Alpha Burn dosing

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am wanting to run AB with EC stack and wondering what the best way to time it for maximum effectiveness(ie. no carbs)

I typically wake up around 430, pop a need2slin, eat at 5am(30-50g carbs depending on the day) EC dose at 630 as I am walking out the door, at the gym from 635-8am, then cardio immediately following on training days.

Additionally I know Lyle McD talks about using all your Yo pre-cardio/wo and not spread.

I was thinking this. And keep in mind INTRA I just sip on BCAA's no carbs.

Option 1.
430:1 need2slin
500:Eat(30-50g carb)
630:E/C
630-8(lift):
745: take 3 alpha burn
800:cardio

Option 2.
630-8(lift):
745: take 2 alpha burn
800:Cardio
10am: Second EC dose with 1 AB

Or I am open to any suggestions!

If I decided to train fasted, should I take all the AB with EC then train, then do cardio, or still wait until right before cardio to use the AB.

Thanks for any insight.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am wanting to run AB with EC stack and wondering what the best way to time it for maximum effectiveness(ie. no carbs)

I typically wake up around 430, pop a need2slin, eat at 5am(30-50g carbs depending on the day) EC dose at 630 as I am walking out the door, at the gym from 635-8am, then cardio immediately following on training days.

Additionally I know Lyle McD talks about using all your Yo pre-cardio/wo and not spread.

I was thinking this. And keep in mind INTRA I just sip on BCAA's no carbs.

Option 1.
630-8(lift):
745: take 3 alpha burn
800:cardio

Option 2.
630-8(lift):
745: take 2 alpha burn
800:Cardio
10am: Second EC dose with 1 AB

Or I am open to any suggestions!

If I decided to train fasted, should I take all the AB with EC then train, then do cardio, or still wait until right before cardio to use the AB.

Thanks for any insight.
AlphaBurn (A)and EC are going to be most effective without carbohydrate (or any food) intake within at least 60-90 minutes either side of dosing, period. Then again, the minimal carbohydrates that you have in the morning are not too much to worry about as it is.

Fasted training or not, just dose ECA altogether! Whether or not you have this first thing or pre-training is not really going to change the effectiveness in the grand scheme of things.

2 caps is ok, but 3 caps per dose re AlphaBurn is not necessary and I recommend 1-2 caps first thing (or around) and 1 cap 6-8 hours later (both times with EC doses).

Looking at your timing, if you want to stay with eating first thing, go with something like:
0430 - EC + 1-2 caps AlphaBurn
0500 - 1 cap Need2slin
0515 - 30-50 grams of carbohydrates
0630 - Train
0830 - Finish Training
0900 - Post-Training Meal no later than
1100 - EC + 1 cap AlphaBurn
1130 - 1 cap Need2slin
1200 - Lunch

Otherwise, I actually recommend something like (if you're up that early, no reason why you can't train earlier):
0430 - EC + 1-2 caps AlphaBurn
0530 (or 0600, if the gym doesn't open that early) - Train
0730 (or 0800) - Finish Training and have 1 cap Need2slin immediately post-training, to have post-training meal within 15-30 minutes of dosing
0800 (or 0830) - Post-Training Meal no later than
1100 - EC + 1 cap AlphaBurn
1130 - 1 cap Need2slin
1200 - Lunch

~Rosie~

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I may go with option 2 that you listed for the time being. It means my meals will be crammed together a little closer but it is probably for the best in terms of the yo dosing.

Is the insulin response from BCAAs going to pose an issue?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I may go with option 2 that you listed for the time being. It means my meals will be crammed together a little closer but it is probably for the best in terms of the yo dosing.

Is the insulin response from BCAAs going to pose an issue?
No worries :)

No, any response is going to be negligible and insignificant at best, and I often dose my BCAAs WITH "ECA" - I get better results doing this, honestly.

~Rosie~

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool. I am always sipping on BCAA intra WO/cardio so that is a plus.

Have you ever ran AB with EC?

I have 80% of a bottle of Evis. left, but damn I hate running it so much I am not sure I can bring myself to use it..LOL

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool. I am always sipping on BCAA intra WO/cardio so that is a plus.

Have you ever ran AB with EC?

I have 80% of a bottle of Evis. left, but damn I hate running it so much I am not sure I can bring myself to use it..LOL

I have run AnaBeta with a lot of things and speak from experience.

Just stick to what you do have for now. You don't need to have a humongous stack for it to be effective, you know.

~Rosie~

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I have run AnaBeta with a lot of things and speak from experience.

