How to use abliterate/eviscerate together?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I start my 12 week contest prep friday.. have 3 bottles of eviscerate and 3 bottles of abliterate. I want to use both for the 12 weeks and if I need to buy additional bottles, I will.

I will be applying eviscerate twice a day; mid-section at one application and hamestrings/glutes at another. I was thinking of doing,

AM: Eviscerate on hamestrings/glutes & Abliterate on midsection
Mid-Afternoon post training: Eviscerate on midsection

How does that look? If I wanted/needed to apply abliterate/eviscerate at the same time on the mid-section, is this possible?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not use Eviscerateon AM and Abliderate before bed?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I start my 12 week contest prep friday.. have 3 bottles of eviscerate and 3 bottles of abliterate. I want to use both for the 12 weeks and if I need to buy additional bottles, I will.

I will be applying eviscerate twice a day; mid-section at one application and hamestrings/glutes at another. I was thinking of doing,

AM: Eviscerate on hamestrings/glutes & Abliterate on midsection
Mid-Afternoon post training: Eviscerate on midsection

How does that look? If I wanted/needed to apply abliterate/eviscerate at the same time on the mid-section, is this possible?
mike... that looks good. it's convenient that you have more than one location to apply the eviscerate. you can apply both to the same spot, but apply the abliderate first, let it absorb/dry, and then apply the eviscerate.

Why not use Eviscerateon AM and Abliderate before bed?
while i, personally, prefer abliderate in the a.m., this is another great option... i've read that the enhanced sleep quality is very good with an evening application.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will prolly stick to my original plan then! Thank guys!

I only wanted to apply abliterate in the AM because i always read, it was a must.

Mike

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I only wanted to apply abliterate in the AM because i always read, it was a must.
you're using it for a more comprehensive reason, but the mood enhancement is phenomenal... per matt's recommendation, i've begun to massage a small amount into my temples, too. not a lot; just some residual product on my fingertips after applying it to the mid-section.

good luck on the prep, mike... keep us posted, please.

VeeSix

Awards
There is an annoyance in that body hair absorbs the solution, so I had to apply a little extra which left the area extremely greasy. Two applications would end up destroying my t-shirts by the staining solution in Eviscerate :(

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is an annoyance in that body hair absorbs the solution, so I had to apply a little extra which left the area extremely greasy. Two applications would end up destroying my t-shirts by the staining solution in Eviscerate :(
Def never ran into this issue, but then again I shave the hair off :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never had so much as a skidmark left on any color shirt...even when using both.

VeeSix

Awards
I think it is simply due to the amount i'm having to apply due to being a hairy wolf and the hair absorbing most of it therefore not reaching the skin, but remaining 'loose' and easily wiped off onto materials.

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
forgive me if I hijack the tread, but I have a question : Can I apply abliderate first, then eviscerate on top of abliderate (same spot)? I read somehere that dsade said it is OK to this way....but I might be wrong. I just worry that I wasted the product if I apply it this way.

thx

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, that is the proper way to use both. Abliderate first, then Eviscerate on top.