Eviscerate Thoughts

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Smitty, do you notice fat loss from the arms on Eviscerate? I understand abdominal and pec application but don't understand arms other than some people getting a pump from it pre training.
    i honestly haven't used it on my arms yet... my next bottle i'm going to give it a shot, though. i'd wager, considering most of us have very little BF there, that it does have some action, but it wouldn't be as noticeable.

    matt is in a better position to answer this as he pioneered the arms application.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D


  2. I hope so because I have been putting it on my arms religiously since he recommended it! At a dose lower than his though as I guess from the avatar his arms are 'slightly' bigger than mine.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    aside from all that, the answer above is correct... abliderate is more useful to those with a higher BF %, while eviscerate is the yin to abliderate's yang. both can be used effectively no matter the %, though.
    D'oh!

    I think that conflicts with what's been said before? So Abliderate for higher BF (such as mine @ 14%) and Eviscerate for lower BF (e.g. 10%?).

  4. Quote Originally Posted by VeeSix View Post
    D'oh!

    I think that conflicts with what's been said before? So Abliderate for higher BF (such as mine @ 14%) and Eviscerate for lower BF (e.g. 10%?).
    honestly, don't get too caught up in it all... each is respectively better for specific applications, but they'll each work whether you're 14% or 4%.

    at 14%, either will work well... and the combination would be doubly effective.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Do you notice fat loss from the arms? I saw it written on the bottle as one of the recommended application areas but wasn't expecting a fat loss response in the same way it would on chest or abs.
    I've used Eviscerate all over my body - yes, my first couple of bottles, I used it as I do most other topicals, in place of a body moisturizer - as well as selectively from waist to knees (front and back). Eviscerate aids in systemic fat loss - the usage on arms is more for those wanting a pump when training, I believe (although I never personally experienced this from it).


    Quote Originally Posted by VeeSix View Post
    Will be looking at getting some Ablid and Eviscerate for a bit of experimentation. Abliderate should target the Abs better than Eviscerate?
    Either should work fine, I believe.

    ~Rosie~
    •   
       


  6. There seems to be a lot of confusion here, so let me quickly clarify.

    VAT = Visceral Adipose Tissue. Located BEHIND the abdominal wall and surrounding internal organs. These fatty deposits are deadly, and WILL kill you. They are mediated mainly by alcohol intake and cortisol levels, as well as systemic inflammation. It is possible to have visible abs, while still having a major VAT problem. If your waist is 34 inches or higher for men, you likely have a VAT problem. VAT problems can also go along with SAT problems.

    SAT - Subcutaneous fat. These are accumulations of fat OUTSIDE of the abdominal wall, and is squishy to the touch. This is usually the result of low energy expenditure (sometimes with thyroid problems) and excessive calorie intake. Primary mediators are PPARs and catecholamine receptors (alpha and beta).


    Eviscerate and SMOLDER tackle both kinds of fat, with VAT a lower priority than SAT. Abliderate and Advanced primarily target VAT, with little effect on SAT other than potentiating thyroid actions.

  7. Burns like hell and I feel that really kicks my workouts up a gear due to the increased thermogenesis from the burning heat.
    Im onto my second bottle though I have noticed its effects more on the side of abs/lower back than my lower abs and I'm around about 13-15% bf.

    That said just a side note if it gets anyway near your unit,your ****ing dead.

  8. When I used Eviscerate the it seemed that the burning would randomly come out of no where. I would be fine and all the sudden it felt like a hot plate on my stomach! I only had 1 Issue with staining and I applied way to much and didnt wait for it to dry enough. it wasnt a bad stain and washed out easily. I also had an instance where my GF had to stop what we were doing and go wash because some transferred to her skin.

    I used it on my arms shoulders abs and love handles. It was most effective in order for my Shoulders, Arms, Love handles, Lower abs.

    I used Java lather before applying and to wash my hands after. It worked really well getting the Eviscerate off my hands.

  9. As MM11 says, the heat was seemingly random. Also conventional soaps don't seem to get rid of the formula from your hands as you will find out to your detriment later on when you're on the toilet or scratch an itch on your eye!

    I recommend using disposable latex gloves to apply it for this reason.
  10. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by ToNNNNyT View Post
    Burns like hell and I feel that really kicks my workouts up a gear due to the increased thermogenesis from the burning heat.
    Im onto my second bottle though I have noticed its effects more on the side of abs/lower back than my lower abs and I'm around about 13-15% bf.

    That said just a side note if it gets anyway near your unit,your ****ing dead.
    [chuckle] I know, from painful experience. Last year, cutting, about three weeks out, for a contest, I had put on E. all over (well, except "the unit" and face), and then climbed into a "hot" tanning bed. That was a mind-altering experience all by itself, let me tell you. THEN, I was . . . um (dedicated?)(stupid?)(enthusia stic?) enough to put on my sauna suit, and go over to the sauna in my gym, about 10 minutes away. It was after about 15 minutes in there, cooking away, burning like crazy, that I began to notice that some had dripped down my abs . . . down . . . there.

    Oh, my dear and fluffy Lord! Of course, I KNOW better than to try and shower it off, and I have to "maintain" in front of everyone else in the sauna (who all thought I was crazy, anyway, sitting on the top bench in a sauna suit), and not scream, cry or otherwise demonstrate the level of . . . sensation down there.

    It was hours before things calmed down.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by firedrake View Post
    [chuckle] I know, from painful experience. Last year, cutting, about three weeks out, for a contest, I had put on E. all over (well, except "the unit" and face), and then climbed into a "hot" tanning bed. That was a mind-altering experience all by itself, let me tell you. THEN, I was . . . um (dedicated?)(stupid?)(enthusia stic?) enough to put on my sauna suit, and go over to the sauna in my gym, about 10 minutes away. It was after about 15 minutes in there, cooking away, burning like crazy, that I began to notice that some had dripped down my abs . . . down . . . there.

    Oh, my dear and fluffy Lord! Of course, I KNOW better than to try and shower it off, and I have to "maintain" in front of everyone else in the sauna (who all thought I was crazy, anyway, sitting on the top bench in a sauna suit), and not scream, cry or otherwise demonstrate the level of . . . sensation down there.

    It was hours before things calmed down.
    FAP FAP FAP

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    FAP FAP FAP
    Um, what does that mean? Mongo confused.
  13. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    FAP FAP FAP
    I laughed so damn hard at that.

  14. you should definetly shave with this product.

    use warm water to wash off stomach.. i recommend wetting soap and not body and rubbing the soap where you applied then use luke warm to mildly cold water wash off whijle continuously rubbing areas of application

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    you should definetly shave with this product.

    use warm water to wash off stomach.. i recommend wetting soap and not body and rubbing the soap where you applied then use luke warm to mildly cold water wash off whijle continuously rubbing areas of application
    For me, during Arnold prep, it was sufficient to use a trimmer with a guard to trim the area. I didn't feel quite so Metro.

  16. Is this safe to use for gynecomastia?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by John d View Post
    Is this safe to use for gynecomastia?
    Safe? Yes. Effective for true gyno? Not really
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 10:37 PM
  2. ECA + Eviscerate?? thoughts?
    By rcarey02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 03:39 AM
  3. Eviscerate??..
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Log in
Log in