dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sensitization and translocation of TRPV1 by insulin and IGF-I

Insulin and insulin-like growth factors (IGFs) maintain vital neuronal functions. Absolute or functional deficiencies of insulin or IGF-I may contribute to neuronal and vascular complications associated with diabetes. Vanilloid receptor 1 (also called TRPV1) is an ion channel that mediates inflammatory thermal nociception and is present on sensory neurons. Here we demonstrate that both insulin and IGF-I enhance TRPV1-mediated membrane currents in heterologous expression systems and cultured dorsal root ganglion neurons. Enhancement of membrane current results from both increased sensitivity of the receptor and translocation of TRPV1 from cytosol to plasma membrane. Receptor tyrosine kinases trigger a signaling cascade leading to activation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI(3)K) and protein kinase C (PKC)-mediated phosphorylation of TRPV1, which is found to be essential for the potentiation. These findings establish a link between the insulin family of trophic factors and vanilloid receptors.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyway, the combination of all 3 products should yield some excellent synergy, both in fat loss and lean tissue gain (moreso fat loss). Christine and I are currently on around day 4 of the stack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How would DCP fit into the above? Should be killer for recomp...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would DCP fit into the above? Should be killer for recomp...
Im currently on UA and DCP as we speak.

Still a tad to early to tell, but so far so good.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Gonna start this one up. I actually managed to put aside like 5 bottles of heat stack through buying various stacks. I had no side effects aside from slight thermo during exercise. If i weigh 220, is there any point to dosing higher ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depending what your diet is like, you can dose 2 HEAT Caps before workout. Some users have reported some heartburn due the the high capsaicin content, though.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Depending what your diet is like, you can dose 2 HEAT Caps before workout. Some users have reported some heartburn due the the high capsaicin content, though.
Tried it a couple of times and noticed more focus but nothing in regards to actual fat loss versus just one cap pre.....obviously this is an anecdotal theory.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Justgot my eviscerate today and used it before my 50min cardio session. Wow! By 15 mins I
Was on fire! Loved it.

I'm wondering if this should no be used during a non stim run though??

Also- if applied before say a cheat meal/day sill it help reduced fat deposits/bloating in stomach/live handle area. I am usually lean but the day after I cheat I have that bloated/swollen feelin of the fat cells filled back
Up which I hate- liposculpt gel has alleviated this for me in the past. Wondering if eviscerate will be able to
Do the same!?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Christine ended up hogging up all of my product, but she was extremely pleased with the fatloss and muscle preservation effects.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Justgot my eviscerate today and used it before my 50min cardio session. Wow! By 15 mins I
Was on fire! Loved it.

I'm wondering if this should no be used during a non stim run though??

Also- if applied before say a cheat meal/day sill it help reduced fat deposits/bloating in stomach/live handle area. I am usually lean but the day after I cheat I have that bloated/swollen feelin of the fat cells filled back
Up which I hate- liposculpt gel has alleviated this for me in the past. Wondering if eviscerate will be able to
Do the same!?
Eviscerate will certainly be beneficial to the areas that are more susceptible to fat deposits, but for cheat meals, I don't eat one without some Slin Sane. In terms of dryness, no bloat, very minimal lethargy, nothing beats Slin Sane. A few caps, Buffallo Wild wings, and I wake up drier and leaner. What the hell?!?! hahaha

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate will certainly be beneficial to the areas that are more susceptible to fat deposits, but for cheat meals, I don't eat one without some Slin Sane. In terms of dryness, no bloat, very minimal lethargy, nothing beats Slin Sane. A few caps, Buffallo Wild wings, and I wake up drier and leaner. What the hell?!?! hahaha
LOL funny u say that.. Saint paddy weekend of drinking then capped off with bww.. All slin sane pre meals/drinking.. Was Bigger and leaner after all was said and done!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 7
braskibra Supplement Logs 37
Supplement Auction 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
liquid Supplement Auction 2