Please welcome...

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
itzDodge (Chris) and MM11 (Mike) to the Genomyx team!

Dodge has been a long-time supporter of ours, and has an extensive knowledge of our line. He comes over from BB.com where he's been recommending our products for months without reward...

Mike, with his health sciences background, training/supplementation knowledge, and approachability, will be a huge asset to the team here on AM... I've had the pleasure of getting to know him over the past week, and I am confident that he'll do extraordinarily well with us.

So, if anyone has any questions about anything at any point... Please hit them up, any time. :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys. Great company to team up with

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Any questions feel free to pm me, as much as I support this company try to think of me more as a person you can come to for help on anything not just Genomyx's line. :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any questions feel free to pm me, as much as I support this company try to think of me more as a person you can come to for help on anything not just Genomyx's line. :D
^^ good man here! even though you have spent most of your time on bb :eek: ;)

heh-heh, just playin, you have a great grasp on exercise & supps (hope your neck is healing up fast for you)...Congrats to you and MM11 :)

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
^^ good man here! even though you have spent most of your time on bb :eek: ;)

heh-heh, just playin, you have a great grasp on exercise & supps (hope your neck is healing up fast for you)...Congrats to you and MM11 :)
Hah yah, going to be around these parts a lot more often, should be easier since I've received my Focus XT and Piracetam now and can go all out on both boards if need be. :D
Congrats guys!!!!!
Thanks dewd. :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice additions to the Genomyx team - congratulations guys :)

~Rosie~

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all. I am very excited to be teamed up with such a wonderful company! Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions regarding supplements, diet, training, or life skills : )

I am very excited to be able to contribute to my home AM

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Welcome to the family, fellas. Pleasure to be working alongside some great, great people and athletes!

Alex