Which would benefit me more?

ToNNNNyT

Awards
Currently im running cutting running a stack of DCP/HEAT/Eviserate and erase.
My body fat is around about 13-15% and im 203 pounds and I was wondering which would be better to us to in order to lean out my lower/side abs and lower back, eviserate or abliderate?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate without a doubt.

ToNNNNyT

Awards
Smolder if its your first time using it, god damn does the OG burn, I isn't man enough for it
I went with OP the first time because smolder was sold out.And goddamn does OG burn like crazy whenever it gets bad adn im in the gym I just have to girt and bare it but their are times when I just want to run home and jump into a cold ass bath.

I've also found that when putting a lifting belt on for squats and deadlifts the burning feeling shoots up through the damn roof.

But anyway I'll order my 3rd bottle soon now that I know that eviserate is better than lipoburn.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Currently im running cutting running a stack of DCP/HEAT/Eviserate and erase.
My body fat is around about 13-15% and im 203 pounds and I was wondering which would be better to us to in order to lean out my lower/side abs and lower back, eviserate or abliderate?
In my opinion it depends. You could use eviscerate with much success. If you are closer to 15% body fat I would recommend getting a little leaner first. If you are closer to 13% you should be good. It really depends on body type.

Eviscerate WILL be helpful either way, BUT you could loose another couple BF% with diet alone and then use Eviscerate. I feel you will get more bang for your buck with Eviscerate if you are already fairly lean (I am not implying your not). The D/H/E is very effective for fat burning, But the effects from Eviscerate become much more noticeable as you get leaner and leaner.

But to directly answer the question you asked Eviscerate will absolutely help you lean out your lower/ side abs and lower back.