Eviscerate Thoughts

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been looking into a topical fat loss product for a while now. I am fairly lean anyway at 8%~ body fat but I am looking for something to provide me with an extra edge for photoshoots. The additional diuretic properties of topical caffeine and yohimbine drew me to Eviscerate.

I looked for reviews, I like reading at least a few before I buy something but information on this seems a bit sparse. This is not going to be a log as I will be running other things such as AnaBeta as well as Shift pre workout. When it is hard to contribute product results logs can be a little misleading.

For anyone who is looking for some more information on this product, here is a kind of mini log so to speak.

After hearing so many people saying the OG version (not Smolder) has an intense burn I felt like I would be backing down by getting the Smolder as the OG is supposedly marginally stronger.

First thoughts;
- It is a brown liquid more than a cream and has quite a thin texture. It rubs on easily and seems to absorb within less than a minute of rubbing without a problem. No residue is left at all.
- The only things I can identify in the smell are alcohol and coffee. It smells quite nice.
- I rubbed two small pumps on my abs and obliques, starting as high as my sternum and running as low as a couple of inches above my pubic bone.
- I was expecting a violent burn and have even been warned to use gloves. Naturally I have to try it with bare hands to start with. No initial burn or anything noticeable. About five minutes later the area is starting to tingle and heat up. It feels similar to having left over chili on your skin (obvious observation with the ingredients) as well as a feeling similar to paresthesia from beta alanine but localised to my abs.

Anyone who has experience of running the product is welcome to chime in with what they noticed and anything they found in terms of optimal usage.

Anyone who is running Eviscerate OG (not Smolder) is welcome to contribute their thoughts to the thread in attempt to make this a better resource for anyone looking at running a transdermal.

VeeSix

Awards
Interesting...

As you know Ben I am using this too but experienced different effects after my initial 'whiff' of the product. It acts like pepperspray to me and makes me cough/sneeze.

I may be tending to use more than you also as it doesn't really dry fast, and will inevitably get onto my T-shirt/shirt. Although I have noticed that it is absorbed by hair (on abs) very quickly so it wasn't actually reaching the skin, thereby forcing me to use more to reach the dermal layer - the hair is perhaps what is keeping the area from feeling dry, and retaining moisture.

One tip, in all seriousness, do not let it get anywhere near your 'unit' as you will massively regret it. I was up ALL one night in absolutely burning agony as little did I realise, that a bit of Eviscerate had dribbled on my boxers and had soaked in!!!!

Oh, and make sure you use some good soap - I wash my hands 5-6 times afterwards, and still go and touch my ear and it burns after contact.

I'm still using mine, at ~16%BF; I wonder which of us will actually see the effects of fat loss first lol?

I did notice an initial tightening of the skin around the abdominal area in several days...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just about to update this. About half an hour later and the burn has increased substantially. I have looked down and can see a little bit of sweat around my umbilical skinfold, it is also quite a bright pink colour where the skin has rubbed together.

In terms of body hair I am in a better position as I only have very short hairs (regrowth of less than 2 weeks) from removing it to the skin before my last shoot.

I know the feeling of burning your genitals. I pulled my pectineus and tried to apply deep heat. Despite being very careful it seemed to spread to a very sensitive area lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love reading about new experiences with the products.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A couple of hours later and the feeling feels like it has disappeared until something comes in contact with that area of skin.

I am wearing a loose fitting t-shirt but when I sit down any skin that folds becomes hot in less than a minute, even if I rest my arm on my stomach. It is slightly uncomfortable but definitely not unbearable.

This is a non workout day.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I've always noticed the warmth with an increase in body temperature. If I shower at say 7 and apply OG or Smolder it doesn't really have a warm feeling at all. If I go to sleep under blankets, I may wake up and feel a very warm sensation. This can last (in my experience) as much as 24 full hours. If I'd happen to apply it at say 8 a.m. and then go lift at 7 p.m. I would then have that massive warm sensation.

When I exercise it's especially pronounced. And it is usually extremely hot, but I like it for some reason :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The one thing i didnt like about Eviscerate happened during my carb-ups.

At EVERY carb day i would wake up from sleep with an extreme burning sensation on the areas of application. It never bothered me at any other time, but it was so troublesome that i began skipping application on carb up days, simply because i cant let something affect my sleep.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
The one thing i didnt like about Eviscerate happened during my carb-ups.

