Ay Carumba! Abliderate Advanced...is ready.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GENOMYX :: Where Evolution Begins

Reminder - this is a PRErelease (yes, we are shipping - we just haven't released to retailers yet.) We have around 48 units that we were able to put together. Packaging is beta and the Final Price will likely be a few bucks more.

VERY LIMITED STOCK!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna have to grab me some of this.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would have been all over this if it was a little earlier.. i had 1 bottle of original evsicerate for contest prep which i used for 1st 4 weeks.. Damn bottle lasted me exactly 30 days lol.. literally 30.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Would have been all over this if it was a little earlier.. i had 1 bottle of original evsicerate for contest prep which i used for 1st 4 weeks.. Damn bottle lasted me exactly 30 days lol.. literally 30.
A man with experience lol, how much were you using?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A man with experience lol, how much were you using?
I actually meant to say obliterate.. I use a quarter size. Eviscerate I use a quarter size on my ABS as well.

whoisbambam

Awards
re Abliderate:

I lost 60lbs in about 4months or so, and it took me another 1.5 months to lose another 5 (now at 170lbs, 5ft9), and I have about 3lbs 'stuck' around my abdomen, primarily line perpindicular from anterior hip bone, across top of umbilicus, back down to anterior hip bone--because the skin is lose from the rapid weight-loss, it looks quite sickening.

I have been trying all kinds of 'stuff', but it is still early in the phase, but I dont see much results as i believe this fat is relatively avascular with different receptor sites, etc

I am not sure if 'abliderate' is appropriate for me since i was obese (237lbs), and therefore unsure of this cortisol issue.

I did order a couple jars of your 3gm yohimbine hcl and 'was gonna' mix it in dmso 99%, but i recently read someplace that it is NOT soluble in dmso, and therefore the purchase (i had a jar already, too, from nutraplanet) may have been in vain unless i can figure out a way to get it into solution easily (maybe just put it in 70% rubbing alcohol?), but then again, i am not sure yohimbine topical is the solution to my problem anyhow.

Dsade, not that you are making any recommendations, but do you happen to know what is an easy way is to put this yohimbine into solution?

I recently purchased eviscerate elsewhere since it was not in stock here, and i also purchased lipoburn from nutraplanet order 277593

I really really need to get rid of this subcutaneous fat without losing muscle (i did a crash diet and cardio, nearly died (felt awful), and lost approx. 2lbs muscle in my estimation, recently), ASAP.

advice welcome, including possible stacking

i also have a tiny bit of fat in tricep and around nipple area.

I have been taking erase pro with alpha T2 and additional rauwolscine for about 2.5weeks now--I cant say i have seen any fat loss, but i do feel stronger, finally.

I was considering using lipoburn on the triceps and around the nipples/chest, and perhaps eviscerate around the abdomen (but i am not sure yohimbine even causes lipolysis of this stuff, topically, per research backing)

if you feel genomyx is the solution, i will 'try' to purchase some, and/or if there is a stack recommendation or alternating days, let me know.

thanks to everybody who comments, in advance.

i truly am sick and tired of this hanging subcutaneous fat--i am pretty sure it is avascular or has some sort of different receptor site, because i am otherwise pretty muscular elsewhere with very little to no fat to speak of that i can detect.

in college, at 20, i was 168lbs and very lean, won the college weight-lifting contest in my 165lb division, so i think i am near my ideal weight for my body-type/physique.........obviously at 43 i have less musculature, but i dont really see evidence of fat otherwise.

i also have stretch marks on that abdomen--after getting rid of it, i was going to apply 0.05% tretinoin cream, but if there is something better for that, please advise.

thanks--i really appreciate the things nutraplanet stocks--some of it is rather unique, esp. the range of unique products

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how does this compare to eviscerate and eviscerate smolder?

whoisbambam

Awards
well, what i find interesting is that their mechanism of action is different. eviscerate has yohimbine hcl, which affects alpha receptor coupling, allowing for norepinephrine to bind and therefore allow for lipolysis.

whereas this abliderate seems to work thru another pathway--cortisol.

it would be nice if they had more specifics on the mechanism of action as it relates to the receptor sites of the fat cells on their site, or perhaps a wikepedia entry (which may also generate more business for them)

i prefer to understand how things work.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, what i find interesting is that their mechanism of action is different. eviscerate has yohimbine hcl, which affects alpha receptor coupling, allowing for norepinephrine to bind and therefore allow for lipolysis.

it would be nice if they had more specifics on the mechanism of action as it relates to the receptor sites of the fat cells on their site, or perhaps a wikepedia entry (which may also generate more business for them)

Good for you man. Serious

Most people don't care nor take the time to learn about what they do to themselves. They just care about results.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established

It's always awesome to see interest like this man, the more educated our customers the more they can tell others about the goods.

