HEAT

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Can Heat be taken in the evenings or before bedtime? Is this an effective dosage given the time of day?

Optimal dosage at 3 caps per day? Better to do 2 caps of the daily 3 for preworkout?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can Heat be taken in the evenings or before bedtime? Is this an effective dosage given the time of day?

Optimal dosage at 3 caps per day? Better to do 2 caps of the daily 3 for preworkout?
Yes, and yes (evening is a great time to dose).

As well, 3 caps a day is optimal, and I do recommend 1 preworkout.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Cool; didn't know if it would interfere with sleep.

So something like one before breakfast, one preworkout, and 1 at bedtime?

Yes, and yes (evening is a great time to dose).

As well, 3 caps a day is optimal, and I do recommend 1 preworkout.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depending on what time you work out, that would be a good protocol.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
generally around 4-5pm; so would it be better to do a 7am, noon and 4pm dosage or 7am 4pm and 10pm?

Depending on what time you work out, that would be a good protocol.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to also ask, should two dosages at the same time be avoided or is that too much HEAT at one time?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
1 cap three times a day is what I find the be the most effective, I've tried two at once and didn't notice much of a difference....the other thing you could do is if you're doing the normal protocol of 3 caps a day you can add something like plain' ole caffeine to the first or second dosage or also take into consideration possibly adding Alpha burn into the mix and taking it with your morning dose of HEAT or when that extra focus is needed.....works pretty well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M
1 cap three times a day is what I find the be the most effective, I've tried two at once and didn't notice much of a difference....the other thing you could do is if you're doing the normal protocol of 3 caps a day you can add something like plain' ole caffeine to the first or second dosage or also take into consideration possibly adding Alpha burn into the mix and taking it with your morning dose of HEAT or when that extra focus is needed.....works pretty well.
My morning dose = 2 Alphaburn, 1 HEAT Stack, and 3 DCP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As in food actually sounds appealing. I took 1 Heat, 1 Alphaburn, and a cup of coffee and didn't have any hunger for about 5 hours.
Not really. I end up sucking down a protein shake with olive oil and Glycemyx Advanced.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Never used Alphaburn before, but looked up the ingredients and seems like it is part of the overall ingredients of HEAT?

MMy morning dose = 2 Alphaburn, 1 HEAT Stack, and 3 DCP.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Never used Alphaburn before, but looked up the ingredients and seems like it is part of the overall ingredients of HEAT?
AlphaBurn is simply Alpha Yohimbine(Rauwolscine) and Piperine. Piperine aids in absorption and alpha yohimbine is just that awesome for fat loss and recomps that it deserves to be its own product.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
That is what I figured. So HEAT is like AlphaBurn plus more? So between the two and pick one, better to just go with HEAT?

AlphaBurn is simply Alpha Yohimbine(Rauwolscine) and Piperine. Piperine aids in absorption and alpha yohimbine is just that awesome for fat loss and recomps that it deserves to be its own product.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
That is what I figured. So HEAT is like AlphaBurn plus more? So between the two and pick one, better to just go with HEAT?
By taking H.E.A.T. You would be covering the ingredients in alphaburn.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established

AlphaBurn is great simply due to alpha yohimbine's awesomeness but with HEAT you will be getting some other goodies as well. Think of AlphaBurn as more of a cost effective supplement. AlphaBurn is pretty good but HEAT is a little bit more awesome.