Eviscerate Thoughts

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Word of advice for anyone who is buying Eviscerate. Just because you can handle the burn doesn't mean everyone else can!

I used it on my stomach yesterday morning. About 6 hours later my girlfriend and I were in bed, she obviously managed to get it on her hand from touching my abs. A few minutes later as intercourse progressed and I felt it burning my genitals which had transferred from her hand. No big deal, it didn't burn that much. About 10 minutes later, during sex she had to stop and wash herself because it was burning inside her.

I didn't even notice the burn on my abs by that point but obviously it still lingers lol.

Dsade; I tried putting it on my arms and shoulders pre workout but didn't notice much. How much do you apply? I used one pump on each.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I actually use 1 1/2 on each small bodypart (each shoulder OR bicep/tricep). Too much, or too wide of an area is counterproductive.

Also, we are combining Eviscerate and Slick Pleasures into a new product...for the sadomasochists.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.4%

How soon can you take a bath after applying smolder in your opinion?
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

A full bath? I would wait at least 2 hours.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

This morning my girlfriend asked if I remember her getting up in the middle of the night, to which I replied no. She told me she got up and washed her face four times because the Eviscerate had transferred from my arm to her cheek and around her eye. Out of consideration I have decided to make the second application earlier in the day to let some of the ferocity dissipate.

I have just finished my new legs programme. It was a high volume workout which left me sweating considerably. On the drive home the burning sensation from the Eviscerate on my abs and arms was more intense than when I first applied it. So much so that it was easily a more pronounced hot feeling than when applying any hot muscle rub I have used.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I actually use 1 1/2 on each small bodypart (each shoulder OR bicep/tricep). Too much, or too wide of an area is counterproductive.

Also, we are combining Eviscerate and Slick Pleasures into a new product...for the sadomasochists.
    Do you notice fat loss from the arms? I saw it written on the bottle as one of the recommended application areas but wasn't expecting a fat loss response in the same way it would on chest or abs.

It might be the diuretic effects but it is fair to say that my abs are looking good at the moment. I am regaining muscle I lost while taking 18 days off training due to injury and despite me getting heavier my abs are looking leaner than they were last week which is fantastic. I don't have a before photo but I might stick one up from after my run anyway.
    PES Representative
  6. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  9g lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

I am guilty to say that my bottle only lasted 2 weeks, due entirely to my Wolverine body hair absorbing all the solution!

Will be looking at getting some Ablid and Eviscerate for a bit of experimentation. Abliderate should target the Abs better than Eviscerate?
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.13%

Quote Originally Posted by VeeSix View Post
    I am guilty to say that my bottle only lasted 2 weeks, due entirely to my Wolverine body hair absorbing all the solution!

Will be looking at getting some Ablid and Eviscerate for a bit of experimentation. Abliderate should target the Abs better than Eviscerate?
    2 weeks? I was under the impression you were a hairy human not a full blown chewbacca clone!

As no Genomyx reps have responded to this Abliderate is supposed to be better for visceral fat with Eviscerate being better for subcutaneous. Abliderate has just hit the UK as you are probably aware already.
    PES Representative
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Abliderate has just hit the UK as you are probably aware already.
    Yep, just ordered a bottle along with eviscerate. I'm half way though an 8 week cut and have dropped from about 17% BF to about 15%. Hopefully these two will help me get down to 12-13% by the end of the month. My diet/cardio have worked so far so just looking for an extra kick to finish the cut off.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.55%

As no Genomyx reps have responded to this Abliderate is supposed to be better for visceral fat with Eviscerate being better for subcutaneous. Abliderate has just hit the UK as you are probably aware already.
    apologies as we have a lot going on behind the scenes recently, a part of which is to seek out and ensure adequate coverage of the board so questions like this don't go unanswered as that's not how we've historically approached our customer service practices.

we're a staff of 5 (including the CEO), so we're going to increase that number to keep up with our growth.

aside from all that, the answer above is correct... abliderate is more useful to those with a higher BF %, while eviscerate is the yin to abliderate's yang. both can be used effectively no matter the %, though.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.13%

Smitty, do you notice fat loss from the arms on Eviscerate? I understand abdominal and pec application but don't understand arms other than some people getting a pump from it pre training.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.55%

Smitty, do you notice fat loss from the arms on Eviscerate? I understand abdominal and pec application but don't understand arms other than some people getting a pump from it pre training.
    i honestly haven't used it on my arms yet... my next bottle i'm going to give it a shot, though. i'd wager, considering most of us have very little BF there, that it does have some action, but it wouldn't be as noticeable.

matt is in a better position to answer this as he pioneered the arms application.
    Mike ~ R/D
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.13%

I hope so because I have been putting it on my arms religiously since he recommended it! At a dose lower than his though as I guess from the avatar his arms are 'slightly' bigger than mine.
    PES Representative
  13. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  9g lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    aside from all that, the answer above is correct... abliderate is more useful to those with a higher BF %, while eviscerate is the yin to abliderate's yang. both can be used effectively no matter the %, though.
    D'oh!

I think that conflicts with what's been said before? So Abliderate for higher BF (such as mine @ 14%) and Eviscerate for lower BF (e.g. 10%?).
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.55%

D'oh!

I think that conflicts with what's been said before? So Abliderate for higher BF (such as mine @ 14%) and Eviscerate for lower BF (e.g. 10%?).
    honestly, don't get too caught up in it all... each is respectively better for specific applications, but they'll each work whether you're 14% or 4%.

at 14%, either will work well... and the combination would be doubly effective.
    Mike ~ R/D
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Do you notice fat loss from the arms? I saw it written on the bottle as one of the recommended application areas but wasn't expecting a fat loss response in the same way it would on chest or abs.
    I've used Eviscerate all over my body - yes, my first couple of bottles, I used it as I do most other topicals, in place of a body moisturizer - as well as selectively from waist to knees (front and back). Eviscerate aids in systemic fat loss - the usage on arms is more for those wanting a pump when training, I believe (although I never personally experienced this from it).