You were somewhat correct in your regards to Eviscerate. The Yohimbine is an alpha 2 antagonist mean it actually blocks that receptor from being agonized. If it were agonized it would halt lipolysis in the cell and that is no bueno for fat loss. Typically areas dense in these a2s are speculated to be in the lower gut and back in men, and the thighs/hips in women. Eviscerate has a multitude of other ingredients all designed around improving/accelerating lipolysis and various other actions.

Abliderate has 7-oxo-DHEA and assuming transdermal delivery should have a much longer half life than orally ingested. The recommended application time would be prior to bed, I actually like this as well as I seem to sleep easier. The reason being pre-bed is cortisol levels are highest in the hours before waking and the pre-bed dose should manage them down to levels that won't negatively impact muscle retention/fat loss. Cortisol is a necessary hormone and has its uses but extremely elevated(or extremely low) levels are no bueno, like everything else its best in moderation.

whoisbambam

Awards
It's always awesome to see interest like this man, the more educated our customers the more they can tell others about the goods.

You were somewhat correct in your regards to Eviscerate. The Yohimbine is an alpha 2 antagonist mean it actually blocks that receptor from being agonized. If it were agonized it would halt lipolysis in the cell and that is no bueno for fat loss. Typically areas dense in these a2s are speculated to be in the lower gut and back in men, and the thighs/hips in women. Eviscerate has a multitude of other ingredients all designed around improving/accelerating lipolysis and various other actions.

Abliderate has 7-oxo-DHEA and assuming transdermal delivery should have a much longer half life than orally ingested. The recommended application time would be prior to bed, I actually like this as well as I seem to sleep easier. The reason being pre-bed is cortisol levels are highest in the hours before waking and the pre-bed dose should manage them down to levels that won't negatively impact muscle retention/fat loss. Cortisol is a necessary hormone and has its uses but extremely elevated(or extremely low) levels are no bueno, like everything else its best in moderation.
thanks for the explanation.

so it seems this product may be able to be teamed up with eviscerate or lipoderm-Y, as the these two can be applied after the shower, all day, and then the abliderate at bedtime--i wonder if we need to put on some hot towels on the abdomen to open the pores for abliderate?

of course, we still dont know if cortisol is an issue for a particular individual

:(

i wouldnt want to screw with my cortisol unnecessarily

any feedback on this? if one is only doing mild exercise, perhaps our cortisol is fine?

i only weight train every 3rd day--just major muscle group, 3sets
pushups
bent-over lat pull with dumbell
dumbell curls
squats
tricep extensions
leg lifts

not much 'stress', other than calorie restriction

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
I've been using Abliderate for a bit over a week. I'll take pics at the end of two. It DOES look like it's working, but I don't want to be expecting too much, too fast. I was over 300 pounds at one point, myself. I used Eviscerate extensively before my last contest but DSade tells me Abliderate is probably better for me at this stage. I'm still 12 weeks out, and still over 10% bf. I have a "flap"of loose skin at the bottom of the abs that just doesn't go away, though.

whoisbambam

Awards
thank you for sharing.

yes, i have a similar 'flap'

:)

i think something else may be going on with my metabolism also that may be a contributing factor.

awhile back i took the equivalent of ephedrine 25mg with caffeine 200mg, three times a day, for 5weeks. i had symptoms--dry mouth, faster heart rate esp. with activity, some warmth, etc. i also added nicotine gum, as research indicated it along with caffeine may boost bmr by 8%.

so i stopped the ephedrine equivalent, but kept taking the nicotine and caffeine.

so i decided to try the ephedrine equivalent and felt nothing. so i tried doubling the ephedrine and caffeine, and nothing--my heart rate remains in the 70s, no dry mouth (first i went up 100mg on the caffeine and about 12-15mg on the ephedra equivalent).

most unusual.

