Slin Sane with Creatin

  1. Slin Sane with Creatin


    Is there a problem if I take Slin Sane with Creatine on a recomp? How should I dose the slin sane?
    I am 5,11 and 200lbs atm.


  2. No problem at all. Will you be taking carbs with the creatine?

  3. Creatine might even make SS better through cell volumization

    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Creatine might even make SS better through cell volumization
    Absolutely. I

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    No problem at all. Will you be taking carbs with the creatine?
    Yeah I will take some carbs with the creatine, mostly for breakfast and pre and post training.

    Thanks for the fast reply from all of you. I guess my plan is a good one^^

  6. Slin Sane can basically do anything

  7. It will only enhance it IMO. Both will compliment one another.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    It will only enhance it IMO. Both will compliment one another.
    Well, that was my intention^^

  9. Quote Originally Posted by alexmcl04 View Post
    Well, that was my intention^^
    Good to know . Carbs will enhance it to imo

  10. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Good to know . Carbs will enhance it to imo
    Well I will take the carbs when I take Slin Sane.
    Btw my dosing scheme for Slin Sane is the following:
    Training days: 1 cap with my pre workout meal and 1 cap with my post workout meal.
    Non training days: 1 cap with lunch.

    What do you think about the dose I wanna use?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by alexmcl04

    Well I will take the carbs when I take Slin Sane.
    Btw my dosing scheme for Slin Sane is the following:
    Training days: 1 cap with my pre workout meal and 1 cap with my post workout meal.
    Non training days: 1 cap with lunch.

    What do you think about the dose I wanna use?
    I personally would do 1 with breakfast and 1 pre workout with creatine.. pre and post is to close together and I think the half life with over lap

  12. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I personally would do 1 with breakfast and 1 pre workout with creatine.. pre and post is to close together and I think the half life with over lap
    Looks pertty solid to me but I like to dose one pre-bed just to get that dry look when I wake up but thats just me
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by alexmcl04 View Post
    Well I will take the carbs when I take Slin Sane.
    Btw my dosing scheme for Slin Sane is the following:
    Training days: 1 cap with my pre workout meal and 1 cap with my post workout meal.
    Non training days: 1 cap with lunch.

    What do you think about the dose I wanna use?
    I agree with moving the post work out dose to another meal if you can. I like to let my work out act as my nutrient partitioner for my post work out meal. That being said I usually use 1 cap of slinsane a day, and that's enough for me personally. But everyone's different and I seem to be more sensitive to GDAs Than others.

  14. I wouldn't advise dosing pre-workout on an empty stomach, can cause hypoglycemia symptoms...I'd rather move the creatine to meet the Slin Sane than move the Slin Sane to meet the creatine, even if that is with a meal.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Looks pertty solid to me but I like to dose one pre-bed just to get that dry look when I wake up but thats just me
    How do you us the slin sane? One with breakfast or lunch and one prior to sleeping? How many carbs do you take before sleep?
    The feeling of waking up drier is nice, I had that with cortisol products like lean xtreme or reduce xt.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by alexmcl04 View Post
    How do you us the slin sane? One with breakfast or lunch and one prior to sleeping? How many carbs do you take before sleep?
    The feeling of waking up drier is nice, I had that with cortisol products like lean xtreme or reduce xt.
    Usually take it in the morning with a high carbs meal and pre-bed but right before I knockout(no carbs) since it promotes deeper sleep also releases GH
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Usually take it in the morning with a high carbs meal and pre-bed but right before I knockout(no carbs) since it promotes deeper sleep also releases GH
    Well and you are not suffering from GI distress with the late night dose. That sounds interesting.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by alexmcl04 View Post
    Well and you are not suffering from GI distress with the late night dose. That sounds interesting.
    Non whatsoever as long as you keep hydrated and reach your macros throughout the day your good to go. I haven't really had any GI issues that i remember while on SlinSane
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone View Post
    Slin Sane can basically do anything
    yuppppp! fixed my lawnmower last week in exchange for cell tech...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Non whatsoever as long as you keep hydrated and reach your macros throughout the day your good to go. I haven't really had any GI issues that i remember while on SlinSane
    Nice. Thatīs good to know.
    Btw I got 43 caps of an old reduce xt bottle left. Could I add 1 or 2 caps prior to bed to get even more cut or does this sound like an overkill?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by alexmcl04 View Post
    Nice. Thatīs good to know.
    Btw I got 43 caps of an old reduce xt bottle left. Could I add 1 or 2 caps prior to bed to get even more cut or does this sound like an overkill?
    Just one would be needed and yeah thats a solid plan actually, solid product


  22. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Just one would be needed and yeah thats a solid plan actually, solid product
    So you guess 1 cap at night would be enough each day to give me a good boost, right?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by alexmcl04 View Post
    So you guess 1 cap at night would be enough each day to give me a good boost, right?
    I'd say 1 cap pre bed would be optimal and probably what I would do. If you wanted to speed things up you could do 1 am, 1 pre bed. The pre-bed dose should help blunt the spike in cortisol levels that happens in the hours before waking. I haven't used Reduce so can't comment on mood but Abliderate(and Advanced) has impacted my mood from time to time(positively) however I'm not normally a stressed dude so its pretty rare. I like the pre-bed dose though, helps me knock out


  24. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    I'd say 1 cap pre bed would be optimal and probably what I would do. If you wanted to speed things up you could do 1 am, 1 pre bed. The pre-bed dose should help blunt the spike in cortisol levels that happens in the hours before waking. I haven't used Reduce so can't comment on mood but Abliderate(and Advanced) has impacted my mood from time to time(positively) however I'm not normally a stressed dude so its pretty rare. I like the pre-bed dose though, helps me knock out
    I am going to do 1 cap before bed then^^

  25. Quote Originally Posted by alexmcl04 View Post
    I am going to do 1 cap before bed then^^
    Give it a go and let us know how your progress is going down the road. Try it with a cap of SS, might make a great sleep aid


  26. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Give it a go and let us know how your progress is going down the road. Try it with a cap of SS, might make a great sleep aid
    For sure
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IGF-1 and slin sane
    By stankyleg in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 01:35 PM
  2. slin sane
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Log in
Log in