Protocol DCP

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19728
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    1 scoop provides 1 serving and should be
    1g LCLT
    1.5G BA
    250mg Agmatine
    3.25g Leucine

    They're 60 scoops per tub
    This is what I was told multiple times from when I logged it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    in! you're spot on with your taste assessment, too... i thought the same thing.

    as for the label, the manufacturer goofed, so what you see on the ingredient panel should reflect 2 scoops.

    in essence, the user should take 2 scoops, twice/day. at that rate, there's still 30 days' worth.
    :blindfold:

  2. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204203
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.55%

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    This is what I was told multiple times from when I logged it.
    that's since been corrected... mike (MM11) actually weighed a scoop from the new batch and it was correct; 1 scoop = +/-8.25g.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  3. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2604
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    58.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    This is what I was told multiple times from when I logged it.
    That was a while ago amigo, the label has been remedied. 1 scoop will provide 1.5g BA, 1g LCLT, 3.25g Leucine and 250mg Agmatine. The BA tingles should make it apparent there isn't just 750mg per scoop

    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,893
    Rep Power
    3590392
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    What's the status of the reformulated Protocol preWO? Hmmmm?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  5. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19728
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    that's since been corrected... mike (MM11) actually weighed a scoop from the new batch and it was correct; 1 scoop = +/-8.25g.
    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    That was a while ago amigo, the label has been remedied. 1 scoop will provide 1.5g BA, 1g LCLT, 3.25g Leucine and 250mg Agmatine. The BA tingles should make it apparent there isn't just 750mg per scoop

    Damn, that must be why I'm getting so swole, I've been double dosin' like a mofo!

    Now that I think about it the powder is much finer with my new tub...
    :blindfold:
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,513
    Rep Power
    831745
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    What's the status of the reformulated Protocol preWO? Hmmmm?
    We're having to wait until the cost of a couple of ingredients comes down (projected by April) to roll with this.
  7. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,507
    Rep Power
    6470016
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Just weighed it out. One heaping scoop is 6 grams. One level​ scoop is 5.17 grams.
  8. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115218
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    54.24%

    Thanks for all the support guys. We decided to stay with the original Protocl. After receiving a bunch of emails and PM's that my legs would be broken if we changed the formula, I think its in my best interest to listen.

    Were going to be exploring protein prices again for the Basyx category. If we can manufacture 5lb at a somewhat reasonable price well get a Vanilla and Choc version out ASAP.
  9. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,507
    Rep Power
    6470016
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thanks for all the support guys. We decided to stay with the original Protocl. After receiving a bunch of emails and PM's that my legs would be broken if we changed the formula, I think its in my best interest to listen.

    Were going to be exploring protein prices again for the Basyx category. If we can manufacture 5lb at a somewhat reasonable price well get a Vanilla and Choc version out ASAP.

    This is great. I hope Protocol is back in stock at Nutraplanet before I run out of my current tub. It is halfway gone so I will try and take it easy on it I guess.
  10. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115218
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    54.24%

    Thanks for the support T-Bone. Ill do my absolute best to speed up production.
  11. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    8271
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Why is TTA being removed?

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    TTA cleared customs recently, DCP and all the other goodies lining up for production. This will be the last batch of DCP with TTA and I think most of it will come here to NP.

    Protocol is in the works with a small change, or update you could say. Not the pre workout version but something new
  12. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2604
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    58.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Why is TTA being removed?
    It has pharmaceutical interest behind it.

  13. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    8271
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So will it still be called DCP? When should the new version be available through NP?

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    It has pharmaceutical interest behind it.
  14. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255470
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    13.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    It has pharmaceutical interest behind it.
    Just like Piracetam, TTA is being taken away by the Big Pharma's
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  15. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2604
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    58.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Just like Piracetam, TTA is being taken away by the Big Pharma's


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    So will it still be called DCP? When should the new version be available through NP?
    Well actually we're doing one last run of DCP now, most stock will be going to NP and it should be out over the next few weeks. The reformulated version is still going to have a PPARagonist I hear, I'll let the bros know more on v2.0 when we get to it, lots of stuff happening right now for us what with GlyceMix Advanced and Abliderate Advanced just being released this Month(GlyceMix in production now for release soon) and mass production on the older stuff(Protocol, HEAT, etc..) teh guys busy

  16. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    8271
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good to hear, keep us posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post



    Well actually we're doing one last run of DCP now, most stock will be going to NP and it should be out over the next few weeks. The reformulated version is still going to have a PPARagonist I hear, I'll let the bros know more on v2.0 when we get to it, lots of stuff happening right now for us what with GlyceMix Advanced and Abliderate Advanced just being released this Month(GlyceMix in production now for release soon) and mass production on the older stuff(Protocol, HEAT, etc..) teh guys busy
  17. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204203
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.55%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just weighed it out. One heaping scoop is 6 grams. One level​ scoop is 5.17 grams.
    when did you purchase the tub? it may be from that batch with the label error.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  18. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,507
    Rep Power
    6470016
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    when did you purchase the tub? it may be from that batch with the label error.

