What happened to the PerformaStrips VB-12?

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I love this product; they worked like a charm for me, energy and mood boost for a good 6 hours or so each strip I used. I just used my last pack in DEC. Now I'm looking at NP and only seeing the single packs and none of the 3 packs. Have the PerformaStrips been discontinued?

And Happy New Year too, Genomyx!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the 3-pack promotion was only for a limited time... and, sadly, they will be discontinued. NP just received some stock and we do have some reserves, but once they're gone, they're gone.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you contact Nutra and request some 3-packs, it IS something we can put together - but they have just not ordered. Our stocks are running very very low - so I would recommend getting whatever you can.

As an alternate, LiveLong Nutrition offers the same strips (this was a partnered project between us).

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
If you contact Nutra and request some 3-packs, it IS something we can put together - but they have just not ordered. Our stocks are running very very low - so I would recommend getting whatever you can.

As an alternate, LiveLong Nutrition offers the same strips (this was a partnered project between us).
Thank you guys for the info. I grabbed 6 packs with the 10% discount. These are gonna rock for my mental/cognative function now that I am going back to school this year.