love handles

JGank

Awards
I have love handles. What would be the best course of action to get rid of them? Eviscerate and heat stack/lean extreme or alphaburn and lean xtreme? I'm open to other suggestions. I'm going to try to follow the IF protocol stated on leangains.com.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have love handles. What would be the best course of action to get rid of them? Eviscerate and heat stack/lean extreme or alphaburn and lean xtreme? I'm open to other suggestions. I'm going to try to follow the IF protocol stated on leangains.com.
The best way to get rid of "love handles" is to DEcrease your body composition. The best way to decrease your body composition is to target your NUTRITION AND TRAINING towards fat loss for YOU. Supplements should NOT be the focus and contribute LEAST to your progress.

First I recommend that if you're just starting the Lean Gains nutritional protocol, that you give it a few weeks by itself, using only the basic staples, because it WILL make a HUGE difference. Then, once you've done that, if you're <10% bodyfat, then go with Eviscerate. There are many "fat burners" out there, so what one or stack you use is entirely up to you - if you are going to use something you have never used before though, I recommend using it standalone, or, if stacking, staggering the start, so that you know how each one affects you.

~Rosie~

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like love handles are one of your problem areas. They only way you are honestly going to get rid of them is to get your bodyfat % low enough. Your love handles will most likely be one of the last areas to go.

Nothing will replace a good diet and hard training. Depending what body fat % your at eviscerate may not be useful (it's more useful for those already pretty lean)

What would be an example of your daily diet? Also If your going to try lean gains what is an example of your lay out? I know how frustrating problem areas can be and would be happy to help you!

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
My two cents....
DIET.
I daresay it equals exercise in the importance.
When I went through a bad spot in my life years ago I got a serious addition to sugar and junk food.
And it has taken me years to cut down my intake from where I was(almost 100% junk food diet).
Still not where I want to be but eventually I'll be there in the next few months or so.

When I changed my diet... my body started changing as well.
Not a scale or caliper freak but by the way clothes fit and how I felt lighter moving around daily I could tell.

Better example is of how the athletes on these boards have to eat 2500-4000 calories just to gain a few lbs.

Love handles and abdominal fat are some of the hardest places to reduce.
As other posters have said you have to get diet and training in check.

A tip....Tons of vegetables, water and a lean protein will burn the fat off pretty fast.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
It's all about diet and exercise. I still belong to the school of thought that says you can't "spot reduce" fat - you've got to lose it all over.

When I'm cutting ... I'll use Lean Xtreme for cortisol control ... and I'll use Ephedrine HCL and Caffeine. But the bulk of the work is done through cardio and diet.