Quick question on Slin-Sane dosing on low carb

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Hey guys,

I'm about to grab a couple of bottles of Slin-Sane and I just wanted a feedback
since I read around quite a bit already about the dosing/timing as well as the possible benefits
of this product even on a low-to-no-carb diet like mine:

Days on:
1 cap with my pwo shaker (whey+10gr of oats, or would be better with the first real meal even if it'll have still 10gr of carbs only?)
1 cap before bed

Days off:
1 cap first meal (I do IF so this would be around 5pm)
1 cap before bed

Refeed day:
1 cap before each meal (total of 3 caps a day)

sounds ok?

Last question, is it absolutely necessary to take the prebed on empty?

thanks!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
If you're going lo carb than I would advise to use slin sane with a pwo meal ( take 1 cap 15 mins after wo and wait another 15 mins ) with at least 75grms of carbs, the stuff is very potent especially after post.....it works this best at this time IMO.

FYI everyone I talk to including myself gets the hypo shaking/sweating effects....

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Thanks for the feedback

to eat 75gr of carbs I take 2 days (on!) and a half, lol can't be done.

I go hypo every other day, I'm used.. I'm on Glycobol right now and I don't experience anymore hypo experiences
than usual, so unless this one (which I never tried) is hella potent compared to Glyco I'm not worried about that.

Any rep wanna chime in and gimme a feedback on the schedule?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback

to eat 75gr of carbs I take 2 days (on!) and a half, lol can't be done.

I go hypo every other day, I'm used.. I'm on Glycobol right now and I don't experience anymore hypo experiences
than usual, so unless this one (which I never tried) is hella potent compared to Glyco I'm not worried about that.

Any rep wanna chime in and gimme a feedback on the schedule?
this is going to be tricky, because it seems as though you're only taking in ~30g CHO at a single meal?

if that's so, then you would only really find use for one capsule prior to that meal. the primary benefits if taken before bed would be lost on someone on a low-carb diet.

as for hypoglycemic issues, i've read of only a few who have experienced such, so it shouldn't be of any concern. if symptoms were regularly reported, we wouldn't casually recommend a pre-bed or pre-WO dosing on an empty stomach.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've taken about three bottles of this and noticed no hypo. Never did it pre bed though.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
this is going to be tricky, because it seems as though you're only taking in ~30g CHO at a single meal?

if that's so, then you would only really find use for one capsule prior to that meal. the primary benefits if taken before bed would be lost on someone on a low-carb diet.

as for hypoglycemic issues, i've read of only a few who have experienced such, so it shouldn't be of any concern. if symptoms were regularly reported, we wouldn't casually recommend a pre-bed or pre-WO dosing on an empty stomach.

Thank you Smitty,

not quite: i take 30gr CHO A DAY lol

So yeah, I'm pretty much constantly depleted.
My pwo shake with just 10gr of oats in it gives me crazy insulin spike,
often I almost pass out for 10/15 minutes.

But as i said before, I'm used to it

Everytime I try a GDA/nutrient partitioner I promise myself to try to get more
carbs in, and every time I fail, can't do that.

Anyway, I'm planning on getting this and see, regardless of carbs intake, Glycobol gave me great results
and I wanna try this. Most likely I'll run a log with DAA (Lit-Up), Triazole and this, maybe I'll trow in one of the bottles
of E-bol that I have.

My diet is extreme as my training, the way supplements work on me is more often than not unpredictable,
but fun nonetheless :)

Thank you for the reply

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you Smitty,

not quite: i take 30gr CHO A DAY lol

So yeah, I'm pretty much constantly depleted.
My pwo shake with just 10gr of oats in it gives me crazy insulin spike,
often I almost pass out for 10/15 minutes.

But as i said before, I'm used to it

Everytime I try a GDA/nutrient partitioner I promise myself to try to get more
carbs in, and every time I fail, can't do that.

Anyway, I'm planning on getting this and see, regardless of carbs intake, Glycobol gave me great results
and I wanna try this. Most likely I'll run a log with DAA (Lit-Up), Triazole and this, maybe I'll trow in one of the bottles
of E-bol that I have.

My diet is extreme as my training, the way supplements work on me is more often than not unpredictable,
but fun nonetheless :)

Thank you for the reply
30g would be fine, as i often use that much when dosing myself... as said, it limits the amount of times you can take it as even pre-bed isn't an option, though, so it takes the guess work out of when to dose.

if you throw it into your log, please be sure to link us up as we'll be happy to follow along and offer up any information/advice that we can.

if you're going to use e-bol, you'll have no choice but to increase your CHO... IME, hunger pangs with ecdy can be pretty severe. :D

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
30g would be fine, as i often use that much when dosing myself... as said, it limits the amount of times you can take it as even pre-bed isn't an option, though, so it takes the guess work out of when to dose.

if you throw it into your log, please be sure to link us up as we'll be happy to follow along and offer up any information/advice that we can.

if you're going to use e-bol, you'll have no choice but to increase your CHO... IME, hunger pangs with ecdy can be pretty severe. :D

It's gon' be fun :)
sure I'll link it no probl

As for E-bol, I ran it before and liked it a lot, strength increase, vascularity and other benefits. I did increase protein intake as advice on the
bottle, and never had problems with hunger or carb craving. Sh#t nothing increased my hunger lol, ever and I tried quite some stuff.
I might not be human

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only take in around 40g carbs with my preworkout meal and a slin sane before it, and never have had a problem going hypo, and seem pretty vascular in the gym still. I'm afraid to go higher than that preworkout because I end up feeling like I have to vomit in the gym.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I only take in around 40g carbs with my preworkout meal and a slin sane before it, and never have had a problem going hypo, and seem pretty vascular in the gym still. I'm afraid to go higher than that preworkout because I end up feeling like I have to vomit in the gym.
to go even a step further, i had experimented with a fasted pre-WO dose to optimize GH secretion. similar to why we recommend the pre-bed dose... though i didn't use it consistently enough to notice any body composition changes, the primary goal was to gauge my response to it in a fasted state before something as strenuous as training.

no adverse effects, so in the future, i'll be approaching this regimen with a bit more regularity.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Based on my experiences 1 cap with about 30g carbs is fine.Especially I'd they are complex carbs like oats. You can get away with more carbs though. Also I wait at least 30 mins after my slin sane dose to eat. I feel it is much more effective for me, for some reason 15 mins isn't enough.

I just started the pre bed dose. I noticed an increase need to drink lots of water when I wake up, and I have nice easy bowel movements first thing in the morning. My sleep quality has been better as of late, the pre bed dose may be causing me to become hypo because I am getting tired and falling asleep much easier.