At EVERY carb day i would wake up from sleep with an extreme burning sensation on the areas of application. It never bothered me at any other time, but it was so troublesome that i began skipping application on carb up days, simply because i cant let something affect my sleep.
You only had this happen on "carb up days?" I've had this happen a lot of times regardless of diet. Doesn't happen as much with Smolder, and I try to apply it a few hour before bed.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You only had this happen on "carb up days?" I've had this happen a lot of times regardless of diet. Doesn't happen as much with Smolder, and I try to apply it a few hour before bed.
It burned regardless, but it was definitely tolerable. The pain i woke up with seriously made me jump in the snow half naked.

I noticed it was worse than usual after I wore my weightlifting belt, but i still could manage it. If i showered immediately after training with a belt, it sucked.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good chiming in guys. That is the purpose of this thread, to try and create some information for others looking at the product. I found it quite hard to find anything substantial apart from the odd log.

One thing which is worth thinking about; I woke up in the night with an erection which had obviously rubbed on my stomach and my genitals were burning. It wasn't major and I managed to get back to sleep but definitely something to think about. My second application was around 8pm and I went to bed at 10:30. I intentionally left a gap so I didn't feel uncomfortable when I went to bed. I think this probably saved me a shower at 3:00 in the morning!

Day 2; not so much in the way of burning on my abs when I applied it. I used on and a half pumps and will apply the second dose later.

Edit: 5 hours or so after applying it and the burn is really noticeable as I sit forward at my computer. Very strong, like muscle rub.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
It burned regardless, but it was definitely tolerable. The pain i woke up with seriously made me jump in the snow half naked.

I noticed it was worse than usual after I wore my weightlifting belt, but i still could manage it. If i showered immediately after training with a belt, it sucked.
Oh I remember my first couple experiences with the intense heat thinking I had had some type of allergic reaction. I love Smolder and OG though, my two favorite topicals by far and I've used a ton of topicals.

VeeSix

Awards
Oh I remember my first couple experiences with the intense heat thinking I had had some type of allergic reaction. I love Smolder and OG though, my two favorite topicals by far and I've used a ton of topicals.
That is exactly what I felt like - an allergic reaction. I was a bit more anxious since the vapour made me cough and sneeze too. Now I use it once per day, evening time right through til my morning shower. Nice dodgy orange/brown stains on my duvet though... :shrug:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many pumps did you both use?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe there is the issue. I only used two pumps and that was one and a half today as I realised the pump didn't fully spring back.

I don't actually know what the recommended dose is, it just says a thin layer. One pump is thin?

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
If body hair is giving an issue why not shave with topicals? I've always shaved when I'm doing a run of topicals. Don't know if you need/have to, but always made sense for me.

I usually use one pump for each pec, a pump for each side of abs, and a pump on each oblique.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I put one pump on each lovehandle spot, and two on the abdomen.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You really don't even need to shave, but get a trimmer that will allow you to trim to around a half inch.

RE: Staining...I've been using Eviscerate now for over 3 years and never had anything at all get the slightest bit of discoloration.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RE: Staining...I've been using Eviscerate now for over 3 years and never had anything at all get the slightest bit of discoloration.
Me neither, and i usually put on a white beater shortly after application. OG Eviscerate is definitely my favorite topical on the market!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
You really don't even need to shave, but get a trimmer that will allow you to trim to around a half inch.

Agree with the staining part, was very surprised to see people say that. Though I do rub in and wait with shirt off for about twenty minutes if possible. Usually I will shower and rub eviscerate on first thing, then keep a shirt off while getting all my crap ready to go for the day. As I get ready to leave I put the shirt on. No staining ever.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No staining with me so far either, I am sleeping in white bed sheets.

Kev and seccsi, how long do your bottles last at those doses?

VeeSix

Awards
I used a liberal 4 on my lower half, and used 2 on my upper chest.

I have just completed my 20min HIIT, and I can genuinely say BURRRRRRRRRRNNNNN!!!!!

My Abs are not burning at all, but my chest is on fire. Not painful, just pure damn heat!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No staining with me so far either, I am sleeping in white bed sheets.Kev and seccsi, how long do your bottles last at those doses?
My bottle last me about 30 days.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up a hip flexor injury which put me on crutches so I ended up taking a total of 18 days away from the gym. I ceased the use of Eviscerate during this time.