i think i once read something about stimulants and the adrenals. i thought that stopping the ephedra for a period of time would be the key to prevent tolerance--yet i either have tolerance or my adrenal glands are not making epinephrine or something.

ideas?

does nutraplanet have some sort of supplement that can help 'reset' my adrenals, if such a thing exists? or should i stop all caffeine, nicotine, etc for a couple months and then resume?

if that is the case, losing this fat is going to take forever--i have been taking alpha T2 (rauwolscine, T2) to stimulate the beta3 receptors, but unless i can make some norepinephrine, i am pretty sure all this is in vain--i need to get some NE circulating.

i am also not a candidate for HIIT as i have a knee injury since childhood--it was basically immobilzed about a year--they splinted it for 3months, thinking it would heal--it didnt (and i had just injured it and had it splinted 3months prior), so i had surgery, and it was put in a cast 6months--it was completely atrophied when the cast was removed--then it was splinted and off to rehab--was told i would limp for life--well, i dont limp, but the circumference of that thigh is about 3inches less than the right--never could fix this problem.

anyway, ideas for both most welcome--i wish i could give back more, but i lack the knowledge and experience of you members here, which is why i am here.

in closing, i am grateful to you for sharing your experience--i am tempted to try abliderate myself, esp. since i dont think i can secrete norepinephrine anymore.

which means alpha T2, yohimbine, ephedra, and all stimulants will be useless.

:(

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Per Cortisol: If your waistline is >34" you've likely stored a good bit of VAT(visceral adipose tissue) and if you're storing excess VAT it is in part due to elevated cortisol levels.

Per Stimulants/EC: You've simply built a tolerance to the strong stimulant effect, EC however will continue to positively impact fat loss through b2,3 agonism it increases lipolysis. Same goes for yohimbine hcl/alpha yohimbine, both are alpha 2 antagonists and block that receptor from being agonized. When it is agonized it stops lipolysis. You just don't feel it anymore the same.

If you'd like to feel their strong stimulant effect again you would need to taper down all stimulants for 2 weeks or so and they should hit you hard again.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Is there room in the solution for any more goodies? Also, ETA on NP having it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could probably squeeze another few grams into it.

whoisbambam

Awards
Thank you for your feedback.

btw, i already have your alphaburn and eviscerate.

i am considering taking the alphaburn last with this new stack i am trying as it has bioperine--which interferes with liver metabolism.

but i probably could add alphaburn back in last (i was taking it before modifying my current stack)

personally, i dont think alpha T2 has enough rauwolscine, and your alphaburn was the only product that i could find that has almost JUST rauwolscine--I was unable to find a source of just rauwolscine--that would have been ideal, as i have previously stated cause bioperine affects liver metabolism--which is how it can 'extend' the effects of certain substances.

i am very appreciative that your company created eviscerate and alphaburn--thank you very much.

yes, i was aware that ECA still works for months even without the symptoms--but i stopped it for a few weeks--maybe even a month.

i was surprised to see no symptoms.

however, i did continue to use caffeine and nicotine, so perhaps this is the reason (and the hygemine or whatever it is in alpha t2)

Per Cortisol: If your waistline is >34" you've likely stored a good bit of VAT(visceral adipose tissue) and if you're storing excess VAT it is in part due to elevated cortisol levels.

Per Stimulants/EC: You've simply built a tolerance to the strong stimulant effect, EC however will continue to positively impact fat loss through b2,3 agonism it increases lipolysis. Same goes for yohimbine hcl/alpha yohimbine, both are alpha 2 antagonists and block that receptor from being agonized. When it is agonized it stops lipolysis. You just don't feel it anymore the same.

If you'd like to feel their strong stimulant effect again you would need to taper down all stimulants for 2 weeks or so and they should hit you hard again.

whoisbambam

Awards
You could probably squeeze another few grams into it.
i dont follow this post. I read the other posts. squeeze a few grams into what?

sorry for my ignorance.

whoisbambam

Awards
any comments on the following?:

(i sleep days):
4.30pm
1 meltdown for the Methyl Tetradecythioaetic Acid (has some caffeine)
1 Alpha T2 (addresses alpha-receptor, allowing NE to lipolysis)
1 Raspberry Ketones
1 bacognize (bacopa, elevates t4)
37.5mg ephedrine (beta, releases norepi), 200mg caffeine (potentiator), 80mg asa

