Protocol DCP

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    The flavor is great in my opinion. I use 1 scoop intra and 1 post. I drink it half way down during my work out and refill my water bottle and even watered down I still enjoy the flavor.
    Get out of my head thats what I do. I have actually added to AfterMath and it makes for a mighty tasty postWO.
    Also have tried mixing a scoop of RecoverPro with it and its delicious. But intra and post are best for me
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

2. When will this be widely available again?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    When will this be widely available again?
    Theirs a few sites that still have it and I just checked and they have 2 units left. Some lockout location
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm using 3 scoops pre workout, also 2 scoops of omega sports flashover. On off days sometimes I drink a scoop in between feedings. This is my first bottle of the stuff. My bottle is strange because it says "Serving size 8.25g" there is no indication of how many scoops that is or anything. I just use 3 scoops. My bottle is about halfway gone now and I was just "googling" and couldn't find it anywhere...
    Each scoop is a serving. I weighed out my scoop an a heaping scoop came out to be approximately 8.5g

5. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Each scoop is a serving. I weighed out my scoop an a heaping scoop came out to be approximately 8.5g
    Nope, 2 scoops is a serving according to everyone else.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Get out of my head thats what I do. I have actually added to AfterMath and it makes for a mighty tasty postWO.
    Also have tried mixing a scoop of RecoverPro with it and its delicious. But intra and post are best for me
    Great (anabolic) minds think alike... I love adding a scoop of lemon recover pro. The flavor is just awesome. It turns my intra work out drink to a NEAR 8:1:1 ratio of bcaa with the extra goodies protocol provides.

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Nope, 2 scoops is a serving according to everyone else.
    1 scoop provides 1 serving and should be
    1g LCLT
    1.5G BA
    250mg Agmatine
    3.25g Leucine

They're 60 scoops per tub

8. Protocol Supplement Facts

Serving Size: scoop (8.5 grams)
    Servings per Container: 60
    L-Leucine 3.25 g **
    Beta Alanine 1.5 g **
    L-Carnitine L-Tartarate 1 g **
    Agmatine Sulfate 250 mg **
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.
    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame K

9. It's in production right now. Should be done in a couple of weeks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

Great (anabolic) minds think alike... I love adding a scoop of lemon recover pro. The flavor is just awesome. It turns my intra work out drink to a NEAR 8:1:1 ratio of bcaa with the extra goodies protocol provides.
    Haha I add it to the raspberry one. Also protocol and aftermath is killa too. Protocol is very versatile
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

11. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    1 scoop provides 1 serving and should be
    1g LCLT
    1.5G BA
    250mg Agmatine
    3.25g Leucine

They're 60 scoops per tub
    This is what I was told multiple times from when I logged it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    in! you're spot on with your taste assessment, too... i thought the same thing.

as for the label, the manufacturer goofed, so what you see on the ingredient panel should reflect 2 scoops.

in essence, the user should take 2 scoops, twice/day. at that rate, there's still 30 days' worth.
    :blindfold:

12. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    that's since been corrected... mike (MM11) actually weighed a scoop from the new batch and it was correct; 1 scoop = +/-8.25g.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

13. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    That was a while ago amigo, the label has been remedied. 1 scoop will provide 1.5g BA, 1g LCLT, 3.25g Leucine and 250mg Agmatine. The BA tingles should make it apparent there isn't just 750mg per scoop

14. What's the status of the reformulated Protocol preWO? Hmmmm?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    that's since been corrected... mike (MM11) actually weighed a scoop from the new batch and it was correct; 1 scoop = +/-8.25g.
    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    That was a while ago amigo, the label has been remedied. 1 scoop will provide 1.5g BA, 1g LCLT, 3.25g Leucine and 250mg Agmatine. The BA tingles should make it apparent there isn't just 750mg per scoop

Damn, that must be why I'm getting so swole, I've been double dosin' like a mofo!

Now that I think about it the powder is much finer with my new tub...
    :blindfold:

16. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    What's the status of the reformulated Protocol preWO? Hmmmm?
    We're having to wait until the cost of a couple of ingredients comes down (projected by April) to roll with this.

17. Just weighed it out. One heaping scoop is 6 grams. One level​ scoop is 5.17 grams.

18. Thanks for all the support guys. We decided to stay with the original Protocl. After receiving a bunch of emails and PM's that my legs would be broken if we changed the formula, I think its in my best interest to listen.

Were going to be exploring protein prices again for the Basyx category. If we can manufacture 5lb at a somewhat reasonable price well get a Vanilla and Choc version out ASAP.

19. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thanks for all the support guys. We decided to stay with the original Protocl. After receiving a bunch of emails and PM's that my legs would be broken if we changed the formula, I think its in my best interest to listen.

Were going to be exploring protein prices again for the Basyx category. If we can manufacture 5lb at a somewhat reasonable price well get a Vanilla and Choc version out ASAP.

This is great. I hope Protocol is back in stock at Nutraplanet before I run out of my current tub. It is halfway gone so I will try and take it easy on it I guess.

20. Thanks for the support T-Bone. Ill do my absolute best to speed up production.

21. Why is TTA being removed?

TTA cleared customs recently, DCP and all the other goodies lining up for production. This will be the last batch of DCP with TTA and I think most of it will come here to NP.

Protocol is in the works with a small change, or update you could say. Not the pre workout version but something new

22. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Why is TTA being removed?
    It has pharmaceutical interest behind it.

23. So will it still be called DCP? When should the new version be available through NP?

24. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Just like Piracetam, TTA is being taken away by the Big Pharma's
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

25. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Just like Piracetam, TTA is being taken away by the Big Pharma's

Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    So will it still be called DCP? When should the new version be available through NP?
    Well actually we're doing one last run of DCP now, most stock will be going to NP and it should be out over the next few weeks. The reformulated version is still going to have a PPARagonist I hear, I'll let the bros know more on v2.0 when we get to it, lots of stuff happening right now for us what with GlyceMix Advanced and Abliderate Advanced just being released this Month(GlyceMix in production now for release soon) and mass production on the older stuff(Protocol, HEAT, etc..) teh guys busy

26. Good to hear, keep us posted.

Well actually we're doing one last run of DCP now, most stock will be going to NP and it should be out over the next few weeks. The reformulated version is still going to have a PPARagonist I hear, I'll let the bros know more on v2.0 when we get to it, lots of stuff happening right now for us what with GlyceMix Advanced and Abliderate Advanced just being released this Month(GlyceMix in production now for release soon) and mass production on the older stuff(Protocol, HEAT, etc..) teh guys busy

27. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just weighed it out. One heaping scoop is 6 grams. One level​ scoop is 5.17 grams.
    when did you purchase the tub? it may be from that batch with the label error.
    Mike ~ R/D

28. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    when did you purchase the tub? it may be from that batch with the label error.

It was only about a month ago that I purchased it.

29. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It was only about a month ago that I purchased it.
    sounds like they may have sent one of the older tubs, then (still good, of course).

but, at least you know now... and knowing is half the battle.
    Mike ~ R/D

30. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge
    TTA cleared customs recently, DCP and all the other goodies lining up for production. This will be the last batch of DCP with TTA and I think most of it will come here to NP.

Protocol is in the works with a small change, or update you could say. Not the pre workout version but something new
    That blows.. last tta run!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New protocol
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 12:48 AM
  2. which hcg protocol
    By FitModel in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 09:15 PM