Which would benefit me more?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.23%

Which would benefit me more?

Currently im running cutting running a stack of DCP/HEAT/Eviserate and erase.
    My body fat is around about 13-15% and im 203 pounds and I was wondering which would be better to us to in order to lean out my lower/side abs and lower back, eviserate or abliderate?

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Eviscerate without a doubt.
  3. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.49%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Eviscerate without a doubt.
    Smolder if its your first time using it, god damn does the OG burn, I isn't man enough for it

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.23%

Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Smolder if its your first time using it, god damn does the OG burn, I isn't man enough for it
    I went with OP the first time because smolder was sold out.And goddamn does OG burn like crazy whenever it gets bad adn im in the gym I just have to girt and bare it but their are times when I just want to run home and jump into a cold ass bath.

I've also found that when putting a lifting belt on for squats and deadlifts the burning feeling shoots up through the damn roof.

But anyway I'll order my 3rd bottle soon now that I know that eviserate is better than lipoburn.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ToNNNNyT View Post
    Currently im running cutting running a stack of DCP/HEAT/Eviserate and erase.
    My body fat is around about 13-15% and im 203 pounds and I was wondering which would be better to us to in order to lean out my lower/side abs and lower back, eviserate or abliderate?
    In my opinion it depends. You could use eviscerate with much success. If you are closer to 15% body fat I would recommend getting a little leaner first. If you are closer to 13% you should be good. It really depends on body type.

Eviscerate WILL be helpful either way, BUT you could loose another couple BF% with diet alone and then use Eviscerate. I feel you will get more bang for your buck with Eviscerate if you are already fairly lean (I am not implying your not). The D/H/E is very effective for fat burning, But the effects from Eviscerate become much more noticeable as you get leaner and leaner.

But to directly answer the question you asked Eviscerate will absolutely help you lean out your lower/ side abs and lower back.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What would benefit me more
    By BoSox36 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 02:47 PM
  2. Would WMS benefit me at all?
    By FcuktheFDA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 01:22 AM