Just stick to what you do have for now. You don't need to have a humongous stack for it to be effective, you know.

~Rosie~
Not anabeta, alpha burn.

And I never run big stacks. I barely take any supplements at all..heh. ECA/BCAA is about the extent of it, at this point.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will notice some of the anti-anxiety effect from the Alphaburn will be counteracted by the EC, but in general it's a great stack. They definitely potentiate each other when it comes to fat loss.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks D. I feel like a turd on regular Y HCL, and have used AlphaBurn in the past solo. If A-Y really offers the same fat burning effects as HCL, minus feeling like crapola, I am game.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IME, they are superior, as the effects are not only peripheral, but centralized (meaning the effects control central energy expenditure more effectively than YHCL).

If you are daring, pick up some l-DOPA and dose around 500mg with your Alphaburn.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would HEAT just be overkill?

So are you in agreement 60-90min away from food, should be adequate for A-Y to be beneficial?

I am really leaning toward fasted training just to be sure, but would be nice to know for certain.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heat would not necessarily be overkill, but reduce your Alphaburn by 1 capsule for every HEAT.

Yes on timing.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks. Last question.hah

Would heat actually be preferred? Say 2 heat with first ECA dose pre-wo/cardio and one later with my second?

If I did that would I wanna take no Caff with my first dose, and say half a tab(100mg) with my second, to not overdue the caff?

I mean it has the same amount of AY cap for cap, so I could just roll with heat, as long as it isn't going to over stim me. I have E-HCL, and respond to it favorably. I have used it before, and remember it being pretty mild in terms of stimulation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks. Last question.hah Would heat actually be preferred? Say 2 heat with first ECA dose pre-wo/cardio and one later with my second? If I did that would I wanna take no Caff with my first dose, and say half a tab(100mg) with my second, to not overdue the caff? I mean it has the same amount of AY cap for cap, so I could just roll with heat, as long as it isn't going to over stim me. I have E-HCL, and respond to it favorably. I have used it before, and remember it being pretty mild in terms of stimulation.
YesN HEAT Stack is more potent. There is no caffeine in it, so there's no need to limit the amount, except for your own tolerance.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
YesN HEAT Stack is more potent. There is no caffeine in it, so there's no need to limit the amount, except for your own tolerance.
Damn I am going to roll with HEAT. I am saving these for the final 4 weeks of my diet anyway, so might as well go balls out, and push for my best condition ever..lol Now all I am missing is DCP :)

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not anabeta, alpha burn.

And I never run big stacks. I barely take any supplements at all..heh. ECA/BCAA is about the extent of it, at this point.
My apologies - that was a typo. The same reply applies re AlphaBurn though.

~Rosie~

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Just to further chime in I always take alpha burn with my EC. It has been my go to fat loss stack. Sometimes I add in an extra like tta, raspberry ketone, green tea. Any additions are not necessary though.

I always dose 200mg caffeine, 25mg ephedrine ( I like primatene ) and 1 cap alpha burn. As states 1 hour away from food (sometimes this doesnt happen and it hasn't been the end of the world)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just to further chime in I always take alpha burn with my EC. It has been my go to fat loss stack. Sometimes I add in an extra like tta, raspberry ketone, green tea. Any additions are not necessary though.

I always dose 200mg caffeine, 25mg ephedrine ( I like primatene ) and 1 cap alpha burn. As states 1 hour away from food (sometimes this doesnt happen and it hasn't been the end of the world)
I actually ended up getting a bottle of DCP so I will add that in as well.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! If you want to post up weight, bf%(estimated is fine) and calories/ macros I would be more than happy to see If I could make recommendations were it really counts (diet)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
IME, they are superior, as the effects are not only peripheral, but centralized (meaning the effects control central energy expenditure more effectively than YHCL).

If you are daring, pick up some l-DOPA and dose around 500mg with your Alphaburn.
I am in a lean bulk right now and it's an off day (meaning work on the house and go to work) I gave this a try because I had everything already laying around.

25mg ephedrine
200Mg caffeine
1 alpha burn
300mg l dopa (2000mg @ 15% extract)

I have been so euphoric all day. I am a little to "chatty for my disgruntled co workers" but high energy and excellent work production. I usually am weiry l dopa will make me tired but I feel great. My appetite is a little more suppressed than I'd like for a lean bulk but I'll add l dopa my next ECAb run.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-dopa + alphaburn is a fantastic combo. You will be seeing the two ingredients in an upcoming product from Genomyx.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
That's sounds awesome I hope it remains stim free (I know the AY can technically be a stim I don't consider it one) I like the way these stack with EC

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
L-dopa + alphaburn is a fantastic combo. You will be seeing the two ingredients in an upcoming product from Genomyx.
Very nice, Matt :)

~Rosie~

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DSADE- What would you put the equivalent of AY to HCL mg for mg? Like the general consensus for optimal effects for HCL is .2mg/kg in one dose, is that about the same for AY, or is more needed for the same/optimal effect?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is one HEAT preferable pre-bed with 1 dcp, or would the heat be better served earlier in the day(at my 3pm dose)?

