Availability of Abliderate and Eviscerate?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Mike prefers rampant abuse of emoticons in e-mails he receives thats how you get him to reply asap...hes a sucker for the winky face.
    The cool sunglasses face is a close second.


  2. Has anywhere got stock of ES and AA or the OG A? I need to buy both and international shipping is more than the product itself so I really need to buy them combined. PM if it's against the rules to post... thank you!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Parsnip View Post
    Has anywhere got stock of ES and AA or the OG A? I need to buy both and international shipping is more than the product itself so I really need to buy them combined. PM if it's against the rules to post... thank you!
    You can checkout the Genomyx site, it's where I got my AA from. I think they are stocked up, but for some reason it won't load the Eviscerate page. AA is supposed to be headed to Nutraplanet soon, but don't know about Eviscerate! Genomyx products are hard to keep in stock so you gotta jump on them while they are available!
    •   
       


  4. You can always visit our Facebook : )

  5. How long does one bottle last if taken as directed, daily?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    How long does one bottle last if taken as directed, daily?
    About 6 weeks, give or take.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77

    About 6 weeks, give or take.
    Excellent! I'd better start in now :-)
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  8. OK another question... might be dumb, but does it need to be shaken before using? When I used it today for the first time it didn't come out all in the same consistency... some little white specks floating around.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    OK another question... might be dumb, but does it need to be shaken before using? When I used it today for the first time it didn't come out all in the same consistency... some little white specks floating around.
    Shake well before using. Mine isn't always the same consistency either, but I wouldn't sweat it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    Shake well before using. Mine isn't always the same consistency either, but I wouldn't sweat it.
    Right on the spot, shake a bit and it will resolve that issue
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  11. When is smolder going to be available? Ive got extra money burning a hole in my pocket! please direct me to a site i cant find anywhere

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    When is smolder going to be available? Ive got extra money burning a hole in my pocket! please direct me to a site i cant find anywhere
    The SNOw man usually delivers
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Genomyx Eviscerate vs. Eviscerate Smolder
    By steve180 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 05:22 PM
  2. Abliderate
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 04:28 PM
  3. NP's Abliderate
    By powerhouse21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 10:39 PM
Log in
Log in