Protocol DCP

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
Any idea when these items will be widely available again? Every site I've been to is out of stock.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Any idea when these items will be widely available again? Every site I've been to is out of stock.
Dsade mentioned it was stuck in customs, usually they post up more info on their FB page

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
TTA cleared customs recently, DCP and all the other goodies lining up for production. This will be the last batch of DCP with TTA and I think most of it will come here to NP.

Protocol is in the works with a small change, or update you could say. Not the pre workout version but something new :D

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Very exciting things, the return of a legend, and some exciting changes coming with Protocol :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please don't add nitrates to Protocol. It is good the way it is. I thought I read you might be adding nitrates to it in another thread about Protocol "advanced" I think was the term used.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Please don't add nitrates to Protocol. It is good the way it is. I thought I read you might be adding nitrates to it in another thread about Protocol "advanced" I think was the term used.
Protocol Evolved is the pre workout and I'm unaware of what that formula will be however we plan on keeping the original version of Protocol around just with an update. :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protocol Evolved is the pre workout and I'm unaware of what that formula will be however we plan on keeping the original version of Protocol around just with an update. :D

So you will keep regular protocol around and it is not being replaced?.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
So you will keep regular protocol around and it is not being replaced?.
OG Protocol is a solid product and we're keeping it however, there is a pre workout in formulation that is going to be called Protocol Evolved. It is not replacing protocol, both products will be sold. :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OG Protocol is a solid product and we're keeping it however, there is a pre workout in formulation that is going to be called Protocol Evolved. It is not replacing protocol, both products will be sold. :D
Great. I just tried Protocol for the first time and love it. Also purchased the new Gut Health.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Great. I just tried Protocol for the first time and love it. Also purchased the new Gut Health.
Sweet, its a great product and a really underrated. Hope you like both :D

Hopefully we can keep rolling stuff out this year and really expand our base a lot

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Protocol was one of the first products out with the now famous agmatine

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Yessir, pretty unique formula excited to see where they take it with a pre workout :D
The way things are going all I will need for you guys to make is protein. My supplement stash would only be Genomyx

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
The way things are going all I will need for you guys to make is protein. My supplement stash would only be Genomyx
Hah trust me dude I wish, there will be a few new staples coming out tho along with full formulations. Its too bad protein prices keep climbing tho, makes it hard when you're in school lol

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Hah trust me dude I wish, there will be a few new staples coming out tho along with full formulations. Its too bad protein prices keep climbing tho, makes it hard when you're in school lol
Or poor like me :(

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
We actually had been working on a protein but the price increase made it in able to work.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are no nitrates planned for Protocol Evolved. I had considered having Norvaline Nitrate manufactured for us, but decided against it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We actually had been working on a protein but the price increase made it in able to work.
I remember that.

The prices just keep going up; no bueno :sombrero:.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It hurts to think back at how cheap I could get protein about 5 years back. The price has doubled.
No joke. It's sad when I buy 20lbs at a time to try and cut down on purchasing, knowing what the price will be jumping to.

Maybe we'll luck out and it'll balance back out, after a while. National food guidelines still suggest only 50g protein for the average 2,000 calorie diet...and 300g carbs...lol

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
No joke. It's sad when I buy 20lbs at a time to try and cut down on purchasing, knowing what the price will be jumping to.

Maybe we'll luck out and it'll balance back out, after a while. National food guidelines still suggest only 50g protein for the average 2,000 calorie diet...and 300g carbs...lol
That is based off an average of a 150lb male as well...

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
That is based off an average of a 150lb male as well...
I'm just going to ask for protein samples from all Supp Companies

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I'm just going to ask for protein samples from all Supp Companies
Make sure you let them know you want to try every flavor of every type of protein they sell. If ON did this youd get enough for at least a week just from them.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Make sure you let them know you want to try every flavor of every type of protein they sell. If ON did this youd get enough for at least a week just from them.
LOL especially with all the fitness expos going on I should be good

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protocol was one of the first products out with the now famous agmatine
Agmatine alone doesn't seem to do a thing for me. I went through 3 bottles of the primaforce stuff and nothing. When I started taking protocol pre workout though I noticed more endurance, mind-muscle connection and strength. I love the flavor of the stuff too.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Agmatine alone doesn't seem to do a thing for me. I went through 3 bottles of the primaforce stuff and nothing. When I started taking protocol pre workout though I noticed more endurance, mind-muscle connection and strength. I love the flavor of the stuff too.
The flavor is great in my opinion. I use 1 scoop intra and 1 post. I drink it half way down during my work out and refill my water bottle and even watered down I still enjoy the flavor.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The flavor is great in my opinion. I use 1 scoop intra and 1 post. I drink it half way down during my work out and refill my water bottle and even watered down I still enjoy the flavor.
I'm using 3 scoops pre workout, also 2 scoops of omega sports flashover. On off days sometimes I drink a scoop in between feedings. This is my first bottle of the stuff. My bottle is strange because it says "Serving size 8.25g" there is no indication of how many scoops that is or anything. I just use 3 scoops. My bottle is about halfway gone now and I was just "googling" and couldn't find it anywhere...

