dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scheduling a production day this week for Renegade, Java Lather, and Banish.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Really hoping you can possibly get these out to Nutra and them have it listed in-stock before the New Year's sale (no pressure, lol). I'm good on Java Lather right now but I really need some Banish in my life, best soap ever. A little Renegade in my soap stash wouldn't be so bad either, I've been saving my last 3 purposely for when spring/summer starts to arrive.

Oh, and what's up with the Banish Blemish Control face wash dsade? Don't tell me you've discontinued it? I hope you know that I choose not to use any other face wash anymore besides that one, seriously. The difference in quality is not even comparable to anything. I am down to my last bottle and using it very wisely sir.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Did I miss it? I haven't seen it at their store.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
DSADE, What's going on with Banish? Have you guys made it or not?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Genomyx goals for 2012.... Improve customer service.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're bumping an old thread.

This leads me to believe Banish will be back in stock soon. Hang tight.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Trust me these guys are top of the line with customers. But it takes time and dedication to make it happen on the new products they have in store. Don't want to release a jacked up product and mess up their great reputation. So....just hold tight.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Sorry Jorsn I wish I could tell you I knew when but theres so much on our plate right now, so so so many things getting lined up for release and as you can imagine the most important thing is getting out the new goods, then there will be some major production of some of the older products take make sure retailers are stocked on goods for cutting season. I'm as eager to get the stuff as you guys are :D

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
You're bumping an old thread.

This leads me to believe Banish will be back in stock soon. Hang tight.
No ****, I started this thread.... on the 5th... its now the 29th. It lead me to believe it was going to be in stock soon too.. A few weeks ago.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Trust me these guys are top of the line with customers. But it takes time and dedication to make it happen on the new products they have in store. Don't want to release a jacked up product and mess up their great reputation. So....just hold tight.
Dude to be honest... I'm tired of this hold tight sh*t. Either make it or don't. It's a great product and have had great results with it... But when you tell me its going to be produced(weeks ago) and it hasn't... Then i'm gonna get frustrated. So telling me or any customer to hold tight doesn't do sh*t for me. Focus on your basic products and what the customers want THEN worry about the new stuff.

Sorry Jorsn I wish I could tell you I knew when but theres so much on our plate right now, so so so many things getting lined up for release and as you can imagine the most important thing is getting out the new goods, then there will be some major production of some of the older products take make sure retailers are stocked on goods for cutting season. I'm as eager to get the stuff as you guys are :D
See above post. I don't want excuses... Just make the stuff.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Dude to be honest... I'm tired of this hold tight sh*t. Either make it or don't. It's a great product and have had great results with it... But when you tell me its going to be produced(weeks ago) and it hasn't... Then i'm gonna get frustrated. So telling me or any customer to hold tight doesn't do sh*t for me. Focus on your basic products and what the customers want THEN worry about the new stuff. .
To be fair the newer products will likely have much larger mass appeal, I get that your pissed off from having to wait but you should really understand in this industry **** can get backed up especially for smaller companies and there is a lot of stuff lined up. Its not as easy as 'just making the stuff', do you think we're intentionally ****ing with you? We love our customers cause you guys are generally very loyal and consistent with us and not being able to get stuff out in time for you guys sucks balls. I wish I could get on here each day and tell you what cool **** we have coming up next week and then it be out and ready but in reality the process is a lot slower than that. We've had stuff held up at customs for way too long and its dumb **** like that that slows down the whole process. Theres a lot behind the scenes that you guys, and even I am not aware of, I'm hoping once the new year rolls around you can understand the hold ups. :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No ****, I started this thread.... on the 5th... its now the 29th. It lead me to believe it was going to be in stock soon too.. A few weeks ago.
They can't just snap their fingers, production takes a while. Three weeks of waiting has your panties in a bunch? You must really like Banish :p

Well said dodge, I couldn't agree more.
If banish does resurface any time soon I might have to grab some.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry, man. until you posted again, i had no idea that it wasn't in stock... i'm certain you've gotten dsade's attention now, but with the skin care line there are things to consider, too, that would warrant a small wait.

materials shipped in to all supplement companies are now getting a lot of attention from customs and the FDA, so materials are being held up for an extraordinarily unacceptable amount of time.

with that, too, dsade makes all the skin care products from scratch. so even then, it's not like in 'fight club' where they boil up and skim some lard. a lot of attention is being directed to the new products and formulas and because dsade oversees all research and development, the skin care products may have gotten lost in the fray.

both he and the CEO have been alerted to this thread, so i'm sure an answer is forthcoming as to how long it might be... i'll be certain, too, to get a definitive time so as not to frustrate you with 'short wait' or 'hang tight'.

i assure you that we pride ourselves on our customer service, but some have to understand that we're a very small group and, if we can't anticipate customer dissatisfaction, we do our very best to reconcile these matters as they arise.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Just noticed ya'll got my java lather soap in so I'm a happy customer. Thank you

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Genomyx is a great company with solid reps and customer service.