I resumed use three days ago, the burning sensation was much the same until last night. I went for drinks with an old friend of mine I hadn't seen in four years and I had to explain to her what was on my stomach because I kept fidgeting back and forth because the burning was so strong. It seems like it is more noticeable when sitting down and there is more skin contact.

VeeSix

Awards
No itch yet?

How's the shower after use? Hypersensitive skin?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had no itching at all.

2 pumps on my abs and half a pump on each arm. I saw a conversation where someone said they put it on pre training for a pump so I was curious to the usage.

I have had a shower a few hours after the application and although it was more sensitive it wasn't anything drastic. It is interesting that some days I feel a burn starting within 10 minutes of applying and other days I do not feel anything. The only thing I can think of is a need to shake the product more before each use?

VeeSix

Awards
I'm no expert (at all) but the burn could be anything - from sweat/grease on the surface to what you've eaten?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't think of anything that is major enough of a change to go from not burning one the first application of the day to quite a fierce burn after my second application.

I haven't suffered badly with burning on the hands post application but there have been a couple of times when an hour or so later I can feel a specific point on my face burning where I have scratched it. My girlfriend has also noticed it in bed when she felt her hand burning.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Calcium levels have a significant effect on pain perception.

How did you like the effect on your arms preworkout? It is my favorite use for the product. Works GREAT on shoulders, arms, and chest.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it on my arms and remembered afterwards it was supposed to be applied 30 minutes(?) pre workout, which mine was a couple of hours. I will try again tomorrow.

From reviews, do you notice people at a certain body fat level respond to this better than others?

VeeSix

Awards
I used it on my arms and remembered afterwards it was supposed to be applied 30 minutes(?) pre workout, which mine was a couple of hours. I will try again tomorrow.

From reviews, do you notice people at a certain body fat level respond to this better than others?
Good Question - what are you at Ben?

I'm 14%BF.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have just changed my avatar to a photo from my last shoot. This is about the body fat I am now but I lost some muscle while injured and not training. I would say about 8%.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lower bodyfat levels are more noticeable, for sure...however I have a client on it every morning, who started out in a TIGHT sized 42 that is now in a loose 38.

VeeSix

Awards
Lower bodyfat levels are more noticeable, for sure...however I have a client on it every morning, who started out in a TIGHT sized 42 that is now in a loose 38.
What other supps are they on?!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Major diet changes, he works out with me, and I had him buy some Ultra Peptide 2.0 and whey. He takes SlinSane preworkout and during cheat meals.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Major diet changes, he works out with me, and I had him buy some Ultra Peptide 2.0 and whey. He takes SlinSane preworkout and during cheat meals.
Dsade
Sorry to jack thread question though I see you reccomend UP2.0 alot what is the benifit over something like ON gold standard ? I have been using ON for a few yrs but seeing you bring up UP 2.0 a few times has me intrested

Cheers

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flavor, first of all. Second, it does offer some carbs with some essential fatty acids. The flavor profile is so delicious and potent that you can pick up some vanilla or unflavored whey to boost up the protein content.

In my shakes, I do the following (example)

2 scoops of Whole Oat Powder
1-2 tbsp olive oil
1 scoop UP 2.0
2 scoops UP Whey

End up with around 60-70 grams of carbs, mostly low GI, 65 grams of protein, and around 30 grams of fat. A GREAT morning shake.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I can't think of anything that is major enough of a change to go from not burning one the first application of the day to quite a fierce burn after my second application.

I haven't suffered badly with burning on the hands post application but there have been a couple of times when an hour or so later I can feel a specific point on my face burning where I have scratched it. My girlfriend has also noticed it in bed when she felt her hand burning.
This is a toughy with me I've never really been able to pinpoint. I've thought that rises in body temperature lead to increased burning, but I have no idea if this is the case. Obviously the burn is most intense (for me) while exercising once I get a sweat going. Well technically it is the worst after that, but I think that is because I feel it more on the drive home than when lifting.

It certainly is (imo) the best topical, but I do wish the sides were a little less annoying. Smolder isn't as hot, but it still gets pretty cooking!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the same problem as well. I love the eviscerate topicals n the original one i first used didnt bother me.. I used it again and i was so uncomfortable the burning kept me from sleeping.

I tried the smoulder n it still bothers me far to much. My wife on the other hand can use it and it doesnt bother her.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Flavor, first of all. Second, it does offer some carbs with some essential fatty acids. The flavor profile is so delicious and potent that you can pick up some vanilla or unflavored whey to boost up the protein content.

