handles. But those are the last places I lose the fat.

AA I would use on my upper back and shoulder area. Thin skin areas that don't need much spot reduction. AA is going to be more of a systematic effect rather than the localized (eviscerate) effect. also I highly recommend a good exfoliating soap first. I LOVE java lather. It seems to work best getting the extra eviscerate off your hands to avoid accidental transfer.

Tops of feet, delts, upper back, are all good areas to apply AA. If you try more " private " thin skin areas please don't grab the eviscerate bottle on accident ;)
LMAO oh no bueno

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I would use eviscerate as intended (for difficult areas) I would use eviscerate on my lower abs / love handles. But those are the last places I lose the fat.

AA I would use on my upper back and shoulder area. Thin skin areas that don't need much spot reduction. AA is going to be more of a systematic effect rather than the localized (eviscerate) effect. also I highly recommend a good exfoliating soap first. I LOVE java lather. It seems to work best getting the extra eviscerate off your hands to avoid accidental transfer.

Tops of feet, delts, upper back, are all good areas to apply AA. If you try more " private " thin skin areas please don't grab the eviscerate bottle on accident ;)
The thing about java lather is it is next to impossible to find. The whole flawless line is out on nutra. Is this making a comeback? I LOVE the flawless line, but it is so hard to find!

Also if Abliderate is systemic, why the calling for putting it on the midsection by the bottle? Will I lose "more" in this area (ala fire's incredible results).

I was leaning towards using Eviscerate on chest (my bad spot) and abs, and AA on abs and some thin skin areas for more absorption.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Abliderate is NOT systemic, and will largely be ineffective on anywhere BUT the midsection. Since cortisol levels are higher in the mornings, you would want to use Abliderate in the morning as well.

They CAN be stacked very effectively, but be sure and apply the Abliderate first. The carrier is extremely rapid in its absorption, and will not hamper eviscerate absorption. The opposite is not true.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thing about java lather is it is next to impossible to find. The whole flawless line is out on nutra. Is this making a comeback? I LOVE the flawless line, but it is so hard to find!

Also if Abliderate is systemic, why the calling for putting it on the midsection by the bottle? Will I lose "more" in this area (ala fire's incredible results).

I was leaning towards using Eviscerate on chest (my bad spot) and abs, and AA on abs and some thin skin areas for more absorption.
Yes, the Flawless line will be back once we work out some supplier issues.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, the Flawless line will be back once we work out some supplier issues.
This is excellent news, my supply of java lather is almost out and I really love the stuff!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
This is excellent news, my supply of java lather is almost out and I really love the stuff!
I have a few java bars but they are smaller ones. The trick is to get some soap container to keep it from water when not in use.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
LMAO oh no bueno
Oh, DEFinitely no bueno. I was wearing Eviscerate in the sauna once and it sort of oozed down with the sweat onto those "thin skin" areas that one finds between the legs. Let us just say it was an . . . intense experience. :eek:mfg:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does abliderate need to be cycled? I am finishing up a bottle of Abliderate and itching to start Abliderate Advanced, but it would it be best to take some time off between the two for any reason?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Oh, DEFinitely no bueno. I was wearing Eviscerate in the sauna once and it sort of oozed down with the sweat onto those "thin skin" areas that one finds between the legs. Let us just say it was an . . . intense experience. :eek:mfg:

Had a similar experience once when my sweat dripped down to my bag during cardio... It was a real "eye opener" for sure.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Had a similar experience once when my sweat dripped down to my bag during cardio... It was a real "eye opener" for sure.
I was doing my cardio this weekend with the E. on under a Kutting Weight neoprene sauna suit. No unfortunate dripping, but I'd put it on my legs, chest, arms and shoulder, too, and that got intense. Heck, the rest of the day at the Arnold expo it would get hot again anytime I got a little warm. I DID not that the effect seems to be longer-lasting and intensified on those places where I put the Abliderate on, as well.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd for more info. Is AA in stock and available for purchase on the Genomyx site?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does abliderate need to be cycled? I am finishing up a bottle of Abliderate and itching to start Abliderate Advanced, but it would it be best to take some time off between the two for any reason?
Can anyone hit this question for me?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd for more info. Is AA in stock and available for purchase on the Genomyx site?
I got mine at the Genomyx site, think they still have some. Hopefully they major release it soon, it will probably sell like crazy.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I think its OoS :(

Can anyone hit this question for me?
I would cycle it like you would any other cortisol control supp, that being said if your joints don't feel raped/pillaged after the bottle of Abliderate you should be good to go for a bottle of Advanced. Take a break after that bottle though for sure, I'm currently loving AA and will commence the nagging texts when I run out lol

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
We pretty much sold out of AA at the Arnold but maybe someone can convince Matt to send some of his personal stash to Nutra ;)

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try a bottle if AA. I was a big fan of eviscerate (still have two bottles).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to try a bottle if AA. I was a big fan of eviscerate (still have two bottles).
I'm using it now, got a bottle at the arnold.. stuff is killer! Will be ordering two bottles for my next contest prep whenever its available along with eviscerate and heat stack!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I'm using it now, got a bottle at the arnold.. stuff is killer! Will be ordering two bottles for my next contest prep whenever its available along with eviscerate and heat stack!
Breaking news!!! AA, eviscerate, smolder, and DCP shipped out on Friday and nutra should have it by tomorrow, hopefully :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Breaking news!!! AA, eviscerate, smolder, and DCP shipped out on Friday and nutra should have it by tomorrow, hopefully :)

Perfect! Now we just need a HEAT/Abliderate stack at the planet ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be up today!

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Ya, they sold out fast. I bought mine on Friday night from another site as soon as they put it up. They had 11 units at the time. They were sold out by 9 am the next morning.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No wonder Genomyx has trouble keeping these things in stock, can't make them fast enough to keep up with demand! Glad my stash is already deep!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
No wonder Genomyx has trouble keeping these things in stock, can't make them fast enough to keep up with demand! Glad my stash is already deep!
Trust me I know but soon the supply will come to meet the demand :)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
We have been working on this and it is being fixed. The demand for Genomyx grew so quickly its difficult to keep up.

Glad your stash is deep as well! I fear we will be soon releasing products that will cause a massive "stash" race on AM

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332208175.696316.jpg

Is your stash this deep?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have been working on this and it is being fixed. The demand for Genomyx grew so quickly its difficult to keep up.

Glad your stash is deep as well! I fear we will be soon releasing products that will cause a massive "stash" race on AM

View attachment 54431

Is your stash this deep?
If I had a stash like that I wouldn't be lifting because I'd be busy with a million girls at once. I'm glad the "supply" issues are going to get better. Truly great company and people need your products!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look for a restock of Abliderate Advanced next week.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be running Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate (OG) starting very soon. Got maybe two doses of Abliderate left. Going to apply it just in the morning Abliderate Advanced on stomach, immediately followed by eviscerate OG on stomach plus Eviscerate OG on pecs. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I finally got to order Abliderate!!!!!