Slin Sane with Creatin

alexmcl04

Awards
Is there a problem if I take Slin Sane with Creatine on a recomp? How should I dose the slin sane?
I am 5,11 and 200lbs atm.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem at all. Will you be taking carbs with the creatine?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Creatine might even make SS better through cell volumization :p

alexmcl04

Awards
No problem at all. Will you be taking carbs with the creatine?
Yeah I will take some carbs with the creatine, mostly for breakfast and pre and post training.

Thanks for the fast reply from all of you. I guess my plan is a good one^^

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will only enhance it IMO. Both will compliment one another.

alexmcl04

Awards
Good to know :). Carbs will enhance it to imo ;)
Well I will take the carbs when I take Slin Sane.
Btw my dosing scheme for Slin Sane is the following:
Training days: 1 cap with my pre workout meal and 1 cap with my post workout meal.
Non training days: 1 cap with lunch.

What do you think about the dose I wanna use?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training days: 1 cap with my pre workout meal and 1 cap with my post workout meal.

I personally would do 1 with breakfast and 1 pre workout with creatine.. pre and post is to close together and I think the half life with over lap

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I personally would do 1 with breakfast and 1 pre workout with creatine.. pre and post is to close together and I think the half life with over lap
Looks pertty solid to me but I like to dose one pre-bed just to get that dry look when I wake up but thats just me

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established

I agree with moving the post work out dose to another meal if you can. I like to let my work out act as my nutrient partitioner for my post work out meal. That being said I usually use 1 cap of slinsane a day, and that's enough for me personally. But everyone's different and I seem to be more sensitive to GDAs Than others.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't advise dosing pre-workout on an empty stomach, can cause hypoglycemia symptoms...I'd rather move the creatine to meet the Slin Sane than move the Slin Sane to meet the creatine, even if that is with a meal.

alexmcl04

Awards
Looks pertty solid to me but I like to dose one pre-bed just to get that dry look when I wake up but thats just me
How do you us the slin sane? One with breakfast or lunch and one prior to sleeping? How many carbs do you take before sleep?
The feeling of waking up drier is nice, I had that with cortisol products like lean xtreme or reduce xt.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
How do you us the slin sane? One with breakfast or lunch and one prior to sleeping? How many carbs do you take before sleep?
The feeling of waking up drier is nice, I had that with cortisol products like lean xtreme or reduce xt.
Usually take it in the morning with a high carbs meal and pre-bed but right before I knockout(no carbs) since it promotes deeper sleep also releases GH

alexmcl04

Awards
Usually take it in the morning with a high carbs meal and pre-bed but right before I knockout(no carbs) since it promotes deeper sleep also releases GH
Well and you are not suffering from GI distress with the late night dose. That sounds interesting.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Well and you are not suffering from GI distress with the late night dose. That sounds interesting.
Non whatsoever as long as you keep hydrated and reach your macros throughout the day your good to go. I haven't really had any GI issues that i remember while on SlinSane

alexmcl04

Awards
Non whatsoever as long as you keep hydrated and reach your macros throughout the day your good to go. I haven't really had any GI issues that i remember while on SlinSane
Nice. That´s good to know.
Btw I got 43 caps of an old reduce xt bottle left. Could I add 1 or 2 caps prior to bed to get even more cut or does this sound like an overkill?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Nice. That´s good to know.
Btw I got 43 caps of an old reduce xt bottle left. Could I add 1 or 2 caps prior to bed to get even more cut or does this sound like an overkill?
Just one would be needed and yeah thats a solid plan actually, solid product

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
So you guess 1 cap at night would be enough each day to give me a good boost, right?
I'd say 1 cap pre bed would be optimal and probably what I would do. If you wanted to speed things up you could do 1 am, 1 pre bed. The pre-bed dose should help blunt the spike in cortisol levels that happens in the hours before waking. I haven't used Reduce so can't comment on mood but Abliderate(and Advanced) has impacted my mood from time to time(positively) however I'm not normally a stressed dude so its pretty rare. I like the pre-bed dose though, helps me knock out

alexmcl04

Awards
I'd say 1 cap pre bed would be optimal and probably what I would do. If you wanted to speed things up you could do 1 am, 1 pre bed. The pre-bed dose should help blunt the spike in cortisol levels that happens in the hours before waking. I haven't used Reduce so can't comment on mood but Abliderate(and Advanced) has impacted my mood from time to time(positively) however I'm not normally a stressed dude so its pretty rare. I like the pre-bed dose though, helps me knock out
I am going to do 1 cap before bed then^^

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I am going to do 1 cap before bed then^^
Give it a go and let us know how your progress is going down the road. Try it with a cap of SS, might make a great sleep aid