Anyone who says/thinks otherwise...well, I just don't believe them.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
To be fair the newer products will likely have much larger mass appeal, I get that your pissed off from having to wait but you should really understand in this industry **** can get backed up especially for smaller companies and there is a lot of stuff lined up. Its not as easy as 'just making the stuff', do you think we're intentionally ****ing with you? We love our customers cause you guys are generally very loyal and consistent with us and not being able to get stuff out in time for you guys sucks balls. I wish I could get on here each day and tell you what cool **** we have coming up next week and then it be out and ready but in reality the process is a lot slower than that. We've had stuff held up at customs for way too long and its dumb **** like that that slows down the whole process. Theres a lot behind the scenes that you guys, and even I am not aware of, I'm hoping once the new year rolls around you can understand the hold ups. :D
Yes, I do. I'm joking. I love your products, Support your company... I just hate excuses. I understand stuff gets caught up in customs, That's expected but when someone tells me they are going to do something then I expect them to.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
They can't just snap their fingers, production takes a while. Three weeks of waiting has your panties in a bunch? You must really like Banish :p

Well said dodge, I couldn't agree more.
If banish does resurface any time soon I might have to grab some.
Well when you say you are scheduling a production day.... 99 out of 100 times that means you are producing it. No ones panties are in a bunch. I just don't like excuses.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well when you say you are scheduling a production day.... 99 out of 100 times that means you are producing it. No ones panties are in a bunch. I just don't like excuses.
I don't see how the word "scheduling" and the word "producing" could ever be considered the same word.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
sorry, man. until you posted again, i had no idea that it wasn't in stock... i'm certain you've gotten dsade's attention now, but with the skin care line there are things to consider, too, that would warrant a small wait.

materials shipped in to all supplement companies are now getting a lot of attention from customs and the FDA, so materials are being held up for an extraordinarily unacceptable amount of time.

with that, too, dsade makes all the skin care products from scratch. so even then, it's not like in 'fight club' where they boil up and skim some lard. a lot of attention is being directed to the new products and formulas and because dsade oversees all research and development, the skin care products may have gotten lost in the fray.

both he and the CEO have been alerted to this thread, so i'm sure an answer is forthcoming as to how long it might be... i'll be certain, too, to get a definitive time so as not to frustrate you with 'short wait' or 'hang tight'.

i assure you that we pride ourselves on our customer service, but some have to understand that we're a very small group and, if we can't anticipate customer dissatisfaction, we do our very best to reconcile these matters as they arise.
I realize a lot of stuff happens behind the scenes to make all of this happen... But that's any small business. Believe me I understand what it takes and I definitely appreciate the stuff that you guys have to go through in dealing with customs, FDA, etc.

I have no problem with you guys except for Flex Magnums dumb little comment. The customer is always right, Flex I can promise you if you worked at Sprint or Verizon you would never tell a customer that their panties are in a bunch. I mean you might, But that could be due to immaturity. Not that i'm offended, Because i'm not, It's just not a smart business model when you start insulting customers. All of Genomy'x reps have been polite without saying stupid little comments.

Anyways, Smitty77 thanks for paying attention to the customers and not just focusing on the $$$$. I know a lot of people read threads like these and appreciate the customer support.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I don't see how the word "scheduling" and the word "producing" could ever be considered the same word.
What are you doing to help improve the situation? The Genomyx reps have hit this one out of the ball park with their customer support but you keep saying stupid sh*t and arguing with the customer.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you doing to help improve the situation? The Genomyx reps have hit this one out of the ball park with their customer support but you keep saying stupid sh*t and arguing with the customer.
I was clarifying your miscommunication so that perhaps in the future you don't slander them with your quick temper for not replying to your post quick enough for you.
There is no need to bash the reps because a product is not in stock. They are normal people just like you.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I was clarifying your miscommunication so that perhaps in the future you don't slander them with your quick temper for not replying to your post quick enough for you.
There is no need to bash the reps because a product is not in stock. They are normal people just like you.
My miss communication? Lol, Okay. I just said I don't like excuses or telling me to hang tight... Is it not okay to tell it how it is?