5.15pm
NO shotgun workout days (skip above 200mg caffeine)
optimum nutrution cassein all other days (240calories)

shower, then:
eviscerate to abdomen, lipoburn around nipples

9pm:
cassein 240cal, Erase Pro (prevent catabolism), Super Cissus RX one cap, shift(boosts t3), Raspberry Ketones, bacognize, r-lipoic, acetyl-l-carnitine/ala/arginine (last substances address insulin, fat metabolism)

11.30pm:
Alpha T2, Meltdown, ephedrine 37.5mg, caffeine 200mg, nicotine gum 4mg (nicotine+caffeine boosts bmr)

12.15am: cassein protein 240calories

2am (alphaburn presently on hold--probably will start--must be careful with piperine)
Alphaburn (rauwolscine and bioperine) with caffeine/nicotine, SHIFT, Raspberry Ketones

3am
cassein protein 240cal

8.30am
cassein protein 240cal

9am
sleeping
need to consider lipoburn or eviscerate

unfortunately, between 9am-4pm i am awakening and eating about 400calories of almonds and walnuts--i need to stop this process.

i just started the above--i am trying to get into ketosis and calorie restriction, minimizing muscle loss, maximizing fat loss, over shortest time-period.

ultimately, i will screw the muscle and start over--i can build 'bruce-lee' like musculature much easier than i can lose this peripheral fat, apparently

building lean, smaller muscle mass has never been a problem for me--probably because i started lifting weights at age 9 (which is also probably why i am only 5ft 9.2inches, hehe)--i was lifting 115lbs over my head at 11 with my body weight at about 100--seemed like alot back then in the late 70s, nothing by today's standards.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
i dont follow this post. I read the other posts. squeeze a few grams into what?

sorry for my ignorance.
They are talking about adding other supplements with a low enough molecular weight to the product to take advantage of the transdermal carrier. A carrier can only "carry" so much as well the skin can only absorb a limited amount.

Similar to adding clen to eviscerate.

whoisbambam

Awards
btw, i was gonna use geranium extract 60mg--but apparently it doesnt have that mmha or whatever it is--there was a lawsuit against USP labs, and i guess it was ultimately discovered that geranium extract does not have dimethylamylamine and its synonyms.

so much for that purchase. i was hearing it was more effective than ephedra, but i can [oops, CANT] see how this is possible since the latest finding indicates geranium does not turn into dimethylamylamine after human consumption.

Last edited:

whoisbambam

Awards
thank you.

adding what to what?

i have eviscerate and lipoburn (and lopoderm-y), but one must realize that all carriers/solutions have a saturation level--mixing additional substances to these products may actually thwart absorption of just its own standard product.

curious to know what was being added to what.

i have 3 jars of yohimbine hcl from nutraplanet--was gonna use dmso, but now heard it goes systemic, so bad idea.

now i have no use for this yohimbine that i can think of.

i guess i could mix it in water if it is 100% soluble and drink it 30minutes before sex via the usage of a medicine dropper.

pretty easy to calculate mg/ml

3000mg/1000ml=3mg/ml (so like 5ml should make me a sex addict, assuming 100% solubility)

whoisbambam

Awards
btw, i dont recommend anybody do this stack. my HR remains in the 70s and bp less than 120/80 before and after i take all that stuff. for some ppl, it may kill them, i imagine. meltdown also has methyl-synephrine.

in theory, all this stuff should be affecting me, but i guess because i built up a tolerance with the earlier dosing of ECA, i feel nothing

any comments on the following?:

(i sleep days):
4.30pm
1 meltdown for the Methyl Tetradecythioaetic Acid (has some caffeine)
1 Alpha T2 (addresses alpha-receptor, allowing NE to lipolysis)
1 Raspberry Ketones
1 bacognize (bacopa, elevates t4)
37.5mg ephedrine (beta, releases norepi), 200mg caffeine (potentiator), 80mg asa

5.15pm
NO shotgun workout days (skip above 200mg caffeine)
optimum nutrution cassein all other days (240calories)

shower, then:
eviscerate to abdomen, lipoburn around nipples

9pm:
cassein 240cal, Erase Pro (prevent catabolism), Super Cissus RX one cap, shift(boosts t3), Raspberry Ketones, bacognize, r-lipoic, acetyl-l-carnitine/ala/arginine (last substances address insulin, fat metabolism)

