Gut Health Question

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Trying out my first bottle of Gut Health :)

With or without food??

In the AM or PM??

Or does it not matter either way?

I would rather just take it with breakfast with all my other pills to keep things simple. Thanks!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Trying out my first bottle of Gut Health :)

With or without food??

In the AM or PM??

Or does it not matter either way?

I would rather just take it with breakfast with all my other pills to keep things simple. Thanks!
With or with out food is fine either way. I like to split my dose the first 5 days and after that I take it with my first meal. Remember to take it, but don't over think it.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
With or with out food is fine either way. I like to split my dose the first 5 days and after that I take it with my first meal. Remember to take it, but don't over think it.
appreciated thanks :thumbsup:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
appreciated thanks :thumbsup:
I like it a lot. Gonna try out the need2build muscle one soon. A bit more probiotics. Different blend.
Gut health definitely helped me digest my whey protein. Still have digestion issues though. But my problems run deep.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I like it a lot. Gonna try out the need2build muscle one soon. A bit more probiotics. Different blend.
Gut health definitely helped me digest my whey protein. Still have digestion issues though. But my problems run deep.
Knowing you... why not take BOTH!? lol

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I like to dose mine alongside caffeine, on an empty stomach, seems to intensify the response (might be placebo, haven't seen any scientific evidence, but seems to be a common user experience, via increased nutrient uptake...)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I like to dose mine alongside caffeine, on an empty stomach, seems to intensify the response (might be placebo, haven't seen any scientific evidence, but seems to be a common user experience, via increased nutrient uptake...)
How would caffeine help intensify the response? The bacteria just colonize the gut and that is what leads to the health benefits? right?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would caffeine help intensify the response? The bacteria just colonize the gut and that is what leads to the health benefits? right?
Im not 100% sure but it could be something to do with the rate the caffeine is absorbed?

Also, a clean gut clears out toxins and estrogens faster ;)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Im not 100% sure but it could be something to do with the rate the caffeine is absorbed?

Also, a clean gut clears out toxins and estrogens faster ;)
Oh did he mean intensifies the response to the caffeine? I thought he meant intensifies the response to Gut Health..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh did he mean intensifies the response to the caffeine? I thought he meant intensifies the response to Gut Health..
Oh lol. The only thing that might increase the effectiveness of gut health is a non acidic stomach environment and some glutamine.

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
Has anyone pulled apart a cap and mixed it with something. I'm trying to get my mom to take them but she can't do caps. Would mixing it with something reduce the effectiveness and does it taste bad.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone pulled apart a cap and mixed it with something. I'm trying to get my mom to take them but she can't do caps. Would mixing it with something reduce the effectiveness and does it taste bad.
I have never tried this to know about the taste. I don't believe it would effect potency at all though. I'll try it later tonight and report the taste back.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
You could do this but it will have some taste, keep in mind she won't be able to taste sugars as well for a bit either due to the gymnemic acid. It blocks sites where glucose can attach, good way to test a product

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
I tried it today with mine. I could not taste the powder at all. I mixed it with my BCAA's.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I tried it today with mine. I could not taste the powder at all. I mixed it with my BCAA's.
I emptied the cap on my Tongue and it was fine. No real taste at all... I was prepared for a yellow gold taste and was really happy there wasn't.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I emptied the cap on my Tongue and it was fine. No real taste at all... I was prepared for a yellow gold taste and was really happy there wasn't.
Man... if gut health tasted like YG... man... just man.. I hated having caps pop, or when parachutes went wrong...

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Man... if gut health tasted like YG... man... just man.. I hated having caps pop, or when parachutes went wrong...
Broken AP caps would make the rest of the bottle miserable!

First time I put it on my tongue. It made a ball and stuck to my mouth and I couldn't swallow it. Yea im still talking about yellow gold...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will reduce the effectiveness. Gut Health uses Entericap technology (capsules designed to pass through the acidic environment of the stomach intact.) While some bacteria will still, statistically, make it through some will die from the acidic exposure.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
It will reduce the effectiveness. Gut Health uses Entericap technology (capsules designed to pass through the acidic environment of the stomach intact.) While some bacteria will still, statistically, make it through some will die from the acidic exposure.
I was unsure about this. Thank you for clearing this up!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Broken AP caps would make the rest of the bottle miserable!

First time I put it on my tongue. It made a ball and stuck to my mouth and I couldn't swallow it. Yea im still talking about yellow gold...
So you had balls in your mouth and had a hard time swallowing?