Eviscerate Thoughts

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by firedrake View Post
    [chuckle] I know, from painful experience. Last year, cutting, about three weeks out, for a contest, I had put on E. all over (well, except "the unit" and face), and then climbed into a "hot" tanning bed. That was a mind-altering experience all by itself, let me tell you. THEN, I was . . . um (dedicated?)(stupid?)(enthusia stic?) enough to put on my sauna suit, and go over to the sauna in my gym, about 10 minutes away. It was after about 15 minutes in there, cooking away, burning like crazy, that I began to notice that some had dripped down my abs . . . down . . . there.

Oh, my dear and fluffy Lord! Of course, I KNOW better than to try and shower it off, and I have to "maintain" in front of everyone else in the sauna (who all thought I was crazy, anyway, sitting on the top bench in a sauna suit), and not scream, cry or otherwise demonstrate the level of . . . sensation down there.

It was hours before things calmed down.
    FAP FAP FAP

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    FAP FAP FAP
    Um, what does that mean? Mongo confused.
    •   

3. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    FAP FAP FAP
    I laughed so damn hard at that.

4. you should definetly shave with this product.

use warm water to wash off stomach.. i recommend wetting soap and not body and rubbing the soap where you applied then use luke warm to mildly cold water wash off whijle continuously rubbing areas of application

5. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    you should definetly shave with this product.

use warm water to wash off stomach.. i recommend wetting soap and not body and rubbing the soap where you applied then use luke warm to mildly cold water wash off whijle continuously rubbing areas of application
    For me, during Arnold prep, it was sufficient to use a trimmer with a guard to trim the area. I didn't feel quite so Metro.

6. Is this safe to use for gynecomastia?

7. Quote Originally Posted by John d View Post
    Is this safe to use for gynecomastia?
    Safe? Yes. Effective for true gyno? Not really

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 11:37 PM
  2. ECA + Eviscerate?? thoughts?
    By rcarey02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 04:39 AM
  3. Eviscerate??..
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:42 PM