Protocol DCP

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Why is TTA being removed?

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    TTA cleared customs recently, DCP and all the other goodies lining up for production. This will be the last batch of DCP with TTA and I think most of it will come here to NP.

    Protocol is in the works with a small change, or update you could say. Not the pre workout version but something new


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Why is TTA being removed?
    It has pharmaceutical interest behind it.

    •   
       


  3. So will it still be called DCP? When should the new version be available through NP?

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    It has pharmaceutical interest behind it.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    It has pharmaceutical interest behind it.
    Just like Piracetam, TTA is being taken away by the Big Pharma's
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Just like Piracetam, TTA is being taken away by the Big Pharma's


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    So will it still be called DCP? When should the new version be available through NP?
    Well actually we're doing one last run of DCP now, most stock will be going to NP and it should be out over the next few weeks. The reformulated version is still going to have a PPARagonist I hear, I'll let the bros know more on v2.0 when we get to it, lots of stuff happening right now for us what with GlyceMix Advanced and Abliderate Advanced just being released this Month(GlyceMix in production now for release soon) and mass production on the older stuff(Protocol, HEAT, etc..) teh guys busy

    •   
       


  6. Good to hear, keep us posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post



    Well actually we're doing one last run of DCP now, most stock will be going to NP and it should be out over the next few weeks. The reformulated version is still going to have a PPARagonist I hear, I'll let the bros know more on v2.0 when we get to it, lots of stuff happening right now for us what with GlyceMix Advanced and Abliderate Advanced just being released this Month(GlyceMix in production now for release soon) and mass production on the older stuff(Protocol, HEAT, etc..) teh guys busy

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just weighed it out. One heaping scoop is 6 grams. One level​ scoop is 5.17 grams.
    when did you purchase the tub? it may be from that batch with the label error.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    when did you purchase the tub? it may be from that batch with the label error.

    It was only about a month ago that I purchased it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It was only about a month ago that I purchased it.
    sounds like they may have sent one of the older tubs, then (still good, of course).

    but, at least you know now... and knowing is half the battle.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  10. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge
    TTA cleared customs recently, DCP and all the other goodies lining up for production. This will be the last batch of DCP with TTA and I think most of it will come here to NP.

    Protocol is in the works with a small change, or update you could say. Not the pre workout version but something new
    That blows.. last tta run!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    That blows.. last tta run!
    Stocking up now
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  12. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327976190.820033.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  33.7 KB

    This is a heaping scoop on my scale and I included the scooper that I have. If yours looks different that may be the problem?

    Edit: maybe your tub was shaken in transit or something to make it less settled?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    No joke. It's sad when I buy 20lbs at a time to try and cut down on purchasing, knowing what the price will be jumping to.

    Maybe we'll luck out and it'll balance back out, after a while. National food guidelines still suggest only 50g protein for the average 2,000 calorie diet...and 300g carbs...lol
    I use go pay 80 bucks for 25lb bulk! Now hella lot more!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  14. My Protocol is almost gone. Are you guys done making more yet?. Ship me some ASAP!.

  15. no definitive ETA just yet; we really want to get the DCP stock out and re-load on a couple of other products. a batch of the cherry shouldn't be too far behind, but we'll take some time to perfect another flavor or two.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    no definitive ETA just yet; we really want to get the DCP stock out and re-load on a couple of other products. a batch of the cherry shouldn't be too far behind, but we'll take some time to perfect another flavor or two.

    Ok just ship me the first new Protocol off the production line!

  17. I need some protocol !!!like now !!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    My Protocol is almost gone. Are you guys done making more yet?. Ship me some ASAP!.
    I believe we are scheduled for blending next week.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I need some protocol !!!like now !!
    Looks like the fiends need their fix
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Looks like the fiends need their fix
    Protocol is a wonderful recovery supplement that is very versatile. I see why they are hooked.

  21. Any word on when DCP will hit NP's shelves?

  22. Supposed to be next mon. DCP is schedualed for completion by next mon and stock will ship direct to Nutraplanet.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Protocol is a wonderful recovery supplement that is very versatile. I see why they are hooked.
    No wonder its sold out everywhere
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  24. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Supposed to be next mon. DCP is schedualed for completion by next mon and stock will ship direct to Nutraplanet.

    SWEET!! thanks.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New protocol
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 12:48 AM
  2. which hcg protocol
    By FitModel in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 09:15 PM
  3. TrT protocol?
    By pete073 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 08:28 AM
  4. New TRT protocol
    By bigironkiller in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 06:01 PM
Log in
Log in