Quick question on Slin-Sane dosing on low carb - AnabolicMinds.com

Quick question on Slin-Sane dosing on low carb

  1. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    40540

    Reputation

    Quick question on Slin-Sane dosing on low carb


    Hey guys,

    I'm about to grab a couple of bottles of Slin-Sane and I just wanted a feedback
    since I read around quite a bit already about the dosing/timing as well as the possible benefits
    of this product even on a low-to-no-carb diet like mine:

    Days on:
    1 cap with my pwo shaker (whey+10gr of oats, or would be better with the first real meal even if it'll have still 10gr of carbs only?)
    1 cap before bed

    Days off:
    1 cap first meal (I do IF so this would be around 5pm)
    1 cap before bed

    Refeed day:
    1 cap before each meal (total of 3 caps a day)

    sounds ok?

    Last question, is it absolutely necessary to take the prebed on empty?

    thanks!
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  2. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,126
    Rep Power
    164048

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If you're going lo carb than I would advise to use slin sane with a pwo meal ( take 1 cap 15 mins after wo and wait another 15 mins ) with at least 75grms of carbs, the stuff is very potent especially after post.....it works this best at this time IMO.

    FYI everyone I talk to including myself gets the hypo shaking/sweating effects....
  3. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    40540

    Reputation

    Thanks for the feedback

    to eat 75gr of carbs I take 2 days (on!) and a half, lol can't be done.

    I go hypo every other day, I'm used.. I'm on Glycobol right now and I don't experience anymore hypo experiences
    than usual, so unless this one (which I never tried) is hella potent compared to Glyco I'm not worried about that.

    Any rep wanna chime in and gimme a feedback on the schedule?
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204200

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback

    to eat 75gr of carbs I take 2 days (on!) and a half, lol can't be done.

    I go hypo every other day, I'm used.. I'm on Glycobol right now and I don't experience anymore hypo experiences
    than usual, so unless this one (which I never tried) is hella potent compared to Glyco I'm not worried about that.

    Any rep wanna chime in and gimme a feedback on the schedule?
    this is going to be tricky, because it seems as though you're only taking in ~30g CHO at a single meal?

    if that's so, then you would only really find use for one capsule prior to that meal. the primary benefits if taken before bed would be lost on someone on a low-carb diet.

    as for hypoglycemic issues, i've read of only a few who have experienced such, so it shouldn't be of any concern. if symptoms were regularly reported, we wouldn't casually recommend a pre-bed or pre-WO dosing on an empty stomach.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  5. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335098

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've taken about three bottles of this and noticed no hypo. Never did it pre bed though.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    40540

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    this is going to be tricky, because it seems as though you're only taking in ~30g CHO at a single meal?

    if that's so, then you would only really find use for one capsule prior to that meal. the primary benefits if taken before bed would be lost on someone on a low-carb diet.

    as for hypoglycemic issues, i've read of only a few who have experienced such, so it shouldn't be of any concern. if symptoms were regularly reported, we wouldn't casually recommend a pre-bed or pre-WO dosing on an empty stomach.

    Thank you Smitty,

    not quite: i take 30gr CHO A DAY lol

    So yeah, I'm pretty much constantly depleted.
    My pwo shake with just 10gr of oats in it gives me crazy insulin spike,
    often I almost pass out for 10/15 minutes.

    But as i said before, I'm used to it

    Everytime I try a GDA/nutrient partitioner I promise myself to try to get more
    carbs in, and every time I fail, can't do that.

    Anyway, I'm planning on getting this and see, regardless of carbs intake, Glycobol gave me great results
    and I wanna try this. Most likely I'll run a log with DAA (Lit-Up), Triazole and this, maybe I'll trow in one of the bottles
    of E-bol that I have.

    My diet is extreme as my training, the way supplements work on me is more often than not unpredictable,
    but fun nonetheless

    Thank you for the reply
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  7. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204200

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Thank you Smitty,

    not quite: i take 30gr CHO A DAY lol

    So yeah, I'm pretty much constantly depleted.
    My pwo shake with just 10gr of oats in it gives me crazy insulin spike,
    often I almost pass out for 10/15 minutes.

    But as i said before, I'm used to it

    Everytime I try a GDA/nutrient partitioner I promise myself to try to get more
    carbs in, and every time I fail, can't do that.

    Anyway, I'm planning on getting this and see, regardless of carbs intake, Glycobol gave me great results
    and I wanna try this. Most likely I'll run a log with DAA (Lit-Up), Triazole and this, maybe I'll trow in one of the bottles
    of E-bol that I have.

    My diet is extreme as my training, the way supplements work on me is more often than not unpredictable,
    but fun nonetheless

    Thank you for the reply
    30g would be fine, as i often use that much when dosing myself... as said, it limits the amount of times you can take it as even pre-bed isn't an option, though, so it takes the guess work out of when to dose.

    if you throw it into your log, please be sure to link us up as we'll be happy to follow along and offer up any information/advice that we can.

    if you're going to use e-bol, you'll have no choice but to increase your CHO... IME, hunger pangs with ecdy can be pretty severe.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  8. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    40540

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    30g would be fine, as i often use that much when dosing myself... as said, it limits the amount of times you can take it as even pre-bed isn't an option, though, so it takes the guess work out of when to dose.

    if you throw it into your log, please be sure to link us up as we'll be happy to follow along and offer up any information/advice that we can.

    if you're going to use e-bol, you'll have no choice but to increase your CHO... IME, hunger pangs with ecdy can be pretty severe.

    It's gon' be fun
    sure I'll link it no probl

    As for E-bol, I ran it before and liked it a lot, strength increase, vascularity and other benefits. I did increase protein intake as advice on the
    bottle, and never had problems with hunger or carb craving. Sh#t nothing increased my hunger lol, ever and I tried quite some stuff.
    I might not be human
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  9. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,400
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I only take in around 40g carbs with my preworkout meal and a slin sane before it, and never have had a problem going hypo, and seem pretty vascular in the gym still. I'm afraid to go higher than that preworkout because I end up feeling like I have to vomit in the gym.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  10. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204200

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I only take in around 40g carbs with my preworkout meal and a slin sane before it, and never have had a problem going hypo, and seem pretty vascular in the gym still. I'm afraid to go higher than that preworkout because I end up feeling like I have to vomit in the gym.
    to go even a step further, i had experimented with a fasted pre-WO dose to optimize GH secretion. similar to why we recommend the pre-bed dose... though i didn't use it consistently enough to notice any body composition changes, the primary goal was to gauge my response to it in a fasted state before something as strenuous as training.

    no adverse effects, so in the future, i'll be approaching this regimen with a bit more regularity.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  11. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17827

    Reputation

    Based on my experiences 1 cap with about 30g carbs is fine.Especially I'd they are complex carbs like oats. You can get away with more carbs though. Also I wait at least 30 mins after my slin sane dose to eat. I feel it is much more effective for me, for some reason 15 mins isn't enough.

    I just started the pre bed dose. I noticed an increase need to drink lots of water when I wake up, and I have nice easy bowel movements first thing in the morning. My sleep quality has been better as of late, the pre bed dose may be causing me to become hypo because I am getting tired and falling asleep much easier.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Change up Slin Sane dosing?
    By gus.medrano in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 01:51 AM
  2. Another Question About Slin-Sane
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 10:15 AM
  3. Slin-Sane Question
    By papagunz in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 03:15 PM
  4. Dosing for Natabolic Stack+ASGT+Slin-Sane+DAA
    By JRS1 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 11:05 PM
  5. quick P SLIN QUESTION...
    By BIGGUNZ401 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 07:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in