Slin-Sane Works. True Story.

  1. Red face Slin-Sane Works. True Story.


    Hey Guys,

    Big fan of Genomyx, just wanted to share my experience with Slin-Sane.

    I always pick up a few bottles when the price is right (most of the time). I use it when I come off nutrient repartitioners with Vanadyl Sulfate since you shouldn't take VS for too long in one shot. This morning I took 1 cap with only 100mg of R-LA, as recommended before my first meal (100g oats, blueberries and eggs). Just hanging around doing work (as in my job, not lifting), and I noticed I've got a strangely high amount of pump and vascularity. I thought.. what did I do different today.. and then it hit me. I had Slin-sane. Definitely going to take another dose before my preworkout meal as well. Very cool to see it work so effectively, even after the first dose.

    All the best in the New Year!

  2. Thumbs up


    awesome, dude! this is why so many are hooked after a single capsule. let us know how you enjoy it with continued use; and maybe share some of your favorite dosing times as many SS users will always seek out the best time to use it.

    i notice all-day vascularity when i dose in the morning, even on an off-day.

    happy new year, brother!
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  3. Yeah. At first I wasn't a huge fan of this stuff. I think my timing was off. Upon further playing with it, it's not so bad.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  4. Slin-Sane works great!!

  5. Gymnema gets better and better with time(months) as well


  6. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Gymnema gets better and better with time(months) as well
    True....when you add protocol into the mix the pumps and energy become unreal.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    True....when you add protocol into the mix the pumps and energy become unreal.
    More importantly recovery is top notch as well


  8. Both Protocol and Slin Sane are incredible staples, especially shine in a calorie deficit IMO. Recovery, pumps, energy, are all insane!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    True....when you add protocol into the mix the pumps and energy become unreal.
    This is a great simple recomp stack as well. 1 cap of slinsane is more than effective enough for me.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

    This is a great simple recomp stack as well. 1 cap of slinsane is more than effective enough for me.
    1 cap how often?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Slin sane and Protocol is my favorite Pre WO since I can't do stims. Pumps and endurance are phenomenal. I also really like the simple ingredient profile. A lot of GDA's that people push are loaded with unnecessary ingredients and I question long term safety in this regard. It also seems like Genomyx is one of the upper echelon supplement companies as well, great products, good prices. I wonder what's next?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    1 cap how often?
    Depends on the day. Usually before meals containing 100+grams of carbs but not including post work out. So 1-2 times a day usually for me.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The Cold View Post
    Slin sane and Protocol is my favorite Pre WO since I can't do stims. Pumps and endurance are phenomenal. I also really like the simple ingredient profile. A lot of GDA's that people push are loaded with unnecessary ingredients and I question long term safety in this regard. It also seems like Genomyx is one of the upper echelon supplement companies as well, great products, good prices. I wonder what's next?
    Actually there is a lot in the near future. Keep tuned with Genomyx we have a lot of great things in the works! Especially If you like protocol!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by The Cold View Post
    Slin sane and Protocol is my favorite Pre WO since I can't do stims. Pumps and endurance are phenomenal. I also really like the simple ingredient profile. A lot of GDA's that people push are loaded with unnecessary ingredients and I question long term safety in this regard. It also seems like Genomyx is one of the upper echelon supplement companies as well, great products, good prices. I wonder what's next?
    Wow thanks for the compliments to the company man, and its smart of you to point out the simpler profile is not necessarily inferior to a product with bunch of ingredients all trying to do the same thing.

    Big things in 2012 for Genomyx


  15. BIG things!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by trenbologna
    Hey Guys,

    Big fan of Genomyx, just wanted to share my experience with Slin-Sane.

    I always pick up a few bottles when the price is right (most of the time). I use it when I come off nutrient repartitioners with Vanadyl Sulfate since you shouldn't take VS for too long in one shot. This morning I took 1 cap with only 100mg of R-LA, as recommended before my first meal (100g oats, blueberries and eggs). Just hanging around doing work (as in my job, not lifting), and I noticed I've got a strangely high amount of pump and vascularity. I thought.. what did I do different today.. and then it hit me. I had Slin-sane. Definitely going to take another dose before my preworkout meal as well. Very cool to see it work so effectively, even after the first dose.

    All the best in the New Year!
    I'm interested to see u eliminate the r-la and see how things fair as well for an adequate judgement.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IGF-1 and slin sane
    By stankyleg in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 01:35 PM
  2. slin sane
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Log in
Log in