In my shakes, I do the following (example)

2 scoops of Whole Oat Powder
1-2 tbsp olive oil
1 scoop UP 2.0
2 scoops UP Whey

End up with around 60-70 grams of carbs, mostly low GI, 65 grams of protein, and around 30 grams of fat. A GREAT morning shake.
Looks great I'm going to give that a try

Cheers

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word of advice for anyone who is buying Eviscerate. Just because you can handle the burn doesn't mean everyone else can!

I used it on my stomach yesterday morning. About 6 hours later my girlfriend and I were in bed, she obviously managed to get it on her hand from touching my abs. A few minutes later as intercourse progressed and I felt it burning my genitals which had transferred from her hand. No big deal, it didn't burn that much. About 10 minutes later, during sex she had to stop and wash herself because it was burning inside her.

I didn't even notice the burn on my abs by that point but obviously it still lingers lol.

Dsade; I tried putting it on my arms and shoulders pre workout but didn't notice much. How much do you apply? I used one pump on each.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually use 1 1/2 on each small bodypart (each shoulder OR bicep/tricep). Too much, or too wide of an area is counterproductive.

Also, we are combining Eviscerate and Slick Pleasures into a new product...for the sadomasochists.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
How soon can you take a bath after applying smolder in your opinion?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A full bath? I would wait at least 2 hours.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This morning my girlfriend asked if I remember her getting up in the middle of the night, to which I replied no. She told me she got up and washed her face four times because the Eviscerate had transferred from my arm to her cheek and around her eye. Out of consideration I have decided to make the second application earlier in the day to let some of the ferocity dissipate.

I have just finished my new legs programme. It was a high volume workout which left me sweating considerably. On the drive home the burning sensation from the Eviscerate on my abs and arms was more intense than when I first applied it. So much so that it was easily a more pronounced hot feeling than when applying any hot muscle rub I have used.

I actually use 1 1/2 on each small bodypart (each shoulder OR bicep/tricep). Too much, or too wide of an area is counterproductive.

Also, we are combining Eviscerate and Slick Pleasures into a new product...for the sadomasochists.
Do you notice fat loss from the arms? I saw it written on the bottle as one of the recommended application areas but wasn't expecting a fat loss response in the same way it would on chest or abs.

It might be the diuretic effects but it is fair to say that my abs are looking good at the moment. I am regaining muscle I lost while taking 18 days off training due to injury and despite me getting heavier my abs are looking leaner than they were last week which is fantastic. I don't have a before photo but I might stick one up from after my run anyway.

VeeSix

Awards
I am guilty to say that my bottle only lasted 2 weeks, due entirely to my Wolverine body hair absorbing all the solution!

Will be looking at getting some Ablid and Eviscerate for a bit of experimentation. Abliderate should target the Abs better than Eviscerate?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am guilty to say that my bottle only lasted 2 weeks, due entirely to my Wolverine body hair absorbing all the solution!

Will be looking at getting some Ablid and Eviscerate for a bit of experimentation. Abliderate should target the Abs better than Eviscerate?
2 weeks? I was under the impression you were a hairy human not a full blown chewbacca clone!

As no Genomyx reps have responded to this Abliderate is supposed to be better for visceral fat with Eviscerate being better for subcutaneous. Abliderate has just hit the UK as you are probably aware already. :)

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Abliderate has just hit the UK as you are probably aware already. :)
Yep, just ordered a bottle along with eviscerate. I'm half way though an 8 week cut and have dropped from about 17% BF to about 15%. Hopefully these two will help me get down to 12-13% by the end of the month. My diet/cardio have worked so far so just looking for an extra kick to finish the cut off.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As no Genomyx reps have responded to this Abliderate is supposed to be better for visceral fat with Eviscerate being better for subcutaneous. Abliderate has just hit the UK as you are probably aware already. :)
apologies as we have a lot going on behind the scenes recently, a part of which is to seek out and ensure adequate coverage of the board so questions like this don't go unanswered as that's not how we've historically approached our customer service practices.

we're a staff of 5 (including the CEO), so we're going to increase that number to keep up with our growth.

aside from all that, the answer above is correct... abliderate is more useful to those with a higher BF %, while eviscerate is the yin to abliderate's yang. both can be used effectively no matter the %, though.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smitty, do you notice fat loss from the arms on Eviscerate? I understand abdominal and pec application but don't understand arms other than some people getting a pump from it pre training.