The Ultimate Fat Burning Stack

angelstar400

Awards
386229_184533261643857_135853066511877_306953_1919242989_n.jpg

Recently I was contacted by a fellow figure competitor seeking advice and information on how Genomyx’s product line could enhance her precontest progression. As a competitor and an avid user of Genomyx’s sports nutrition line, I have provided my personal insight on how to use the ultimate fat destroying stack exclusively offered by Genomyx.

Q:

I am looking to stack Alphaburn, DCP, and H.E.A.T together for my contest prep for a women's figure show. I'm trying to shed bodyfat while also gain muscle. I know these are all non-stimulants, but do they provide you with energy or can I include a stimulant fat burner? I'm also looking for energy for the day and fuel for my cardio and weight training sessions.

A:

If you are looking to strip fat mass while preserving and nourishing growth, this stack is definitely the perfect choice. The active ingredients in this stack deliver an advanced approach to fat loss by actively suppressing your appetite and boosting your metabolism. Another great feature I found from this stack is the fact that it contains progressive ingredients designed to achieve the optimal ratio of norepinephrine (NE) to epinephrine while providing a significant dopamine that will actually ENHANCE your mood. As a fellow NPC figure competitor, I can assure you that during the final weeks of contest preparation, when your mind and body are critically depleted from the vigorous dieting and training, this stack will HELP provide an edge to keep pushing past personal boundaries.

In addition, combining caffeine (for an extra spurt of energy) with the first two doses of HEAT/DCP is fine and actually recommended. Also, HEAT and AB share an ingredient, so overdoing the dosage isn't recommended. You can use AB prior to performing fasted cardio (1-2 capsules with 200mg caffeine), and use HEAT/DCP the rest of the day... That will also make it more economical.

Keeping your metabolism, or as I like to call it, “your internal furnace”, burning is the most essential art to master in ensuring you peak at the proper moment come stage time; and the combination of these ingredients warrants just that. But as any precontest preparation counselor will convey- as important as a great fat burning stack is, the nutritional component will complete the regiment by providing means to sustaining the muscle mass us figure girls work so hard to obtain. Combining these products with a tailored nutritional guide (the appropriate carb/fat/protein ratio that fits YOUR specific needs) will provide you with the fuel to reach the results you desire.

NPC’s Nationally ranked and 2x Overall Figure Champion of Michigan
Katelyn Aseltine

Attachments

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Kick Ass!!!! :)

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Great post but forgot one thing.....bring a damn towel cuz you'll be sweating your ass off !!!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
If you want to really feel the heat use thermo gum 1-2 pieces to get your caffeine (opposed to a 200 mg tab)

Be prepared to sweat.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you want to really feel the heat use thermo gum 1-2 pieces to get your caffeine (opposed to a 200 mg tab)

Be prepared to sweat.
Is this gum still around?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cardio with AB? LISS or HIIT?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 15 packs of thermo gum on sale. It won't be around much longer. I like it for at work. A nice clean energy, steady not like a pre work out. It also curbs hunger making it easier to work with out staring at the clock waiting for lunch.

It adds a nice little pep, and the raspberry ketones and piperine add a nice addition to any cut.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I ordered 15 packs of thermo gum on sale. It won't be around much longer. I like it for at work. A nice clean energy, steady not like a pre work out. It also curbs hunger making it easier to work with out staring at the clock waiting for lunch.

It adds a nice little pep, and the raspberry ketones and piperine add a nice addition to any cut.
They're cheap and give a better burn than Big Red :D