11.30pm:
Alpha T2, Meltdown, ephedrine 37.5mg, caffeine 200mg, nicotine gum 4mg (nicotine+caffeine boosts bmr)

12.15am: cassein protein 240calories

2am (alphaburn presently on hold--probably will start--must be careful with piperine)
Alphaburn (rauwolscine and bioperine) with caffeine/nicotine, SHIFT, Raspberry Ketones

3am
cassein protein 240cal

8.30am
cassein protein 240cal

9am
sleeping
need to consider lipoburn or eviscerate

unfortunately, between 9am-4pm i am awakening and eating about 400calories of almonds and walnuts--i need to stop this process.

i just started the above--i am trying to get into ketosis and calorie restriction, minimizing muscle loss, maximizing fat loss, over shortest time-period.

ultimately, i will screw the muscle and start over--i can build 'bruce-lee' like musculature much easier than i can lose this peripheral fat, apparently

building lean, smaller muscle mass has never been a problem for me--probably because i started lifting weights at age 9 (which is also probably why i am only 5ft 9.2inches, hehe)--i was lifting 115lbs over my head at 11 with my body weight at about 100--seemed like alot back then in the late 70s, nothing by today's standards.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
thank you.

adding what to what?

i have eviscerate and lipoburn (and lopoderm-y), but one must realize that all carriers/solutions have a saturation level--mixing additional substances to these products may actually thwart absorption of just its own standard product.

curious to know what was being added to what.

i have 3 jars of yohimbine hcl from nutraplanet--was gonna use dmso, but now heard it goes systemic, so bad idea.

now i have no use for this yohimbine that i can think of.

i guess i could mix it in water if it is 100% soluble and drink it 30minutes before sex via the usage of a medicine dropper.

pretty easy to calculate mg/ml

3000mg/1000ml=3mg/ml (so like 5ml should make me a sex addict, assuming 100% solubility)
That's why Cool was asking if there was additional room. He did not specify what he wanted to add. To me it sounded more like thinking out loud.

whoisbambam

Awards
are you sure eviscerate is able to penetrate a man's skin everywhere? i placed it on my abdomen right after the shower, along with triceps, pectorals. 20minutes later i feel it burning on the abdomen, and i feel nothing around the pectorals nor triceps.

is there a way to enhance absorption? prep with alcohol swab or something?

strange that i feel nothing there--yes, i rubbed it in well, with gloves.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
are you sure eviscerate is able to penetrate a man's skin everywhere? i placed it on my abdomen right after the shower, along with triceps, pectorals. 20minutes later i feel it burning on the abdomen, and i feel nothing around the pectorals nor triceps.

It will but the effect will feel different based on the amount of fat stores you have in a certain area. For example when I was messing around with it I was applying the residue, from after applying it to my core, to my left forearm and never really felt it ever but to this day my left forearm is much more vascular.

whoisbambam

Awards
itzDodge,

I am very grateful to you for all your sharing.

I purchased 3bottles of eviscerate (not smolder).

I noticed it has Glycyrrhetinic Acid

I saw the small study on woman wherein that seemed to reduce sq fat.

however, i think i saw a thread that say Glycyrrhetinic Acid increases estrogen in men?

if so, what effect might this topical, eviscerate, have in men?

i am finding this topic most confusing.

i never saw evidence that topical yohimbine did anything to sq fat actually--and i think caffeine and aminophylline only realy 'dehydrate' and dont cause direct lipolysis.

It seems Glycyrrhetinic Acid actually DOES reduce sq fat, but i am not sure to what extent eviscerate may elevate estrogen in men, and if so, how this may affect one adversely (i am actually taking erase pro in an attempt to inhibit catabolism--perhaps that would negate any estrogen that would be released, i dunno)

i realize u may not know the answer..........but i thought i would ask.

:)

thanks, again.

It will but the effect will feel different based on the amount of fat stores you have in a certain area. For example when I was messing around with it I was applying the residue, from after applying it to my core, to my left forearm and never really felt it ever but to this day my left forearm is much more vascular.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Exfoliate well.

It has to with with several factors: Skin thickness, nerve concentration, calcium concentrations in the area, etc.

Exfoliate ALL areas that you plan to apply to. If you'd like, you can also blast the area with a blow dryer, which will speed absorption.