Availability of Abliderate and Eviscerate?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Genomyx has one if the coolest looking web sites I might add. Heck, I'd go there just to look at that chick with the awesome thighs....seriously

2. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Genomyx has one if the coolest looking web sites I might add. Heck, I'd go there just to look at that chick with the awesome thighs....seriously
    imma tell Katelyn
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

imma tell Katelyn
    Please do....

4. Has anywhere currently got stock of AA and ES? And Java and Flawless too, if possible!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Parsnip View Post
    Has anywhere currently got stock of AA and ES? And Java and Flawless too, if possible!
    ES is out there check the FB page, AA to be restocked here at Nutra soon amigo, not sure on Flawless goods

•   

6. AA going to go fast when it gets back up I have a feeling. Make sure you don't miss out!

7. Flawless should be up soon as long as np makes an order
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

8. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Flawless should be up soon as long as np makes an order
    I've already mentioned putting the Flawless line back on Nutra in the product request thread, but maybe other members need to voice it as well. Flawless should never be out!

9. Want abliderate so badly. Can't find it

10. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Want abliderate so badly. Can't find it
    It should be back shortly according to reps.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    It should be back shortly according to reps.

12. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Soon you say?

Name:  GsE3k.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  108.6 KB

13. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Soon you say?

Name:  GsE3k.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  108.6 KB
    Hey guys it should be back in stock by next week. Bottle caps that were needed should be arriving Fri to get a good amount of stock to Nutra. Trust me when I say you will want to stock up.

14. Ordered two bottles from a site I was PM'd about last Thursday and it still hasn't shipped. This stuff will never make it to me!!! lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

15. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Ordered two bottles from a site I was PM'd about last Thursday and it still hasn't shipped. This stuff will never make it to me!!! lol
    Hit up Smitty with this situation and he will be able to help you out for sure
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

16. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Hit up Smitty with this situation and he will be able to help you out for sure
    Who is this smitty you speak of? Connected to the powders website?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

17. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Who is this smitty you speak of? Connected to the powders website?
    He is one of our head honchos and can help you out

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=91077
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

18. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Ordered two bottles from a site I was PM'd about last Thursday and it still hasn't shipped. This stuff will never make it to me!!! lol
    Shoot me an email: MikeGENOMYX[@]gmail

You're not the first person to complain about that site; and while we don't normally find ourselves in a position to have to correct mistakes made by others, we're happy to step in and give our supporters the customer service they deserve and are entitled to.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

19. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Shoot me an email: MikeGENOMYX[@]gmail

You're not the first person to complain about that site; and while we don't normally find ourselves in a position to have to correct mistakes made by others, we're happy to step in and give our supporters the customer service they deserve and are entitled to.
    Email sent!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

20. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Email sent!
    Mike prefers rampant abuse of emoticons in e-mails he receives thats how you get him to reply asap...hes a sucker for the winky face.

21. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Mike prefers rampant abuse of emoticons in e-mails he receives thats how you get him to reply asap...hes a sucker for the winky face.
    The cool sunglasses face is a close second.

22. Has anywhere got stock of ES and AA or the OG A? I need to buy both and international shipping is more than the product itself so I really need to buy them combined. PM if it's against the rules to post... thank you!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Parsnip View Post
    Has anywhere got stock of ES and AA or the OG A? I need to buy both and international shipping is more than the product itself so I really need to buy them combined. PM if it's against the rules to post... thank you!
    You can checkout the Genomyx site, it's where I got my AA from. I think they are stocked up, but for some reason it won't load the Eviscerate page. AA is supposed to be headed to Nutraplanet soon, but don't know about Eviscerate! Genomyx products are hard to keep in stock so you gotta jump on them while they are available!

24. You can always visit our Facebook : )

25. How long does one bottle last if taken as directed, daily?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

26. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    How long does one bottle last if taken as directed, daily?
    About 6 weeks, give or take.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

27. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77

About 6 weeks, give or take.
    Excellent! I'd better start in now :-)
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

28. OK another question... might be dumb, but does it need to be shaken before using? When I used it today for the first time it didn't come out all in the same consistency... some little white specks floating around.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

29. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    OK another question... might be dumb, but does it need to be shaken before using? When I used it today for the first time it didn't come out all in the same consistency... some little white specks floating around.
    Shake well before using. Mine isn't always the same consistency either, but I wouldn't sweat it.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

Shake well before using. Mine isn't always the same consistency either, but I wouldn't sweat it.
    Right on the spot, shake a bit and it will resolve that issue
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Genomyx Eviscerate vs. Eviscerate Smolder
    By steve180 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 05:22 PM
  2. Abliderate
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet