Alpha Burn dosing

  1. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136025
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Alpha Burn dosing


    I am wanting to run AB with EC stack and wondering what the best way to time it for maximum effectiveness(ie. no carbs)

    I typically wake up around 430, pop a need2slin, eat at 5am(30-50g carbs depending on the day) EC dose at 630 as I am walking out the door, at the gym from 635-8am, then cardio immediately following on training days.

    Additionally I know Lyle McD talks about using all your Yo pre-cardio/wo and not spread.

    I was thinking this. And keep in mind INTRA I just sip on BCAA's no carbs.

    Option 1.
    430:1 need2slin
    500:Eat(30-50g carb)
    630:E/C
    630-8(lift):
    745: take 3 alpha burn
    800:cardio

    Option 2.
    430:1 need2slin
    500:Eat(30-50g carb)
    630:E/C
    630-8(lift):
    745: take 2 alpha burn
    800:Cardio
    10am: Second EC dose with 1 AB


    Or I am open to any suggestions!

    If I decided to train fasted, should I take all the AB with EC then train, then do cardio, or still wait until right before cardio to use the AB.

    Thanks for any insight.

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,176
    Rep Power
    364605
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    I am wanting to run AB with EC stack and wondering what the best way to time it for maximum effectiveness(ie. no carbs)

    I typically wake up around 430, pop a need2slin, eat at 5am(30-50g carbs depending on the day) EC dose at 630 as I am walking out the door, at the gym from 635-8am, then cardio immediately following on training days.

    Additionally I know Lyle McD talks about using all your Yo pre-cardio/wo and not spread.

    I was thinking this. And keep in mind INTRA I just sip on BCAA's no carbs.

    Option 1.
    430:1 need2slin
    500:Eat(30-50g carb)
    630:E/C
    630-8(lift):
    745: take 3 alpha burn
    800:cardio

    Option 2.
    430:1 need2slin
    500:Eat(30-50g carb)
    630:E/C
    630-8(lift):
    745: take 2 alpha burn
    800:Cardio
    10am: Second EC dose with 1 AB


    Or I am open to any suggestions!

    If I decided to train fasted, should I take all the AB with EC then train, then do cardio, or still wait until right before cardio to use the AB.

    Thanks for any insight.
    AlphaBurn (A)and EC are going to be most effective without carbohydrate (or any food) intake within at least 60-90 minutes either side of dosing, period. Then again, the minimal carbohydrates that you have in the morning are not too much to worry about as it is.

    Fasted training or not, just dose ECA altogether! Whether or not you have this first thing or pre-training is not really going to change the effectiveness in the grand scheme of things.

    2 caps is ok, but 3 caps per dose re AlphaBurn is not necessary and I recommend 1-2 caps first thing (or around) and 1 cap 6-8 hours later (both times with EC doses).

    Looking at your timing, if you want to stay with eating first thing, go with something like:
    0430 - EC + 1-2 caps AlphaBurn
    0500 - 1 cap Need2slin
    0515 - 30-50 grams of carbohydrates
    0630 - Train
    0830 - Finish Training
    0900 - Post-Training Meal no later than
    1100 - EC + 1 cap AlphaBurn
    1130 - 1 cap Need2slin
    1200 - Lunch

    Otherwise, I actually recommend something like (if you're up that early, no reason why you can't train earlier):
    0430 - EC + 1-2 caps AlphaBurn
    0530 (or 0600, if the gym doesn't open that early) - Train
    0730 (or 0800) - Finish Training and have 1 cap Need2slin immediately post-training, to have post-training meal within 15-30 minutes of dosing
    0800 (or 0830) - Post-Training Meal no later than
    1100 - EC + 1 cap AlphaBurn
    1130 - 1 cap Need2slin
    1200 - Lunch

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136025
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks for the input. I may go with option 2 that you listed for the time being. It means my meals will be crammed together a little closer but it is probably for the best in terms of the yo dosing.