Who was I bashing?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jorsn,

First let me say thank you and that we appreciate your support. Genomyx never has the intention of misleading our customers with bogus lead times in regards to our products. Things happen all the time and when running a business you’re encountering all sorts’ fires every day. We rely on the help of others to help manufacture our products. We can only give out information to best of our knowledge. If were given a lead time of two weeks which turns into 2 months, I means sometimes that happens and were just upset as you are. I don’t think it’s fair to turn around and use that as an excuse to claim that Genomyx needs to improve its customer service. What you don’t see is the number of customers that we take care of everyday that fall under true customer service concerns like broken capsules, leaking Eviscerate caps etc. I think we have quite a reputation for having great customer care and taking care of our customers.

When the product is in stock that’s when it’s in stock plain and simple. Other than that all we can do is provide information to the best of our ability.

Now if you pre-paid for the product that’s a whole different story.

Here is my personal email address armando @ genomyx . com I’m more than glad to respond to any questions or concerns. You can email me every day if you want and I’m totally cool with that.

With everything said we are doing things to help improve all areas of the company and will certainly take this into consideration.

Hope you have a safe and Happy New Year.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
How is that bashing? Every company should always be striving to improve customer service. If your content with your services then your taking two steps back.

It's over Flex, You have contributed nothing to this thread. Happy New Years bro!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is that bashing? Every company should always be striving to improve customer service. If your content with your services then your taking two steps back.

It's over Flex, You have contributed nothing to this thread. Happy New Years bro!
I have contributed. See, by not being a rep for Genomyx I can tell you that talking about them the way you did was disrespectful and in no way helpful without ruining their reputation.
Now if I had come in here and seen a Genomyx rep telling you not to get your panties in a bunch or something, I might lose a little respect for the company, but that was not the case.
If you had made a thread like this towards Beast Sports, I probably would have handled the situation in a friendly manner, while secretly hoping someone else would come in and set you straight.
I was simply sticking up for a very respectable company. Don't act like you don't think your initial remarks towards them were out of line.
BTW, you seem to have missed GENOMYX's response to you. You should think about thanking him for taking the time to address your concerns.
Happy new year to you as well, may all your concerns be met in the timeliest manner possible in the future.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Jorsn,

First let me say thank you and that we appreciate your support. Genomyx never has the intention of misleading our customers with bogus lead times in regards to our products. Things happen all the time and when running a business you’re encountering all sorts’ fires every day. We rely on the help of others to help manufacture our products. We can only give out information to best of our knowledge. If were given a lead time of two weeks which turns into 2 months, I means sometimes that happens and were just upset as you are. I don’t think it’s fair to turn around and use that as an excuse to claim that Genomyx needs to improve its customer service. What you don’t see is the number of customers that we take care of everyday that fall under true customer service concerns like broken capsules, leaking Eviscerate caps etc. I think we have quite a reputation for having great customer care and taking care of our customers.

When the product is in stock that’s when it’s in stock plain and simple. Other than that all we can do is provide information to the best of our ability.

Now if you pre-paid for the product that’s a whole different story.

Here is my personal email address armando @ genomyx . com I’m more than glad to respond to any questions or concerns. You can email me every day if you want and I’m totally cool with that.

With everything said we are doing things to help improve all areas of the company and will certainly take this into consideration.

Hope you have a safe and Happy New Year.
Here is why I said improve your customer service... If I ask you when is XYZ going to be ready, Then you say hey we scheduled a production day, Then I come back... Nothing, Come back again... Nothing. That's where you improve customer service... Giving updates, Letting me know instead of me constantly having to ask 'hey what's going on with this'. Don't take it as an insult... I'm just saying you guys are already a good company... Improving small things like this improves customer service AND customer satisfaction which in return makes you a great company. Sometimes your going to have customers like myself... Learn to deal with it, **** I have to do it on a daily basis. But it improves my skills and customer service. I know you guys take care of your customers, But improving something like having someone come on the forums just to give updates makes customers like myself really appreciate that and recommend to everyone. That's what Flex doesn't understand. If you are currently satisfied with your customer service... Then sorry but you're in a really bad spot. There is ALWAYS room to improve regardless of what anyone tells you. Think of it like Formula 1 cars... If your not constantly updating the aero parts on your car for the next races then your really taking five steps backwards while everyone else around you is taking two steps forward.

