Eviscerate question

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Justgot my eviscerate today and used it before my 50min cardio session. Wow! By 15 mins I
Was on fire! Loved it.

I'm wondering if this should no be used during a non stim run though??

Also- if applied before say a cheat meal/day sill it help reduced fat deposits/bloating in stomach/live handle area. I am usually lean but the day after I cheat I have that bloated/swollen feelin of the fat cells filled back
Up which I hate- liposculpt gel has alleviated this for me in the past. Wondering if eviscerate will be able to
Do the same!?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely effective without stims, but ideally you would want some kind of systemic fat burner to aid.

I would not recommend applying Evisscerate before a cheat meal. Not that there would be significant damage done, there would just not be too much use. As well, if you are incorporating your cheat meal correctly, you will already be sweating up a flood.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Definitely effective without stims, but ideally you would want some kind of systemic fat burner to aid.
Stack it with HEAT and your body will be on FIYA!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I would not recommend applying Evisscerate before a cheat meal. Not that there would be significant damage done, there would just not be too much use. As well, if you are incorporating your cheat meal correctly, you will already be sweating up a flood.

Yes I always end up extremely hot n flushed followed by sweating.

I meant- since there is stimulants n caffeine in it, shouldi NOT use during a non stim period?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards

Yes I always end up extremely hot n flushed followed by sweating.

I meant- since there is stimulants n caffeine in it, shouldi NOT use during a non stim period?
I would still use it, whenever I do any sort of activity that raises my body temp. Eviscerate kicks in

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I would still use it, whenever I do any sort of activity that raises my body temp. Eviscerate kicks in
That's the beauty. I put it on and get a little tingle. When get home from work and go run I feel like I just ironed my stomach. If I'm active at work I feel it light up my abs as well.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
That's the beauty. I put it on and get a little tingle. When get home from work and go run I feel like I just ironed my stomach. If I'm active at work I feel it light up my abs as well.
I just ate some jalapenos and had Eviscerate on and I was burning LOL

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I just ate some jalapenos and had Eviscerate on and I was burning LOL
Well when I eat jalapeños I get a burn in places I won't put eviscerate. It's usually delayed a few hours though.

That doesn't mean I don't love them.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Well when I eat jalapeños I get a burn in places I won't put eviscerate. It's usually delayed a few hours though.

Lmao

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Lemme guess....Jalapenos is a cheap mexican hooker?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear Jolokia likes it in the Bhut.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Lemme guess....Jalapenos is a cheap mexican hooker?
Is there such thing as an expensive Mexican hooker? Yes banana pepper... Looks like jalapeño but with out the burn!!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Is there such thing as an expensive Mexican hooker? Yes banana pepper... Looks like jalapeño but with out the burn!!
Matt I'll bring back one when I come back from tijuana and see how spicy they are ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i beleive you should give it a little time to absorb before doing cardio.. To my understanding, you can sweat it out before it starts to work.

Dsade, any truth to this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i beleive you should give it a little time to absorb before doing cardio.. To my understanding, you can sweat it out before it starts to work.

Dsade, any truth to this?
Correct. Wait at least 45 minutes.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If u shower after applying eviscerate. Example: apply eviscerate, wait 30 min, do an hour of cardio. Then take a shower. So it's only on like 1.5 hours...

Will the water get stuck under your skin due to pores being opened up?! Similar to a steam room then shower idea? If so, how long should u wait to hit the showers..

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
If u shower after applying eviscerate. Example: apply eviscerate, wait 30 min, do an hour of cardio. Then take a shower. So it's only on like 1.5 hours...

Will the water get stuck under your skin due to pores being opened up?! Similar to a steam room then shower idea? If so, how long should u wait to hit the showers..
How you can apply and then do cardio is beyond me, I'm on fire just sitting around lol, unless you're using Smolder not the OG.

Regardless I'd just follow dsades suggestion, wait 45 minutes after applying then do whatever you want. :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How you can apply and then do cardio is beyond me, I'm on fire just sitting around lol, unless you're using Smolder not the OG.

