• Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol wut?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
that would be fantastic matt.

Im up for it. ill pay you right now.

What do you think about adding evodiamine into it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd play with Eviodiamine...might make a good addition.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
that would be fantastic matt.

Im up for it. ill pay you right now.

What do you think about adding evodiamine into it?
You got info on evodiamine to share? Pretty interdasting ingredient but not much I can find

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Low molecular weight. Erk pathway. Works insane with high doses ALA. Doesn't work the tprv1 pathway like capsaicin but exerts similar effects

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need this. Even the evis smolder puts me on fire.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I think its 50/50 on this a lot of people I know like to "feel" that its working. But others don't so I would say let me try some first :D just my 2 centavos

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still like the OG, except for the hottest summer months - but I have gotten so many requests for something milder than smolder that I decided to pursue it.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I still like the OG, except for the hottest summer months - but I have gotten so many requests for something milder than smolder that I decided to pursue it.
True, give the people what they want. Te summer time heat and humidity is no bueno when you have the OG on

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
I confess, I'm one of those who likes to feel E. working. Then again, I'm weird. I put it on all over my body once and climbed into a "hot" tanning bed. Now THAT was a mind-altering experience. The burn lasted for hours! I've even worn it into a sauna! YIKES!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I am the same way about wanting to "feel" it working. But also when you randomly feel like your abs re ignite on fire from your last application 4+ hours ago and your at work. I understand why some may want less burn. Also there are many stories of Eviscerate being transferred to others who ended up being sensitive to the burn, this would obviously reduce this problem.

I also don't have a heavy burn response in comparison to some users.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn.. an upgrade to smolder! I can tolerate smolder burn on my midsection.. but not my glutes!

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I still want to get my hands on some Smolder, but the fact that Matt created a equivalently effective fat burning formula with, and without an intense burn blows my mind. Absolutely amazing. Who said spot fat burning wasn't possible?! They say not possible, I say.....send it to Matt :). HE says lets do it!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
When something is impossible... That means Matt just has not accepted the challenge yet.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still want to get my hands on some Smolder, but the fact that Matt created a equivalently effective fat burning formula with, and without an intense burn blows my mind. Absolutely amazing. Who said spot fat burning wasn't possible?! They say not possible, I say.....send it to Matt :). HE says lets do it!
I always get a kick out of it when people say it isn't possible.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I always get a kick out of it when people say it isn't possible.
Matt is a military man he makes due with what he has and makes it better. He lives the warrior ethos "I will never accept defeat , I will never quit"

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt is a military man he makes due with what he has and makes it better. He lives the warrior ethos "I will never accept defeat , I will never quit"
if only everyone had that mentality.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I need this. Even the evis smolder puts me on fire.
I thought I had a high pain tolerance, but I'm not so sure now. I am not sure how so many people handle it. I applied some one morning, very thin layer, and it woke me up that night! Strong stuff

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought I had a high pain tolerance, but I'm not so sure now. I am not sure how so many people handle it. I applied some one morning, very thin layer, and it woke me up that night! Strong stuff
i put it on my glutes, smolder that is around 3pm today.. did cardio 11pm tonight, planned 1 hour, had to stop at 40 mins.. the pain was to much. lol serious

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
If a burn free eviscerate worked close to as good as the original I will bathe in the shizz!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It did the same to me, or it wouldnt let me sleep at night because it felt like i had a furnace melting my skin off at the midsection. Loved the results, but i could NOT handle the pain. lol

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Looks like you guys had a hot night :D

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If a burn free eviscerate worked close to as good as the original I will bathe in the shizz!
Pretty much this. Burn free eviscerate is my most wanted product!

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
I just got a new bottle yesterday -- put it on abs last night before bed -- yeah, it burned, but I fell asleep just fine. I put it on all over today, went to train, then to the tanning bed. THAT was . . . entertaining. Of all things, my legs are still burning. They were being NASTY to me on the elliptical! I guess some people like hot food -- I'm enjoying this.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I just got a new bottle yesterday -- put it on abs last night before bed -- yeah, it burned, but I fell asleep just fine. I put it on all over today, went to train, then to the tanning bed. THAT was . . . entertaining. Of all things, my legs are still burning. They were being NASTY to me on the elliptical! I guess some people like hot food -- I'm enjoying this.
Now I feel like a whimp, had ES on just my obliques last night doing HIIT/Abs and the burn was the most intense I've felt in a while but I only had to deal with it for like 20 minutes while doing HIIT. As soon as I start to sweat is when it burns and I can't handle it for to long, sadpanda

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Now I feel like a whimp, had ES on just my obliques last night doing HIIT/Abs and the burn was the most intense I've felt in a while but I only had to deal with it for like 20 minutes while doing HIIT. As soon as I start to sweat is when it burns and I can't handle it for to long, sadpanda
"no pain no gain"
"feel the burn"

Way to cliche and I am sorry. I could not help my self : )

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Tsk, tsk . . . maybe I'm just old and my nervous system's shot. I did my cardio during the Arnold wearing it under a "Kutting Weight" suit . . . then went into the sauna. I'll grant, more than about 10 minutes in there was too much for even me. I DEFinitely "felt the burn"-- even later, all day long at the Expo.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any updates?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Any updates?
DSADE is still in the testing phase, as soon as he has an update on the product or even betas he will let everyone know. This is a "hot" non burning product he wants to let the public enjoy :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are sorting out a potential patent conflict right now.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been wanting to try this stuff for some time. Just have not Idea which one would be better the eviscerate or smolder.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been wanting to try this stuff for some time. Just have not Idea which one would be better the eviscerate or smolder.
If you have a high pain tolerance and want the absolute best formula on the market, then get Original.

If you want a bit more comfort with only a mild decrease in potency, then get Smolder.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have a high pain tolerance and want the absolute best formula on the market, then get Original.

If you want a bit more comfort with only a mild decrease in potency, then get Smolder.

Thank you. I do have a high tolorance to everything so far that is. lol.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I don't notice a significant burn difference between smolder and eviscerate. I know I'm "supposed" to, but always seemed to burn close to the same for me. Cheaper and more effective means Eviscerate for me.

But you might be changing your pain tolerance soon...the stuff can tend to burn like a bitch. Especially now as the weather is warming up...hot hot hot :)

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Any updates?
Not yet, lots of bumps on the road but hopefully we can get a clear view of whats next for it soon

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Is Eviscerate supposed to be better than AA? In terms of fat loss...

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Is Eviscerate supposed to be better than AA? In terms of fat loss...
AA aims to destroy VAT and applied to the core where Eviscerate is a spot fat burner which can be applied to arms, lower and upper body. Also eviscerate gives you that burn sensation :)

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
AA aims to destroy VAT and applied to the core where Eviscerate is a spot fat burner which can be applied to arms, lower and upper body. Also eviscerate gives you that burn sensation :)
Cool, thanks for the info....

Parsnip

Awards
Was going to post straight here but didn't want to hijack the thread, would appreciate your reply in my thread vicesoldier!

anabolicminds.com/forum/genomyx/199375-photos-abliderate-advanced.html