Gut Health

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've started using this product and I'm almost done with my first bottle. Thought it might help with boosting immunity because of the various reports of people not getting sick while others around them are ill. It hasn't done this for me. I started feeling sick this past Sunday and now I've got a pretty bad cold complete with sore throat and a crazy cough that won't quit. I've raised my dose back up to 2 caps a day in hopes of getting rid of the cold sooner. Will this help or am I wasting my gut health?. It does seem to help with my IBS symptoms but barely, the symptoms are maybe five percent better. Psyllium husk seems to do a better job at controlling the symptoms of my IBS. Combining the two helps somewhat at relieving the gas caused from the psyllium husk. I use now brand Whole Psyliium husk, not powdered the cheaper powdered crap.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I've started using this product and I'm almost done with my first bottle. Thought it might help with boosting immunity because of the various reports of people not getting sick while others around them are ill. It hasn't done this for me. I started feeling sick this past Sunday and now I've got a pretty bad cold complete with sore throat and a crazy cough that won't quit. I've raised my dose back up to 2 caps a day in hopes of getting rid of the cold sooner. Will this help or am I wasting my gut health?. It does seem to help with my IBS symptoms but barely, the symptoms are maybe five percent better. Psyllium husk seems to do a better job at controlling the symptoms of my IBS. Combining the two helps somewhat at relieving the gas caused from the psyllium husk. I use now brand Whole Psyliium husk, not powdered the cheaper powdered crap.
How bad is your IBS? My boy had IBD and I suggested to him to try Gut Health and try to see if it would help but it did nada. I've taken 2 caps when I feel I'm about to get sick and with the probiotics in Gut Health they absorb all the nutrients I intake like fruits, veggies, extra vitamins, etc. So I'm not just counting on Gut Health to help I add extra kicks and punches to avoid getting sick. Since probiotics don't last a long time in the intestinal tract I dont stop taking Gut Health. Hope Gut Health is helping you out and once your healthy I would just go back to 1 a day and 30 minutes prior to your meal which is what I do :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been taking it with meals. I think I may go back to just 1 cap a day. Still not sure though if 2 caps a day while sick is really gonna help me get over the cold any faster. That is my main question.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I doubt it too since you are already sick just go back to one a day and hopefully you get better

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started taking sudafed 12 hour today. Works great for cold symptoms. Hardly felt like I had a cold at all. Thought I might be getting better, but now its starting to wear off.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Sounds like 5 hour energy with a crash an hour later lol

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I wasn't here to reply man, Gut Health will really only help food born illness, I usually just hop on dat der Vit C when I get a cold coming on.

When are you dosing the Gut Health?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I wasn't here to reply man, Gut Health will really only help food born illness, I usually just hop on dat der Vit C when I get a cold coming on.

I usually take it with my first solid meal of the day.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards

Ahhh snap dodge is in the house he will def help out

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I like my Gut Health dosage either upon awakening or pre-bed on an empty stomach. Although its not a medicine, I have gotten 2 potential colds this winter thus far, bumped dosage up to 2 caps until symptoms went away, which was usually within a few days; while those around me progressed and got full blown colds (even 1 got bronchitis!).

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I usually take it with my first solid meal of the day.
This is what I do. I would recommend that you stick to a single cal per day as Prolonged use over time would be more effective than doubling up. As dodge recommended I would use other ailments to relive your cold such as vitc and zinc.

I have still gotten a cold while using gut health but I live in Cleveland and walk my dogs min. 5 times a day and work in a hospital lab. I'm bound to get sick every year..

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to share that I did take 2 caps last week when I had food poisoning. And I was able to make it through the whole day at work. It greatly reduced my symptoms (did not get rid of them)

I was actually very pleased but also took 2 tumms 30 mins after gut health.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking it with meals. I think I may go back to just 1 cap a day. Still not sure though if 2 caps a day while sick is really gonna help me get over the cold any faster. That is my main question.
It has really helped me a lot, especially when the entire rest of the household is struggling with sickness. Yes, I would recommend going ahead and upping to 2 caps, and I would try taking the caps on an empty stomach for a few days.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
It has really helped me a lot, especially when the entire rest of the household is struggling with sickness. Yes, I would recommend going ahead and upping to 2 caps, and I would try taking the caps on an empty stomach for a few days.
Did that today theirs a freaking stomach flu going around so I'm getting prepared not to get it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been back on one cap for a few days now. I'm getting over my cold slowly. Was back at the gym monday and pushed through my workout pretty good.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I've been back on one cap for a few days now. I'm getting over my cold slowly. Was back at the gym monday and pushed through my workout pretty good.
Good to hear! How was your work out? My first few days after I had food poisoning did not go great but I was just happy to be back in the gym.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear! How was your work out? My first few days after I had food poisoning did not go great but I was just happy to be back in the gym.
It went well. At first I felt kind of tired and run down but after I got into it I felt great.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
It went well. At first I felt kind of tired and run down but after I got into it I felt great.
Cool beans bro maybe a bit rundown since your body didn't have all its nutrients