abliderate advanced

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Abliderate Advanced:

    Isopropyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, octyl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene, Omega-3 Complex, 3-acetyl 7-oxo dehydroepiandrosterone, green coffee bean extract (standardized for 50% Chlorogenic acid), 98% Resveratrol, Carbomer, Nobiletin.

    There is NO additional scent, do it will be like original abliderate. These will be 6 ounce bottles.
    Looks sick can't wait to try it out! Any chance Krillipid making a comeback?
    :blindfold:


  2. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Looks sick can't wait to try it out! Any chance Krillipid making a comeback?
    As a matter of fact, we have some Krillipid Balance currently in stock. We will likely be offering some for sale on the site, perhaps with a stack discount.
    •   
       


  3. http://www.mendeley.com/research/cit...tion-hamsters/

    Keep your eye on this ingredient...you will see it in other things.At 400 daltons, the carrier should get it to subcutaneous fat.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    As a matter of fact, we have some Krillipid Balance currently in stock. We will likely be offering some for sale on the site, perhaps with a stack discount.
    Sounds good to me, thanks.
    :blindfold:

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    http://www.mendeley.com/research/cit...tion-hamsters/

    Keep your eye on this ingredient...you will see it in other things.At 400 daltons, the carrier should get it to subcutaneous fat.
    I love it when you talk dirty

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Abliderate Advanced:

    Isopropyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, octyl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene, Omega-3 Complex, 3-acetyl 7-oxo dehydroepiandrosterone, green coffee bean extract (standardized for 50% Chlorogenic acid), 98% Resveratrol, Carbomer, Nobiletin.

    There is NO additional scent, do it will be like original abliderate. These will be 6 ounce bottles.
    I'm so ****ing stoked.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Abliderate Advanced:

    Isopropyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, octyl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene, Omega-3 Complex, 3-acetyl 7-oxo dehydroepiandrosterone, green coffee bean extract (standardized for 50% Chlorogenic acid), 98% Resveratrol, Carbomer, Nobiletin.

    There is NO additional scent, do it will be like original abliderate. These will be 6 ounce bottles.
    awesome

  8. Got the word from Fb that it went up for sale on the genomyx site
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  9. Just picked up 2 thanks for heads up it went live !

  10. Bring it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662
    Just picked up 2 thanks for heads up it went live !
    Same here can't wait for it
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  12. I am stoked to run it.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Abliderate
    By Antonek in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 03:51 PM
  2. Abliderate?!
    By Riquee in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 03:17 PM
  3. Abliderate
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 04:28 PM
  4. NP's Abliderate
    By powerhouse21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 10:39 PM
Log in
Log in