I appreciate you taking the time to come on here. I have been a customer in the past and I will continue to be a customer in the future. Don't take anything I say the wrong way.

Thanks.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know you guys take care of your customers, But improving something like having someone come on the forums just to give updates makes customers like myself really appreciate that and recommend to everyone. That's what Flex doesn't understand. If you are currently satisfied with your customer service... Then sorry but you're in a really bad spot. There is ALWAYS room to improve regardless of what anyone tells you.
i/we couldn't agree more... when a customer posts a concern or criticism, it helps much more than it hurts. i can certainly say on behalf of armando and the rest of the team that we're satisfied with our current state of customer service, but we absolutely have no intentions of settling on it. as you said, we can always improve.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the delay...we had a mixup with one of the required soaps. We received the correct soap last week, and the Banish will be heading out this week.

Jorsn - please PM me whatever email account you use to order from Nutraplanet with, and I will send a few extra bars to them to be included with your order free of charge.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Sorry for the delay...we had a mixup with one of the required soaps. We received the correct soap last week, and the Banish will be heading out this week.

Jorsn - please PM me whatever email account you use to order from Nutraplanet with, and I will send a few extra bars to them to be included with your order free of charge.
Sweet deal DSADE, you guys never disappoint

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Top notch customer service right there ;)

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established

Awesome DSADE, I appreciate it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bars are setting right now, and will be shipping tomorrow.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established

Well I finally received my Banish... But no free bars included.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you include anything in the comments of the order? I made a few extra here, so if anything I'll send them direct.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Did you include anything in the comments of the order? I made a few extra here, so if anything I'll send them direct.
No sir, I did not. Cool, That would be awesome.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
@dsade acquired Renegade, so far two days in a row using just a pea-sized amount and I'm liking it. Would there be an issue with over use here? Like applying once a day every day? My mood seemed so much better on it, it was almost an energy boost lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade acquired Renegade, so far two days in a row using just a pea-sized amount and I'm liking it. Would there be an issue with over use here? Like applying once a day every day? My mood seemed so much better on it, it was almost an energy boost lol
Not at all, I apply every morning for the initial mood boost as well as preworkout for aggression. It also works great right before going out.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Not at all, I apply every morning for the initial mood boost as well as preworkout for aggression. It also works great right before going out.
Aww **** yeah

Another question on Atomic Meltdown: how long should it last?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Aww **** yeah

Another question on Atomic Meltdown: how long should it last?
Getting your arsenal ready to attack the ladies

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Getting your arsenal ready to attack the ladies
Indeed sir, also using some Abliderate Advanced/HEAT/DCP to cut up a bit lol. Wanted to get the Java Leather bar too but it sold out before I was paid and now I has to save monies for the school semester :sadpanda:

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Indeed sir, also using some Abliderate Advanced/HEAT/DCP to cut up a bit lol. Wanted to get the Java Leather bar too but it sold out before I was paid and now I has to save monies for the school semester :sadpanda:
Pretty much have a carbon copy of your arsenal too. But I stocked up on the small java lathers but they seem to go way to fast :(

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Pretty much have a carbon copy of your arsenal too. But I stocked up on the small java lathers but they seem to go way to fast :(
you keep it in like a travel case or just in the shower? I got some Banish as well and the bar seems like its going to last a while, cut off like 1/4 off it and been using it for 3 days and its maybe 75% of its original size

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
you keep it in like a travel case or just in the shower? I got some Banish as well and the bar seems like its going to last a while, cut off like 1/4 off it and been using it for 3 days and its maybe 75% of its original size
Leave it in the shower but damn I might be using too much then probably cuz I'm too dirty lol

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Get a soap holder. They are cheap and your java lather will last way longer. It's one of my favorite products and it does sell out to fast for my liking.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Get a soap holder. They are cheap and your java lather will last way longer. It's one of my favorite products and it does sell out to fast for my liking.
That's what I have it on but true they sell out too fast