    Is the insulin response from BCAAs going to pose an issue?
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,176
    Rep Power
    364605
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Thanks for the input. I may go with option 2 that you listed for the time being. It means my meals will be crammed together a little closer but it is probably for the best in terms of the yo dosing.

    Is the insulin response from BCAAs going to pose an issue?
    No worries

    No, any response is going to be negligible and insignificant at best, and I often dose my BCAAs WITH "ECA" - I get better results doing this, honestly.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136025
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Cool. I am always sipping on BCAA intra WO/cardio so that is a plus.

    Have you ever ran AB with EC?

    I have 80% of a bottle of Evis. left, but damn I hate running it so much I am not sure I can bring myself to use it..LOL
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,176
    Rep Power
    364605
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Cool. I am always sipping on BCAA intra WO/cardio so that is a plus.

    Have you ever ran AB with EC?

    I have 80% of a bottle of Evis. left, but damn I hate running it so much I am not sure I can bring myself to use it..LOL
    No worries

    I have run AnaBeta with a lot of things and speak from experience.

    Just stick to what you do have for now. You don't need to have a humongous stack for it to be effective, you know.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136025
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries

    I have run AnaBeta with a lot of things and speak from experience.

    Just stick to what you do have for now. You don't need to have a humongous stack for it to be effective, you know.

    ~Rosie~
    Not anabeta, alpha burn.

    And I never run big stacks. I barely take any supplements at all..heh. ECA/BCAA is about the extent of it, at this point.
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,471
    Rep Power
    774676
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    You will notice some of the anti-anxiety effect from the Alphaburn will be counteracted by the EC, but in general it's a great stack. They definitely potentiate each other when it comes to fat loss.
  9. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136025
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks D. I feel like a turd on regular Y HCL, and have used AlphaBurn in the past solo. If A-Y really offers the same fat burning effects as HCL, minus feeling like crapola, I am game.
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,471
    Rep Power
    774676
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    IME, they are superior, as the effects are not only peripheral, but centralized (meaning the effects control central energy expenditure more effectively than YHCL).

    If you are daring, pick up some l-DOPA and dose around 500mg with your Alphaburn.
  11. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136025
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Would HEAT just be overkill?

    So are you in agreement 60-90min away from food, should be adequate for A-Y to be beneficial?

    I am really leaning toward fasted training just to be sure, but would be nice to know for certain.
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,471
    Rep Power
    774676
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Heat would not necessarily be overkill, but reduce your Alphaburn by 1 capsule for every HEAT.

    Yes on timing.
  13. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136025
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok thanks. Last question.hah

    Would heat actually be preferred? Say 2 heat with first ECA dose pre-wo/cardio and one later with my second?

    If I did that would I wanna take no Caff with my first dose, and say half a tab(100mg) with my second, to not overdue the caff?

    I mean it has the same amount of AY cap for cap, so I could just roll with heat, as long as it isn't going to over stim me. I have E-HCL, and respond to it favorably. I have used it before, and remember it being pretty mild in terms of stimulation.
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,471
    Rep Power
    774676
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Ok thanks. Last question.hah Would heat actually be preferred? Say 2 heat with first ECA dose pre-wo/cardio and one later with my second? If I did that would I wanna take no Caff with my first dose, and say half a tab(100mg) with my second, to not overdue the caff? I mean it has the same amount of AY cap for cap, so I could just roll with heat, as long as it isn't going to over stim me. I have E-HCL, and respond to it favorably. I have used it before, and remember it being pretty mild in terms of stimulation.
    YesN HEAT Stack is more potent. There is no caffeine in it, so there's no need to limit the amount, except for your own tolerance.
  15. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136025
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    YesN HEAT Stack is more potent. There is no caffeine in it, so there's no need to limit the amount, except for your own tolerance.
    Damn I am going to roll with HEAT. I am saving these for the final 4 weeks of my diet anyway, so might as well go balls out, and push for my best condition ever..lol Now all I am missing is DCP
    Last edited by Frank Reynolds; 09-14-2011 at 05:41 PM.
  16. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,176
    Rep Power
    364605
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Not anabeta, alpha burn.

