Alphaburn cycle length

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Hi,

Currently I'm using alphaburn for almost 2 months, and liking it so far. Does alphaburn needs to be cycled? right now i'm tapering off, using alphaburn 3x a week before LISS cardio fasted, and only 1 cap per day. Can I use this protocol indefinitely? (I know it's dumb)

thanks

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Currently I'm using alphaburn for almost 2 months, and liking it so far. Does alphaburn needs to be cycled? right now i'm tapering off, using alphaburn 3x a week before LISS cardio fasted, and only 1 cap per day. Can I use this protocol indefinitely? (I know it's dumb)

thanks
you could theoretically use this protocol (pun intended) for a lengthy period of time... indefinitely? no. you should absolutely cycle off of it for a period of time before resuming again.

after 2 months of consistent use, now might be the time to take a little break.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Agreed after A length of time the positive effects will start to diminish.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually going to start looking into this, even though you should technically cycle everything, some things get better with time like EC for example. I don't know what I'd find but this gives me a job for now :p

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
All right guys, aready stopped alphaburn.

I guess I'll stop for a month or so.

thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using consistently since release (original RPN) and though I am up to 2 caps per serving, nothing has diminished.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I must become accustomed to the effects. My problem is I run out and wait to long to order more. Not really a planned break but I'm always happy once I receive my order.

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
I've been using consistently since release (original RPN) and though I am up to 2 caps per serving, nothing has diminished.
dsade - do you notice any water retention with alphaburn? I read in some reviews that yohimbine could do that....what would be your dosing suggestion of alphaburn for someone with around 172 lb, 5'8", around 12% bodyfat?

thx

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
For me after about 8 weeks the appetite suppression fades a bit. I still get a nice mood boost.

I have a rather large appetite by anyone's standards and it takes a lot to control. I've needed to use low dose EC on lean bulks because I couldn't stop being hungry and would way over shoot calories

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
EC doesn't effect my appetite at all.. I wish it did! hah

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't really get any water retention from Alphaburn, HEAT Stack, or Eviscerate at all.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
dsade - do you notice any water retention with alphaburn? I read in some reviews that yohimbine could do that....what would be your dosing suggestion of alphaburn for someone with around 172 lb, 5'8", around 12% bodyfat?

thx
For the AY just follow the dosings on the bottle. I personally like the idea of stacking EC with it, so 1 with each dose if you dose 3 x a day, if you do this stay on top of that blood pressure. Dosing it before a workout might result in excessive sweating(which can be an odd motivator for some like me lol) so just watch water intake too. The yohimbine in some our other products will only show water retention with excessive usage and unless your <10% you probably won't notice it at all. Alpha Burn is good stuff though, way better than old school HCL just in terms of over all effects.

At your size though you could start at 2x a day and work into 3x a day, before each meal if you could(~ 30 minutes) or 1 before the gym like I do. :D

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
For the AY just follow the dosings on the bottle. I personally like the idea of stacking EC with it, so 1 with each dose if you dose 3 x a day, if you do this stay on top of that blood pressure. Dosing it before a workout might result in excessive sweating(which can be an odd motivator for some like me lol) so just watch water intake too. The yohimbine in some our other products will only show water retention with excessive usage and unless your <10% you probably won't notice it at all. Alpha Burn is good stuff though, way better than old school HCL just in terms of over all effects.

At your size though you could start at 2x a day and work into 3x a day, before each meal if you could(~ 30 minutes) or 1 before the gym like I do. :D
all right, will try to do that.

thx a bunch