Ordered abliderate advanced over a week ago

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
and it still hasnt shipped. Are you guys out of stock? and should I just ask for a refund?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
and it still hasnt shipped. Are you guys out of stock? and should I just ask for a refund?
Sorry for the delay amigo contacting a higher up for you, get you sorted out.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Please shoot me an e-mail at msmith.21177[@]gmail.com with your name and order number, if you have it, and we'll get this settled immediately.

There have been a couple instances in the past week in which orders were shipped late due to a run on stock, so we had to prepare another batch to meet the demand. So, I'm assuming this was just a delay.

Nevertheless, I'll ensure you get what you paid for, so please email me at your convenience.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Please shoot me an e-mail at msmith.21177[@]gmail.com with your name and order number, if you have it, and we'll get this settled immediately.

There have been a couple instances in the past week in which orders were shipped late due to a run on stock, so we had to prepare another batch to meet the demand. So, I'm assuming this was just a delay.

Nevertheless, I'll ensure you get what you paid for, so please email me at your convenience.
thanks! just emailed you

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have any future questions, don't hesitate to ask here or PM any of us, always glad to help.
Did you order directly through geno?