    And I never run big stacks. I barely take any supplements at all..heh. ECA/BCAA is about the extent of it, at this point.
    My apologies - that was a typo. The same reply applies re AlphaBurn though.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17830
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just to further chime in I always take alpha burn with my EC. It has been my go to fat loss stack. Sometimes I add in an extra like tta, raspberry ketone, green tea. Any additions are not necessary though.

    I always dose 200mg caffeine, 25mg ephedrine ( I like primatene ) and 1 cap alpha burn. As states 1 hour away from food (sometimes this doesnt happen and it hasn't been the end of the world)
  18. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136025
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Just to further chime in I always take alpha burn with my EC. It has been my go to fat loss stack. Sometimes I add in an extra like tta, raspberry ketone, green tea. Any additions are not necessary though.

    I always dose 200mg caffeine, 25mg ephedrine ( I like primatene ) and 1 cap alpha burn. As states 1 hour away from food (sometimes this doesnt happen and it hasn't been the end of the world)
    I actually ended up getting a bottle of DCP so I will add that in as well.
  19. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17830
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Awesome! If you want to post up weight, bf%(estimated is fine) and calories/ macros I would be more than happy to see If I could make recommendations were it really counts (diet)
  20. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17830
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    IME, they are superior, as the effects are not only peripheral, but centralized (meaning the effects control central energy expenditure more effectively than YHCL).

    If you are daring, pick up some l-DOPA and dose around 500mg with your Alphaburn.
    I am in a lean bulk right now and it's an off day (meaning work on the house and go to work) I gave this a try because I had everything already laying around.

    25mg ephedrine
    200Mg caffeine
    1 alpha burn
    300mg l dopa (2000mg @ 15% extract)

    I have been so euphoric all day. I am a little to "chatty for my disgruntled co workers" but high energy and excellent work production. I usually am weiry l dopa will make me tired but I feel great. My appetite is a little more suppressed than I'd like for a lean bulk but I'll add l dopa my next ECAb run.
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,471
    Rep Power
    774676
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    L-dopa + alphaburn is a fantastic combo. You will be seeing the two ingredients in an upcoming product from Genomyx.
  22. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17830
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    That's sounds awesome I hope it remains stim free (I know the AY can technically be a stim I don't consider it one) I like the way these stack with EC
  23. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,176
    Rep Power
    364605
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    L-dopa + alphaburn is a fantastic combo. You will be seeing the two ingredients in an upcoming product from Genomyx.
    Very nice, Matt

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  24. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,003
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    L-dopa + alphaburn is a fantastic combo. You will be seeing the two ingredients in an upcoming product from Genomyx.
    Interesting..
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  25. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136025
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DSADE- What would you put the equivalent of AY to HCL mg for mg? Like the general consensus for optimal effects for HCL is .2mg/kg in one dose, is that about the same for AY, or is more needed for the same/optimal effect?
  26. New Member
    Histrionics's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    58.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    L-dopa + alphaburn is a fantastic combo. You will be seeing the two ingredients in an upcoming product from Genomyx.
    Why is this exactly?
  27. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136025
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Is one HEAT preferable pre-bed with 1 dcp, or would the heat be better served earlier in the day(at my 3pm dose)?

    I have been doing this so far.

    20mg E/200mg caff------------6:45am
    Fasted training-----------------7:00am
    2 DCP+2 HEAT-----------------8:00am(15min pre cardio)
    Cardio
    20mg E/200mg caff-----------10:30am
    2 DCP--------------------------11:30am(30min prior to breaking my fast)
    20mg E/200mg caff/1 HEAT--3:00pm
    2 DCP--------------------------4:30pm(30min prior to dinner)
    Last Meal----------------------7:30pm
    1 DCP-------------------------9:30pm(as I am hopping into bed)

    7-DCP/DAY
    3-HEAT/DAY
  28. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,176
    Rep Power
    364605
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Is one HEAT preferable pre-bed with 1 dcp, or would the heat be better served earlier in the day(at my 3pm dose)?