Regardless I'd just follow dsades suggestion, wait 45 minutes after applying then do whatever you want. :D
No it's the orig, I got the SS/eviscerate stack,. It was intense for sure.. I like when I know it's Working :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Even smolder burns.. I've been using it 12 weeks straight and it still burns just as much haha

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
No it's the orig, I got the SS/eviscerate stack,. It was intense for sure.. I like when I know it's Working :)
It requires real balls to stick out the original while doing cardio, if it ever gets to your nether regions locate a source of milk(Casein) asap lol

Even smolder burns.. I've been using it 12 weeks straight and it still burns just as much haha
Yeah, just sitting in class I'm nervous, if I start sweating it gets intense but with Smolder I find its much more of a tingly warm than a burning warm

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
It requires real balls to stick out the original while doing cardio, if it ever gets to your nether regions locate a source of milk(Casein) asap lol

Yeah, just sitting in class I'm nervous, if I start sweating it gets intense but with Smolder I find its much more of a tingly warm than a burning warm
I screwed up and put it on when we went out to the range with my military unit. It was no fun under the sun and in uniform :(

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I screwed up and put it on when we went out to the range with my military unit. It was no fun under the sun and in uniform :(
Damn that would hurt! No joke right there

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I was drenched after and red like a mofo lol
Haha I bet. Last contest prep I put it on my glutes and my ass was on fire. Took a **** at work.. we have 1 bathroom girls and guys share it. So 30 Min later this girl goes to the bathroom and the rest of the night keeps complaining her ass burns!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha I bet. Last contest prep I put it on my glutes and my ass was on fire. Took a **** at work.. we have 1 bathroom girls and guys share it. So 30 Min later this girl goes to the bathroom and the rest of the night keeps complaining her ass burns!
LOL

Spreading fat burning disease!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Haha I spread the goods with me ex. Her pooty tang was on fire lol

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
This is to funny!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha I spread the goods with me ex. Her pooty tang was on fire lol
Bro that is just wrong. I got a little bit on the tip of my team member and it was not a good time haha

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
There's nothing like that burning feeling :)
I'd sometimes put it on post-workout, in the evening. I would wake up in the middle of the night with that area covered in sweat and burning ;-(. I had to crank the a/c way down.

Also any you guys apply it pre-workout, to the muscle being trained that day? If not give it a try. You'll be JACKED!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, can this be used daily, more like 5 days a week ? Or should it be more spread out?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Bro that is just wrong. I got a little bit on the tip of my team member and it was not a good time haha
Haha yeah stuff i too sensitive down there

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Guys, can this be used daily, more like 5 days a week ? Or should it be more spread out?
When I was on it I would go Mon-Fri and give the weekend some time off just so the bloating would go a way a bit and pretty much to give my core a time out from the burn. But I wouldn't doubt you can go straight 7 days but def give it some time off as well.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I was on it I would go Mon-Fri and give the weekend some time off just so the bloating would go a way a bit and pretty much to give my core a time out from the burn. But I wouldn't doubt you can go straight 7 days but def give it some time off as well.
I was thinking the same scheme.. It bloats u tho??

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having only really ever used one topical, and not all that impressed with the results (but interested in this one), is this really a case of legitimate fatloss, water loss, or both?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I was thinking the same scheme.. It bloats u tho??
Not really bloat per se but it makes you to hold on to a bit of water but its just a small side effect. No biggie goes away within 2 days or so

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really bloat per se but it makes you to hold on to a bit of water but its just a small side effect. No biggie goes away within 2 days or so
Yea this was my question earlier regarding showering ... If u use it too close to taking a shower, I bet the pores being open will let some water under the skin..

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Yea this was my question earlier regarding showering ... If u use it too close to taking a shower, I bet the pores being open will let some water under the skin..
Yeah but then thats when its recommended to put it on. I say just mess around and see what works best for you. I did the recommended process of putting it on after a shower then i switched it and put it on an hour after which worked best for me

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Having only really ever used one topical, and not all that impressed with the results (but interested in this one), is this really a case of legitimate fatloss, water loss, or both?
In my case Eviscerate would act like a on the spot thermogenic and heat up my body and would def burn more calories while working out. But just sitting down you feel the burn and can't stay still so it makes you move and at the same time burn some calories. In water loss I would say you will notice more dry a few days after you haven't applied Eviscerate but trust me you will sweat... :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I put on eviscerate two hours ago pre cardio. Washed my hands about twice since applying.. Bit a calace (spelling) and now my tongue Is on fire. Wtf! Lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I put on eviscerate two hours ago pre cardio. Washed my hands about twice since applying.. Bit a calace (spelling) and now my tongue Is on fire. Wtf! Lol
Might I say your tongue is looking RIPPED!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What ingredient makes you bloat.