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I was lucky enough to log the Cherry Protocol when it came out. Stuff is BOMB! Starting a new tub of it Monday actually

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm using 3 scoops pre workout, also 2 scoops of omega sports flashover. On off days sometimes I drink a scoop in between feedings. This is my first bottle of the stuff. My bottle is strange because it says "Serving size 8.25g" there is no indication of how many scoops that is or anything. I just use 3 scoops. My bottle is about halfway gone now and I was just "googling" and couldn't find it anywhere...
2 scoops per serving my man. Mentioned it in post #3.

Genomyx Protocol V2 Cherry
Doing the MONSTERMASH with Protocol V2 Cherry

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Get out of my head thats what I do. I have actually added to AfterMath and it makes for a mighty tasty postWO.
Also have tried mixing a scoop of RecoverPro with it and its delicious. But intra and post are best for me

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
When will this be widely available again?
Theirs a few sites that still have it and I just checked and they have 2 units left. Some lockout location ;)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Each scoop is a serving. I weighed out my scoop an a heaping scoop came out to be approximately 8.5g

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Get out of my head thats what I do. I have actually added to AfterMath and it makes for a mighty tasty postWO.
Also have tried mixing a scoop of RecoverPro with it and its delicious. But intra and post are best for me
Great (anabolic) minds think alike... I love adding a scoop of lemon recover pro. The flavor is just awesome. It turns my intra work out drink to a NEAR 8:1:1 ratio of bcaa with the extra goodies protocol provides.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Nope, 2 scoops is a serving according to everyone else.
1 scoop provides 1 serving and should be
1g LCLT
1.5G BA
250mg Agmatine
3.25g Leucine

They're 60 scoops per tub

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
[h=3]Protocol Supplement Facts[/h]Serving Size: scoop (8.5 grams)
Servings per Container: 60
L-Leucine3.25 g**
Beta Alanine1.5 g**
L-Carnitine L-Tartarate1 g**
Agmatine Sulfate250 mg**
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame K

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's in production right now. Should be done in a couple of weeks.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Great (anabolic) minds think alike... I love adding a scoop of lemon recover pro. The flavor is just awesome. It turns my intra work out drink to a NEAR 8:1:1 ratio of bcaa with the extra goodies protocol provides.
Haha I add it to the raspberry one. Also protocol and aftermath is killa too. Protocol is very versatile

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop provides 1 serving and should be
1g LCLT
1.5G BA
250mg Agmatine
3.25g Leucine

They're 60 scoops per tub
This is what I was told multiple times from when I logged it.

in! you're spot on with your taste assessment, too... i thought the same thing.

as for the label, the manufacturer goofed, so what you see on the ingredient panel should reflect 2 scoops.

in essence, the user should take 2 scoops, twice/day. at that rate, there's still 30 days' worth.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that's since been corrected... mike (MM11) actually weighed a scoop from the new batch and it was correct; 1 scoop = +/-8.25g.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
That was a while ago amigo, the label has been remedied. 1 scoop will provide 1.5g BA, 1g LCLT, 3.25g Leucine and 250mg Agmatine. The BA tingles should make it apparent there isn't just 750mg per scoop :p

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the status of the reformulated Protocol preWO? Hmmmm? :flirt:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
that's since been corrected... mike (MM11) actually weighed a scoop from the new batch and it was correct; 1 scoop = +/-8.25g.
That was a while ago amigo, the label has been remedied. 1 scoop will provide 1.5g BA, 1g LCLT, 3.25g Leucine and 250mg Agmatine. The BA tingles should make it apparent there isn't just 750mg per scoop :p

Damn, that must be why I'm getting so swole, I've been double dosin' like a mofo! ;)

Now that I think about it the powder is much finer with my new tub...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the status of the reformulated Protocol preWO? Hmmmm? :flirt:
We're having to wait until the cost of a couple of ingredients comes down (projected by April) to roll with this.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the support guys. We decided to stay with the original Protocl. After receiving a bunch of emails and PM's that my legs would be broken if we changed the formula, I think its in my best interest to listen. :)

Were going to be exploring protein prices again for the Basyx category. If we can manufacture 5lb at a somewhat reasonable price well get a Vanilla and Choc version out ASAP.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the support guys. We decided to stay with the original Protocl. After receiving a bunch of emails and PM's that my legs would be broken if we changed the formula, I think its in my best interest to listen. :)

Were going to be exploring protein prices again for the Basyx category. If we can manufacture 5lb at a somewhat reasonable price well get a Vanilla and Choc version out ASAP.

This is great. I hope Protocol is back in stock at Nutraplanet before I run out of my current tub. It is halfway gone so I will try and take it easy on it I guess.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support T-Bone. Ill do my absolute best to speed up production.