DSade - Any new children's books?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My son loves Russel the Muscle. Any chance of you releasing some more books? I recall you had one in work a while ago, kinda sketched out.

Thanks!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i have to look that up. do you know if they sell it at book stores? always looking for new kids books. though i have some time before my daughter will be able to really enjoy them :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now I'm working on getting my two published books uploaded into the Kindle format - but we're having some problems with the formatting.

I have my next book - Irwin's Fort - uploaded as pictures in my gallery. Hit me with a PM and I will tell you how to view it.

Also, anyone who has worked with the Kindle format and can help (most interested in iPad compatibility), hit me up and maybe we can do some business.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm working on getting my two published books uploaded into the Kindle format - but we're having some problems with the formatting.

I have my next book - Irwin's Fort - uploaded as pictures in my gallery. Hit me with a PM and I will tell you how to view it.

Also, anyone who has worked with the Kindle format and can help (most interested in iPad compatibility), hit me up and maybe we can do some business.
Wow... that's a pretty cool accomplishment

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
travbedaman Evomuse 8
MidwestBeast Company Promotions 0
MidwestBeast Evomuse 19
Evomuse 13
dsade Evomuse 70