First day of eviscerate smolder

suoth825

suoth825

Awards
All I have to say is ... WOW.
Applied at 8am and it burned used a half dollar size amount for my stomach and love handles. Has anyone had it burn 10 hours later or just about? I was lifting and when I started to sweat my stomach turned into a furnace and it finally cooled down in the shower. Has anyone experienced this?

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it burns. It burns less than the OG, but you're using capsaicin....it's going to burn. I find it starts to burn whenever I get a serious temperature increase (even sometimes from putting the covers on me in the middle of the night), but especially before workout. I like best to use it on workout days and wash it off post workout. Be careful with it, but it works. I usually apply it with latex gloves and use a different workout towel for my body than my face.

I've had it burn like 15 hours after application. It burns until about 25 minutes after a wash off in the shower.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"...this may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to...."

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
It's funnier when you apply it in the morning, workout.. shower, and late that night at sexy time it burns the woman :)

suoth825

suoth825

Awards
Yeah it's been a week and I can't
even feel it after I apply it anymore.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It cooled down in the shower?? Damn mine gets like 10X worse in the shower haha.

Mike