I have been doing this so far.

20mg E/200mg caff------------6:45am
Fasted training-----------------7:00am
2 DCP+2 HEAT-----------------8:00am(15min pre cardio)
Cardio
20mg E/200mg caff-----------10:30am
2 DCP--------------------------11:30am(30min prior to breaking my fast)
20mg E/200mg caff/1 HEAT--3:00pm
2 DCP--------------------------4:30pm(30min prior to dinner)
Last Meal----------------------7:30pm
1 DCP-------------------------9:30pm(as I am hopping into bed)

7-DCP/DAY
3-HEAT/DAY

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is one HEAT preferable pre-bed with 1 dcp, or would the heat be better served earlier in the day(at my 3pm dose)?

I have been doing this so far.

20mg E/200mg caff------------6:45am
Fasted training-----------------7:00am
2 DCP+2 HEAT-----------------8:00am(15min pre cardio)
Cardio
20mg E/200mg caff-----------10:30am
2 DCP--------------------------11:30am(30min prior to breaking my fast)
20mg E/200mg caff/1 HEAT--3:00pm
2 DCP--------------------------4:30pm(30min prior to dinner)
Last Meal----------------------7:30pm
1 DCP-------------------------9:30pm(as I am hopping into bed)

7-DCP/DAY
3-HEAT/DAY
I recommend dosing HEAT re 1 cap first thing, 1 cap 6-8 hours post-dose 1, and 1 cap pre-bed, so really, if you want to continue as you are, just take one HEAT from you 0800 dose and have it pre-bed.

~Rosie~

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, will do. Figured it may be more beneficial pre-cardio, but I can certainly switch it to pre-bed moving forward.

Thanks

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Ok, will do. Figured it may be more beneficial pre-cardio, but I can certainly switch it to pre-bed moving forward.

Thanks
Tyramine in heat may act as mild stimulant(it releases stored catecholamines just like EC does but not to the same degree) so be wary of impacts on sleep. It never bothered me at all sleep wise or even when I dosed it along side EC during the day, so figure it out what fits you best. :D

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tyramine in heat may act as mild stimulant(it releases stored catecholamines just like EC does but not to the same degree) so be wary of impacts on sleep. It never bothered me at all sleep wise or even when I dosed it along side EC during the day, so figure it out what fits you best. :D
Thanks for the heads up. I used it over the weekend before bed, with no issues.

Did you prefer one over the other, when it came to dosing in regards to daytime with EC or 1 prebed?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks
You can do it pre-cardio or first thing - I personally would have the first dose of DCP AND HEAT first thing, but it's really up to you; re the times you have, shouldn't make too much difference.

~Rosie~

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You can do it pre-cardio or first thing - I personally would have the first dose of DCP AND HEAT first thing, but it's really up to you; re the times you have, shouldn't make too much difference.

~Rosie~
Got ya.

On cardio only days I figured I would do that.. I guess it really is probably splitting hairs, waiting until the end of my workout and popping pills in the gym...lol May as well just take my first dose of EC/heat/DCP all at once pre-wo.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Going to be running Alpha Burn myself again in a few days.
Like a lot of other supplements it had my libido sky high (in my case a bad thing).
But the recomp and fat loss effect was very noticeable.
I lost about 3% BF in a month.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What were you stacking it with, if anything.

My wife has several clients that swear by, and ONLY use, Alphaburn with excellent results.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Going to be running Alpha Burn myself again in a few days.
Like a lot of other supplements it had my libido sky high (in my case a bad thing).
But the recomp and fat loss effect was very noticeable.
I lost about 3% BF in a month.
BF down, libido up, sounds like a neat cutting tool :D

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
What were you stacking it with, if anything.

My wife has several clients that swear by, and ONLY use, Alphaburn with excellent results.
I was running it solo actually with my usual multivitamin, calcium/D , casein, coconut oil, and cissus.
Try to do that to isolate the effects.

Wonderful stuff.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
BF down, libido up, sounds like a neat cutting tool :D
Very much so. Especially for those stubborn areas that want to creep in in one's third decade of life.