Either should work fine, I believe.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

There seems to be a lot of confusion here, so let me quickly clarify.

VAT = Visceral Adipose Tissue. Located BEHIND the abdominal wall and surrounding internal organs. These fatty deposits are deadly, and WILL kill you. They are mediated mainly by alcohol intake and cortisol levels, as well as systemic inflammation. It is possible to have visible abs, while still having a major VAT problem. If your waist is 34 inches or higher for men, you likely have a VAT problem. VAT problems can also go along with SAT problems.

SAT - Subcutaneous fat. These are accumulations of fat OUTSIDE of the abdominal wall, and is squishy to the touch. This is usually the result of low energy expenditure (sometimes with thyroid problems) and excessive calorie intake. Primary mediators are PPARs and catecholamine receptors (alpha and beta).

Eviscerate and SMOLDER tackle both kinds of fat, with VAT a lower priority than SAT. Abliderate and Advanced primarily target VAT, with little effect on SAT other than potentiating thyroid actions.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.28%

Burns like hell and I feel that really kicks my workouts up a gear due to the increased thermogenesis from the burning heat.
    Im onto my second bottle though I have noticed its effects more on the side of abs/lower back than my lower abs and I'm around about 13-15% bf.

That said just a side note if it gets anyway near your unit,your ****ing dead.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

When I used Eviscerate the it seemed that the burning would randomly come out of no where. I would be fine and all the sudden it felt like a hot plate on my stomach! I only had 1 Issue with staining and I applied way to much and didnt wait for it to dry enough. it wasnt a bad stain and washed out easily. I also had an instance where my GF had to stop what we were doing and go wash because some transferred to her skin.

I used it on my arms shoulders abs and love handles. It was most effective in order for my Shoulders, Arms, Love handles, Lower abs.

I used Java lather before applying and to wash my hands after. It worked really well getting the Eviscerate off my hands.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  9g lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

As MM11 says, the heat was seemingly random. Also conventional soaps don't seem to get rid of the formula from your hands as you will find out to your detriment later on when you're on the toilet or scratch an itch on your eye!

I recommend using disposable latex gloves to apply it for this reason.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.79%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ToNNNNyT View Post
    Burns like hell and I feel that really kicks my workouts up a gear due to the increased thermogenesis from the burning heat.
    Im onto my second bottle though I have noticed its effects more on the side of abs/lower back than my lower abs and I'm around about 13-15% bf.

That said just a side note if it gets anyway near your unit,your ****ing dead.
    [chuckle] I know, from painful experience. Last year, cutting, about three weeks out, for a contest, I had put on E. all over (well, except "the unit" and face), and then climbed into a "hot" tanning bed. That was a mind-altering experience all by itself, let me tell you. THEN, I was . . . um (dedicated?)(stupid?)(enthusia stic?) enough to put on my sauna suit, and go over to the sauna in my gym, about 10 minutes away. It was after about 15 minutes in there, cooking away, burning like crazy, that I began to notice that some had dripped down my abs . . . down . . . there.

Oh, my dear and fluffy Lord! Of course, I KNOW better than to try and shower it off, and I have to "maintain" in front of everyone else in the sauna (who all thought I was crazy, anyway, sitting on the top bench in a sauna suit), and not scream, cry or otherwise demonstrate the level of . . . sensation down there.

It was hours before things calmed down.
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Quote Originally Posted by firedrake View Post
    [chuckle] I know, from painful experience. Last year, cutting, about three weeks out, for a contest, I had put on E. all over (well, except "the unit" and face), and then climbed into a "hot" tanning bed. That was a mind-altering experience all by itself, let me tell you. THEN, I was . . . um (dedicated?)(stupid?)(enthusia stic?) enough to put on my sauna suit, and go over to the sauna in my gym, about 10 minutes away. It was after about 15 minutes in there, cooking away, burning like crazy, that I began to notice that some had dripped down my abs . . . down . . . there.

Oh, my dear and fluffy Lord! Of course, I KNOW better than to try and shower it off, and I have to "maintain" in front of everyone else in the sauna (who all thought I was crazy, anyway, sitting on the top bench in a sauna suit), and not scream, cry or otherwise demonstrate the level of . . . sensation down there.

It was hours before things calmed down.
    FAP FAP FAP
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.79%

FAP FAP FAP
    Um, what does that mean? Mongo confused.
  23. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.28%

Talking

FAP FAP FAP
    I laughed so damn hard at that.
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

you should definetly shave with this product.

use warm water to wash off stomach.. i recommend wetting soap and not body and rubbing the soap where you applied then use luke warm to mildly cold water wash off whijle continuously rubbing areas of application
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    you should definetly shave with this product.

use warm water to wash off stomach.. i recommend wetting soap and not body and rubbing the soap where you applied then use luke warm to mildly cold water wash off whijle continuously rubbing areas of application
    For me, during Arnold prep, it was sufficient to use a trimmer with a guard to trim the area. I didn't feel quite so Metro.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.33%

Is this safe to use for gynecomastia?
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Quote Originally Posted by John d View Post
    Is this safe to use for gynecomastia?
    Safe? Yes. Effective for true gyno? Not really

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 11:37 PM
  2. ECA + Eviscerate?? thoughts?
    By rcarey02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 04:39 AM
  3. Eviscerate??..
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:42 PM