    It was only about a month ago that I purchased it.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204203
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.55%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It was only about a month ago that I purchased it.
    sounds like they may have sent one of the older tubs, then (still good, of course).

    but, at least you know now... and knowing is half the battle.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  20. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge
    TTA cleared customs recently, DCP and all the other goodies lining up for production. This will be the last batch of DCP with TTA and I think most of it will come here to NP.

    Protocol is in the works with a small change, or update you could say. Not the pre workout version but something new
    That blows.. last tta run!
  21. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255470
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    13.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    That blows.. last tta run!
    Stocking up now
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  22. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Power
    17833
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327976190.820033.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  33.7 KB

    This is a heaping scoop on my scale and I included the scooper that I have. If yours looks different that may be the problem?

    Edit: maybe your tub was shaken in transit or something to make it less settled?
  23. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    No joke. It's sad when I buy 20lbs at a time to try and cut down on purchasing, knowing what the price will be jumping to.

    Maybe we'll luck out and it'll balance back out, after a while. National food guidelines still suggest only 50g protein for the average 2,000 calorie diet...and 300g carbs...lol
    I use go pay 80 bucks for 25lb bulk! Now hella lot more!
  24. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,507
    Rep Power
    6470016
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    My Protocol is almost gone. Are you guys done making more yet?. Ship me some ASAP!.
  25. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,507
    Rep Power
    6470016
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Bump
  26. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204203
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.55%

    no definitive ETA just yet; we really want to get the DCP stock out and re-load on a couple of other products. a batch of the cherry shouldn't be too far behind, but we'll take some time to perfect another flavor or two.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  27. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,507
    Rep Power
    6470016
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    no definitive ETA just yet; we really want to get the DCP stock out and re-load on a couple of other products. a batch of the cherry shouldn't be too far behind, but we'll take some time to perfect another flavor or two.

    Ok just ship me the first new Protocol off the production line!
  28. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I need some protocol !!!like now !!
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,513
    Rep Power
    831745
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    My Protocol is almost gone. Are you guys done making more yet?. Ship me some ASAP!.
    I believe we are scheduled for blending next week.
  30. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255470
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    13.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I need some protocol !!!like now !!
    Looks like the fiends need their fix
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  31. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Power
    17833
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Looks like the fiends need their fix
    Protocol is a wonderful recovery supplement that is very versatile. I see why they are hooked.
  32. New Member
    djs2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    165
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

    Any word on when DCP will hit NP's shelves?
  33. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115218
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    54.24%

    Supposed to be next mon. DCP is schedualed for completion by next mon and stock will ship direct to Nutraplanet.
  34. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255470
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    13.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Protocol is a wonderful recovery supplement that is very versatile. I see why they are hooked.
    No wonder its sold out everywhere
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  35. New Member
    djs2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    165
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Supposed to be next mon. DCP is schedualed for completion by next mon and stock will ship direct to Nutraplanet.

    SWEET!! thanks.
  36. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Any updates on protocol??
  37. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2604
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    58.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Any updates on protocol??
    Tossing around some potential flavors, its lower down on the list of things being restocked soon to my knowledge. DCP was the biggest one and it should be up soon, I'll post here when I get word on Protocols ETA.

  38. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115218
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    54.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Tossing around some potential flavors, its lower down on the list of things being restocked soon to my knowledge. DCP was the biggest one and it should be up soon, I'll post here when I get word on Protocols ETA.
    Thanks Dodge. As of today protocol is officaly in production and should be completed shortly. Pushing for a ETA of 2 weeks.
  39. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2604
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    58.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thanks Dodge. As of today protocol is officaly in production and should be completed shortly. Pushing for a ETA of 2 weeks.


    Glad everything is progressing well

  40. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204203
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.55%

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Glad everything is progressing well
    Due to demand, it had to be bumped up the priority list, for sure.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New protocol
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 12:48 AM
  2. which hcg protocol
    By FitModel in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 09:15 PM
  3. TrT protocol?
    By pete073 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 08:28 AM
  4. New TRT protocol
    By bigironkiller in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 06:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in