    I have been doing this so far.

    20mg E/200mg caff------------6:45am
    Fasted training-----------------7:00am
    2 DCP+2 HEAT-----------------8:00am(15min pre cardio)
    Cardio
    20mg E/200mg caff-----------10:30am
    2 DCP--------------------------11:30am(30min prior to breaking my fast)
    20mg E/200mg caff/1 HEAT--3:00pm
    2 DCP--------------------------4:30pm(30min prior to dinner)
    Last Meal----------------------7:30pm
    1 DCP-------------------------9:30pm(as I am hopping into bed)

    7-DCP/DAY
    3-HEAT/DAY
    I recommend dosing HEAT re 1 cap first thing, 1 cap 6-8 hours post-dose 1, and 1 cap pre-bed, so really, if you want to continue as you are, just take one HEAT from you 0800 dose and have it pre-bed.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  29. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136025
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok, will do. Figured it may be more beneficial pre-cardio, but I can certainly switch it to pre-bed moving forward.

    Thanks
  30. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2604
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Ok, will do. Figured it may be more beneficial pre-cardio, but I can certainly switch it to pre-bed moving forward.

    Thanks
    Tyramine in heat may act as mild stimulant(it releases stored catecholamines just like EC does but not to the same degree) so be wary of impacts on sleep. It never bothered me at all sleep wise or even when I dosed it along side EC during the day, so figure it out what fits you best.

  31. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136025
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Tyramine in heat may act as mild stimulant(it releases stored catecholamines just like EC does but not to the same degree) so be wary of impacts on sleep. It never bothered me at all sleep wise or even when I dosed it along side EC during the day, so figure it out what fits you best.
    Thanks for the heads up. I used it over the weekend before bed, with no issues.

    Did you prefer one over the other, when it came to dosing in regards to daytime with EC or 1 prebed?
  32. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,176
    Rep Power
    364605
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Ok, will do. Figured it may be more beneficial pre-cardio, but I can certainly switch it to pre-bed moving forward.

    Thanks
    You can do it pre-cardio or first thing - I personally would have the first dose of DCP AND HEAT first thing, but it's really up to you; re the times you have, shouldn't make too much difference.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  33. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136025
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You can do it pre-cardio or first thing - I personally would have the first dose of DCP AND HEAT first thing, but it's really up to you; re the times you have, shouldn't make too much difference.

    ~Rosie~
    Got ya.

    On cardio only days I figured I would do that.. I guess it really is probably splitting hairs, waiting until the end of my workout and popping pills in the gym...lol May as well just take my first dose of EC/heat/DCP all at once pre-wo.
  34. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1778
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    48.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Going to be running Alpha Burn myself again in a few days.
    Like a lot of other supplements it had my libido sky high (in my case a bad thing).
    But the recomp and fat loss effect was very noticeable.
    I lost about 3% BF in a month.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  35. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,471
    Rep Power
    774676
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    What were you stacking it with, if anything.

    My wife has several clients that swear by, and ONLY use, Alphaburn with excellent results.
  36. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2604
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Going to be running Alpha Burn myself again in a few days.
    Like a lot of other supplements it had my libido sky high (in my case a bad thing).
    But the recomp and fat loss effect was very noticeable.
    I lost about 3% BF in a month.
    BF down, libido up, sounds like a neat cutting tool

  37. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1778
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    48.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    What were you stacking it with, if anything.

    My wife has several clients that swear by, and ONLY use, Alphaburn with excellent results.
    I was running it solo actually with my usual multivitamin, calcium/D , casein, coconut oil, and cissus.
    Try to do that to isolate the effects.

    Wonderful stuff.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  38. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1778
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    48.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    BF down, libido up, sounds like a neat cutting tool
    Very much so. Especially for those stubborn areas that want to creep in in one's third decade of life.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 06:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in