Ready to Ride, Valkyrie, Over the Earth! ~ GENOMYX's KATELYN ASELTINE

  1. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204201
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    68.75%

    Ready to Ride, Valkyrie, Over the Earth! ~ GENOMYX's KATELYN ASELTINE


    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  2. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17829
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    63.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    She has an amazing physique and an impressive amount of strength!
  3. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2602
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    57.25%

    Ab veins in the middle of her core, da fawk mang

    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115216
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    53.3%

    I wonder what woud happen if you mix Katelyn with Slin-Sane???? Muahahahaha Mad scientist laugh.
  5. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2602
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    57.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    I wonder what woud happen if you mix Katelyn with Slin-Sane???? Muahahahaha Mad scientist laugh.
    Sline-Sane + 100 G carbs would promote lots of vascularity in her case. What would happen if some AB got thrown in there?

  6. New Member
    angelstar400's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    21.18%

    Hey guys! ... I am not opposed to being a lab rat Slin sane me up! BWAA-HAAA-HAA (diabolical, evil chemist laughter)

    SOOOO Whew, cardio session 1 complete; Fasted, of course. When you wake up in the morning after an overnight 8-12 hour fast, your body’s stores of glycogen are depleted. Doing cardio in this state causes a greater mobilization of fat because of the unavailability of glycogen- Correspondingly, eating causes a release of insulin which ALSO interferes with the mobilization, transport and oxidation (burning) of body fat. Less insulin is present in the morning; therefore, more body fat is burned when cardio is done first thing in the AM.

    In addition to this, I make sure Protocol is in my gym bag before I leave the house… I drink protocol during and post the fasted session to prevent any catabolic tendencies from my fasted session (depending greatly on the duration and intensity I am training at)… Sparing muscle and keeping a stable anabolic environment WHILE melting fat is KEY to forging an elite physique... ! Maximize your results people!
  7. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2602
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    57.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by angelstar400 View Post
    In addition to this, I make sure Protocol is in my gym bag before I leave the house… I drink protocol during and post the fasted session to prevent any catabolic tendencies from my fasted session (depending greatly on the duration and intensity I am training at)… Sparing muscle and keeping a stable anabolic environment WHILE melting fat is KEY to forging an elite physique... ! Maximize your results people!
    Protocol is more than just Leucine too. The agmatine has a ton of varying benefits, beta-alanine=endurance, and the LCLT has been shown to maintain androgen receptors during exercise when they normally drop in number significantly and iirc its good for endurance itself. I need to get some bulk LCLT and try that myself and see how it goes.

    As for the protocol I like you're use for it, it's exactly how you should really but there are many different ways to use it. I hope you take advantage of Slin Sane too. Controlling blood glucose is also very important for improving body composition.

  8. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17829
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    63.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I am a big promoter of protocol during your work out. I train fasted as well and I think it does wonders to keep the intensity up in the gym. I can get my work out done a bit faster as well I seem to recover quicker.

    I like the idea of protocol during fasted cardio. I'll give that a shot next.
  9. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2602
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    57.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I am a big promoter of protocol during your work out. I train fasted as well and I think it does wonders to keep the intensity up in the gym. I can get my work out done a bit faster as well I seem to recover quicker.

    I like the idea of protocol during fasted cardio. I'll give that a shot next.
    The LCLT + Agmatine will have a noticeable impact.

  10. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204201
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    68.75%

    What's "cardio"?
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  11. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2602
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    57.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    What's "cardio"?
    Lol as a competitive swimmer since I was 5 years, buck dat. So glad I can stick to the gym now, I'll be adding HIIT though and attempt a semester long recomp. Thankfully I know can acquire a **** load of two of the premo supplements in the recomp category, Slin Sane and AlphaBurn .

  12. New Member
    angelstar400's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    21.18%

    Depending on my progression during pre contest prep and bodily responses, I usually do 40 minutes (AM) on the stair mill at an intensity of 128-145 bpm. Anything above 65% of my max heart rate but below 80% lies in my aerobic training zone. Training here allows me to oxidize fat cells and protect my haddock earned muscle... For my PM session, I am currently doing 30 additional minutes and will increase duration to induce further adaptation as needed! I am 3.5 weeks out and still maintaining my muscle mass... I tip my hat to Protocol, giving me the edge I need to keep my muscle bellies full and nourished!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204201
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    68.75%

    swimming, stair mill... now i'm convinced that this 'cardio' stuff is just down right ridiculous.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  14. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    164068
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    88.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Lol as a competitive swimmer since I was 5 years, buck dat. So glad I can stick to the gym now, I'll be adding HIIT though and attempt a semester long recomp. Thankfully I know can acquire a **** load of two of the premo supplements in the recomp category, Slin Sane and AlphaBurn .
    Scratch out the Alphaburn and throw in HEAT....now that's awesome for recomp.
  15. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    4255266
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Keep up the good work Katelyn
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  16. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,668
    Rep Power
    2496855
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    78.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by angelstar400 View Post
    Depending on my progression during pre contest prep and bodily responses, I usually do 40 minutes (AM) on the stair mill at an intensity of 128-145 bpm. Anything above 65% of my max heart rate but below 80% lies in my aerobic training zone. Training here allows me to oxidize fat cells and protect my haddock earned muscle... For my PM session, I am currently doing 30 additional minutes and will increase duration to induce further adaptation as needed! I am 3.5 weeks out and still maintaining my muscle mass... I tip my hat to Protocol, giving me the edge I need to keep my muscle bellies full and nourished!
    ??? you a mermaid??

    Def a good 'catch' here G-myx
    3.5ish weeks and following...Bring it home Kates
  17. New Member
    angelstar400's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    21.18%

    Hehe I promise to do my very best! The addition of alpha burn in my pre-fasted supplementation is definitely going to aid in my final trimming phase these next 3 weeks... Operation lean & mean, commenced!
  18. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204201
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    68.75%

    What'd'ya think... Is she working hard, or hardly working?

    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  19. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2602
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    57.25%

    Just saw this on facebook, lookin good!


  20. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204201
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    68.75%

    The time's arrived... Kate takes to the stage this weekend at the NPC Western Michigan national qualifier! Genomyx will be formulating a special version of Pledge so she can clean off that shelf in anticipation of another trophy.

    It's evident that she's put in the time in the kitchen, in the weight room, and on the treadmill... She should serve as an inspiration to us all, and we couldn't be more proud of her!

    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  21. Board Sponsor
    fmoncas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    699
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    63.81%

    BIG Congrats Katelyn,,,, i heard the good news Go Genomyx!
  22. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204201
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    68.75%

    Congratulations, Kate... Overall Figure winner!

    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  23. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17829
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    63.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Congrats! You look amazing!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A beauty amongst beasts ~ GENOMYX's KATELYN ASELTINE
    By Smitty77 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 12:25 PM
  2. Best down to earth BJJ in FL
    By Nightwanderer in forum MMA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 07:56 PM
  3. New Earth Found ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 07:23 PM
  4. ride sally ride
    By hogiejoe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 05:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in